Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By waezi2

Henry Jekyll's journal, November 9th 2014

I feel terrific.

I have the ultimate freedom, and can in theory do as I'm pleased in my new persona, since Edward Hyde does not exist. Whenever the effect of my serum wanes away, Edward disappears, and can't be traced back to me.

At first, I gave "Hyde" every weekend to do as "he" was pleased, but I quickly decided to let "him" out every night. I dont have memories of what he does, but I can feel the joy, the excitement, the rush. It's like being drunk, but without consequences. It's almost been three weeks since "Edward Hyde" became a part of my life,and I have never felt better.

"Edward" lives without any knowledge about being part of me. All he knows is, that I have created him, and he ask no more questions than that, since I kill his curiosity with the thousands of pounds I provides for his rather wild lifestyle. And it is wild alright. According to the notes we share, he see an awful lot of women, as well as men for that mater. Edward is apparently not picky. And he also speaks, shall we say... fondly, about a woman, her name is Mrs. Faraday. She is the owner of a whorehou brothel(apparently, Edward enjoys a "professional" every now and then), and she has an exceptional tolerance for Edward's (as he calls them himself) quirk. I decided NOT to ask what kinds of "quirks" he had, in order to keep my clean conscience.

And that is exactly what I have. I have done nothing wrong. Have I given life to Edward Hyde? Yes. Did I tell him to have no restrains whatsoever? No. That was his choice, not mine. And since I have no knowledge about all his actions, I have nothing to do with them.

And it cant be argued that we share the same body. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, it's a duck. Do I look like Mr Hyde? No. Do I behave like him? No. Do I talk and think like him? No. Ergo; I am not Edward Hyde.

No one I know can recognize me in the wild man. I have taken it to the test by presenting him to both my householder Poole, as well as Gabriel on turns. Poole, when Edward should receive his "allowance," and Gabriel, when Edward was "looking for a good lawyer." I later asked them about their first impression of Edward, and none of them knew him, nor did they like him. Gabriel even asked me to evade all contact with this "nasty young man" as he describes him.

Henry Jekyll's journal, November 12th 2014

I received a new note from Edward this morning.

It said; "I know, daddy."

And nothing else. I dont know what he "knows." Maybe it's a joke of a sort?

I guess I will know tomorrow.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

...Jeez that ending was pretty creepy. He knows... what doe he know? Brrr.... I also liked how you said that Edward enjoys a Professional every now and then... just made me grin.

I did notice one or two typos however but that's not really a major problem and doesn't affect the Story, which I am completely enjoying.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 YoungJustice  Online

That...was f*cking creepy. You really get in depth with these characters and I love it..great work!

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#7 cbishop  Online
waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 cbishop  Online

@waezi2: Haven't read it yet, but I will.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 cbishop  Online

@waezi2: Hey, sorry to get to this after chapter 4, but I still liked it. You've really got the two sides of him down well. I hope you keep this going for awhile.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: I actually plan to end the story at chapter 6 or 7. Sorry.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 cbishop  Online

@waezi2: <shrugs> Ah, well. I'll enjoy it until then. ;)

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump