Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By waezi2

Henry Jekyll's journal, November 29th 2014

I have digged my own grave.

I thought that a "cold turkey" would be the solution to my Hyde-problem, but it isn't. After three days, I became very sick, and I even started to throw up blood. My elixir has damaged my body by changing it as radically as it has, and I now can't go through more than a few days without drinking it. "Edward" is still a part of my life, I like it or not. And I do not like it one bit.

Every time I "wake up," Edward has left me small "presents" in my pockets, such as nails, hair, and today; a toe with green nail-polish on the, well, nail. It really ruins my already horrible morning.

I've become so worried about my condition, and the risk that my secret will be exposed, that I have asked Poole to go on a very long vacation, which he finds odd. I hope that I won't have to make up a reason to fire him, because my life is an even bigger mess without him.

Henry Jekyll's journal, December 1st 2014

I don't get many visitors. But when I do, it's mostly people I do not want to be visited by. Mrs. Faraday was such a guest.

Mrs. Faraday is the woman that runs the whorehouse that Edward speaks so warmly about. She has no problem with looking the other way and let Edward have his way with her girls(and boys). That is, as long as he pay the price. And Edward had "forgotten" to do so, and "slipped out" that I was his father. Now, she stood by my door, and saw an opportunity to milk out even more money by blackmailing me. I realized that there was nothing I could do, and asked her if she wanted to discuss the mater over tea. She replied with a smug smile that she wanted something a bit stronger than that, so I went out to the kitchen and found her a bottle of Tignanello wine. And then I fetched myself a drink of my own design, holding a note in my hand, saying; I beg you, not too messy.

As I woke up, I saw to my great surprise that the room was NOT filled with blood. I did not have to worry about cleaning up after Edward. I was actually worried whatever he had actually taken care of the"problem" at all. Then I picked up a finger(I presume that it was Faraday's) from my pocket. It had a red ribbon and a note saying; No mess today. Let it be my Christmas present for you, Daddy.

Well, merry Christmas to me.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@waezi2: Waezi', this is really good. A few minor wording errors, but great story. Looking forward to the next one. :)

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

The adventures continue! Very nice story and it does help leave me wondering what the hell Hyde gets up to whenever he's in his monster state!

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: I though being left wondering was more creepy than describing it. And thanks:)

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump