Horror Classics: Jekyll and Hyde #6

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By waezi2

No one loves you, daddy. And no one ever will.

Henry Jekyll's journal, December 10th 2014.

I can't even have my own dia journal in peace. Besides making me unable to survive without the serum, I also have small episodes where "Edward" takes over my body. It's not for more than a few minutes, but he still have ways to make me unconformable with that little time he has. There was a day where he undressed me and made me lie outside the house. As I woke up, I was almost freezing to death. And, as it can be seen on this page, he writes small messages to me, just to bother me. He is always there, serum or not. And he hates me. I once left him a note, asking why. He answered: Why do teenagers hate acne?

It's a wonder that he doesn't expose me. Seems like the ultimate hate-act. Revealing that I am a monster, and that way repel the few friends a have, as well as making me the most hated man in the country.

Henry Jekyll's journal, December 18th 2014.

WHY does he keep it a secret? I never thought about it before, but Edward could have left my fate to Faraday when she came to blackmail me. Why bother? WHY? He has never done anything for me before. Am I suppose to believe that he did it out of his bleeding heart, just because it's December? He didn't shred her to pieces in the living room. And the first time he left a dead corpse in my house, he did it in my private library, a room that practically no one but I enter.

Edward Hyde is not afraid of anything, and my well-being means little to nothing to him. The recording he left me, after discovering that we were one and the same person, he said something I haven't thought much of; I need you daddy. What does he need me for?

Because you have small balls.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#3 cbishop  Online
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cbishop  Online

@waezi2: Well, very odd message from Hyde.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: What message? There are three of them.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 cbishop  Online
waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers