• 102 results
Ian/Whisper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Ian/Whisper
I smell them before I actually hear them, the smell of putrid flesh and foul air slams into the house and into my nostrils before they even reach the house. I awake to the foul smell of a long dead corpse, they slam into the door. Gio is thrown across the room his head hitting the wall hard, blood trickles down his skull but unfortunatly hes still very much alive. Lilltih tries to hold the door but I stand from the chair and stare at her an the door.

"Lilith...let Go. Let go of the door, if they want in allow it." she stammers as she looks at me. I gesture her to be silent and she runs over to Gio picking him up off the ground an leading him into the kitchen. Where for some damn reason he grabs a knife, I look back at him as if saying "You really think thats going to stop them." Then the front door goes silent, no more clawing, or growling. The smell has even left, all is silent...the storm is still overhead. My wings unfold from around my waist as I look to the ceiling and mutter "I'll find a way of paying you back." then my right arm burns with energy as I unleash it into the ceiling. The blast bursts through it and through the demon ontop of the ceiling, then the unthinkable happens. They burst through the hole I made an through the windows an doors. Surrounding me Im brought to the ground, my powers still havent returned from the fight and the speech with the almighty so Im brought to the ground easily. Fists move fast as they slam into the beasts eyes an they drop like flies each time, I scream over to Gio an Lilith who have been cornered by two of them "Go for the eyes, Still the same beasts from the other day Lilith tell him go for their eyes." He hears me but his weapon taken away as one of the beasts swipe their massive hands at him grabbing the weapon. They inspect it for a moment before grinning wide an jumping him slamming the knife into his shoulder an knocking lilith out of the way, their teeth chatter as they speak to each other.  [Translated from the Demon tongue] "Eat the dark one, an save the woman for later. After this meal Ill need her for my release." My eyes stare at the beasts as they bite down onto Gio, his screams echo through out the building. I dont want to save the man this way but its what must be done  "Give into the fear, let it overwhelm you. Let them bite down harder and then release your fear do it Gio." Its almost as if he understood exactly what I was talking about and as the beasts dug their teeth into his flesh tearing away pieces of skin a bright light began to eminate from his chest cavity an them a large beam of light shot forth vaporizing the one directly atop of him. The other falls back in fear as Gio stands up. His body glowing he lifts the creature up by its throat, his eyes pure white and his voice much deeper "How the f@#k do I taste now b!tch."he slams his fist through the beasts teeth and out the other side of its neck. Its body goes limp, I turn back to the beasts that are trying to feast on my flesh an now without having to worry abou the others. My wings fold over the group of beasts ontop of me and I begin to squeeze, soon their heads burst from the pressure. I stand up covered in demon goop and I look over at Gio

"Guess now your going to get even more cocky right?"
LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By LstPaladin

sweet post, please keep this going.   lmao  -- demon goop  yuck

Devon Iraquoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Devon Iraquoi
LstPaladin said:
"sweet post, please keep this going.   lmao  -- demon goop  yuck"
Thanks bro.
Julliete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Julliete

NIce

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By Jake Malcom
Julliete said:
"NIce"
thank u chiketa
Ian/Whisper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Ian/Whisper
Still covered in the liquid similarity to human pleasure liquids I walk into the shower and stare at the knobs for a moment. Then finding the one labled HOT, I turn it all the way. The feeling of the water against what remains of the human husk on my body feels almost orgasmic, I cant remember the last time I had a good shower. I can hear Gio bickering with Lilith but I cant hear exactly what they are arguing about. Soon it doesnt matter what their arguing about as they burst into the bathroom, my husk hasnt grown back so they take in full my demonic appearance. Gios eyes grow wide at the sight of my demon appearance, Lilith blushes as her eyes gaze downwards. Part of me wants to flaunt but I know I have better things to think about and I give Gio the look of "What the f@#k do you want." he so often expresses towards me.

"Mind telling me exactly what happen back their, and how the hell did a blinding light burst from my chest. Add on my ability to punch a hole through a demons mouth, and that my chest has begun to heal so fast everytime I blink somethings already healed?"He continues to stare at me, not even asking why I am a demon but wants to know why what just happened just happened. "Will you give me fifteen minutes please, Do you realize you two are the first humans I have made actual one on one contact with in 500 years. And the first shower ive had in that same time. And this time around I dont need to use a freaking bucket...give me a some damn time to think." I slam the door in Gios face. And they give me my time and in fifteen minutes I walk out of the bathroom with almost half of my husk complete in its regrowth. Yet for some reason they dont care well Gio does "Can you please put on some f@#king pants, Lilith wont take her eyes off of your....manhood." I look down and shrug finding a pair of Gios pants to which he reluctantly agrees to me wearing. And I sit down on the couch in front of the two. First I tell them who and what exactly I am, an Archangel of the lord that after years of being a mole with the Demonic Five became one of them and was turned into a half demon half angel. Now I must close the gates before more of the damned come to earth. And Now...to Tell both of them this was destined to happen.

With a deep sigh I begin first talking with Gio, most of what I am about to tell him is a wing it approach because I had no idea he was one of the Nephilims  "
Alright Slave" He flips me off an tells me to call him Gio, I sigh "Fine..humans no sense of humor. I have a feeling you really dont remember anything about your father correct, other than your mother still somehow loves him right." He nods with a odd look "Your father for the lack of a better term was a son of god. A angel unlike myself, when times on earth become increasing disturbed it usually means its a demonic beings doing. And everyday somehow a little imp or demon comes through the cracks between hell and this plane and has its way with the people here. My father must have sent an angel down here to this rock to protect this city. And in that time which can take years if not centuries to wipe out everything the angel found your mother. Our kind have a nack for completely entrancing you humans without even trying. And your mother more or less had an intimate relationship with that angel. Its more than likely your the son of Rapheal who cant keep his penis in his pants to save his life,and if thats the case Slave your one lucky son of a b!tch. The man was about as powerful as Uriel, I know for sure Micheal has come down to earth a few times over the course of this planets existance as have the others of my kind. So if what I think is coming does come, we need to find these Nephilims or Half Breeds if thats what you want to call yourself."Taking a breath, I begin to settle down as I watch as the information sinks in. And then Lilith speaks up "Then what are you? I was a bible girl when I was young and I never heard of your name being mentioned at all Ian. How could the people who saw you an wrote the bible and saw every miracle forget to mention you?" Her question takes me by surprise, usually humans are fine with the explanation I just gave them about myself no ones ever delved further. And I look up at her into her eyes "Well I was an accident....well more of a fluke actually. When Samael went against our lord and was thrown from heaven and right before the war really began he was like any angel his ability to enchant a woman was almost unbeatable by any of the others....and I was the offspring." A cautious smile comes to my face as I just tell them, one of the most and unbelievable evil in this universe had one true angelic son....and That I was that son.
Ian/Whisper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Ian/Whisper

LMAO thanks bro. I knew you would enjoy it

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#60  Edited By LstPaladin

wow, I did not expect that.  Not at all.  lol   Good job man.  You always keep us guessing

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#61  Edited By Darkchild
LstPaladin said:
"wow, I did not expect that.  Not at all.  lol   Good job man.  You always keep us guessing"
Thanks bro
Crazy_Eights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Crazy_Eights

Sorry for the delays

Avatar image for lillya_wildchild
Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#63  Edited By Lillya WildChild

Yo baka boy! Im bored, write something!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Darkchild

Thank u loves

Like i said in my post in End i will get to this as soon as possible i say June at the latest this will be back up

Ian/Whisper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Ian/Whisper
Their eyes stay fixed on me, while my arms hang down almost touching the ground. I try to stare at Lilith trying not to think of my disgusting heritage, but her eyes swell with tears and she bolts from the couch. I had suspected that would happen, from the energy I can feel she is deep down a religious girl, but Gio simply sits in front of me with a look on his face. He stares back at me and stands looking down at me his body gives no indication of what he does next but I am tossed from the couch into the wall behind it with an uppercut. He walks around lifting me by my shoulders and slams me hard. Staring at me he doesnt flinch as the last bit of my "skin" retaches itself to the muscles on my face.

"
You are something else you f@#king know that? You had to have seen the house right, even before the demons....jesus I cant believe demons are real (shaking his head) even before they came here. Look the f@#k around you!!"  I do look around the room, and I feel as if I was what humans call an a$$hole. Her home was riddled with arcictecure of the lord almighty. Paintings and statues done in the lords name litter the room, and I hang my head looking to Gio "Remove your hands slave or I will do it for you." Flicking his wrists he slams me into the wall again letting me go. He grunts "Your wearing a whitemans skin....best remember that b!tch. So stop f@#king calling me Slave, I have a name and its Gio." I smile at him and brush myself off walking to the back room an hollering while I grab a shirt "I call people I like or respect by their real names, so therefore your name is Slave to me." I walk out finding him downing a fifth of Jack, drinking as if he was a fish. Droplets of liquor drip down his chin an mouth, he turns to me flipping me off and I sit back down on the couch.

The ones that attacked us wont be returning anytime soon, But I can feel the essence of even more demons and some Forsaken arriving on this plane. Theirs one gate in New York the one that THEY opened, But I have no idea how many are littered across the globe. Soon as I am in my own world Gio steps over to the couch and sits down next to me waking me from my own little world, I turn an look at him then away and I ask him "How long should I let her dwell in her room? " He takes a sip from a small glass, the smell tells me its a glass of scotch and he thinks for a moment "Give the girl a few minutes, you have just offically f#$ked her world over man. Ususally when my girls slapped with a dose of reality it takes her a few moments to put the pieces back together. She has just found out that everything she has read an learned was true, and at that the man who saved her is a angel part demon so give the girl a f@#king break."

He takes another sip of his drink and I nod to his words, then he asks me " So were halfbreeds like you now? I have the power to fire a f@#king beam of light from my chest and untold strength adding onto my already strength? And were servants of the Lord Almighty?"
I turn to him without words and nod then a large wide grin comes to his face "Thats what I thought a$$hole, so were all slaves HAHAHA cant call me that no mo." BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

His laughter continues for a few moments before I tell him "Being a servant and a slave are to different things, A servant does so willingly. A slave HAS to do what their told or be punished so SLAVE....shut the f@#k up."I smile and wait for Lillith to come out of her room.
Avatar image for collin_colli__mckormic
Collin(Colli) Mckormic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks man, I had a coworker get on CV the other night an she read this first an told me to get back to it LMAO So i did

Getting ready to post in End, an by getting ready i mean ill post at 8 LMAO

then Fury probably at 9.

Oh you will sh!t your freaking pants when I reveal what I got planned for the Nephillims.

So far you know

Lillith and Gio.

This story will show the rest, well the main Nephillims.

Collin(Colli) Mckormic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aztek the lost said:
"wow, this is a like a post-a-palooza tonight or something, three stories in one night, awesome!

but your co-workers can read? I always sort of imagined them for stupid, yet chesty, blondes...

but the Nephilim are awesome! how many more will there be? jumping up and down I want to collect them all! displays his Gio and Lilith action figures from Burger King"
LMAO

Their will be five total

and my coworkers are chesty blondes...brunetes an redheads. But thier all....well most of them are smart
Collin(Colli) Mckormic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aztek the lost said:
"returns from performing yet another odd favor for Sha

five, eh? now I'm going to spend the night thinking about all the possibilities for the other three :PI envy you...no one's very chesty at my school :( and the ones that are haven't even got the intelligence to think...its sad really"
LMAO yeah but makes doing dirty things to those kinda girls easier "What are you doing with that?"

Smiles "........Taking your temperature?"

Dumbgirl "OH okay continue"
Collin(Colli) Mckormic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aztek the lost said:
"hahahahaha!well there is this one trick my brother taught me that's perfect for those kind of girls...the downside is doing it in school means expulsion...so I'll have to wait until the last day of school my senior year :D"
LMAO!!!

NO! do it now, just so when someone asks you howd u get kicked out you can say "I finally had sex." LMAO
Ian/Whisper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Ian/Whisper

The Slave and I sit for a half an hour, he soon stands up walking around the apartment trying to clean up the mess we had made not an hour ago. Not a single noise has been heard from Lilliths room in the same time, Gio keeps stopping an looking over to her room with a look of sorrow on his face. And soon another thirty minutes go by an he starts to pace back an forth from the kitchen into the living room, time to time he tries an tidys the room up once more. Soon all the moving gets to be too much for me and I scream at him "Will you just sit still!! Your needless walking back an forth is growing quite irritating." He flips me off "Well can I at least clean, cause this place is a f@#king disaster." I shake my head an give him an odd look "No moron, dont clean we will just get a new place after.....dont worry we will get a new place to stay."

He looks at him with an even odder look "Why the f@#k we need a new place." I simply point up at the gapping hole I made when I blasted the demons. He hangs his head and is about to yell at me again when Lilliths door opens slowly an quietly. We both turn an watch as she slowly walks out an sits on the couch opposite of myself, she stares at me for a moment before saying "I hate it when people lie to me, or keep big information from me so." She slaps me across the face, my face burns and I can feel the imprint coming in. I allow it to happen without reaction and simple stare at her "Also I want to know why you decided you need to come an find us Nephs, along with are their any others." I take in a deep sigh and look into her eyes. Looking up behind her Gio leans agains the couch she is in "You going to hit me again?" She shakes her head as Gio nods, I ignore him and start to tell them when she interrupts "Also, Ian take the guys skin off. If your an Angel or part of it you can make your own disguise plus that guy isnt good looking....although will you still have...." I sigh with a smile "Yes if I change outward appearance everything else stays the same." she smiles a sinful one as I change my appearance for the first time in a very long time. And when I finish she smiles approving of it and gestures for me to continue.

"Over the years we the angels and Archangels have collected those we found to be Nephilims. Some we left behind for the simple fact, they proved more valuable on earth OR they hadnt found their powers such as you two." looking at both of them waiting for any questions I continue "Their are three others like you, and they all are getting glimpses of their powers. Like you Lillith they havnt had a dire need to use their powers, but unlike Gio they werent given the situation to have to use it. But I see that changing rather soon, so besides closing the portal that the Five opened I need to recruit those deemed valuable by heaven." I shortened it for the Slave to that and he still stared at me with confusion, shaking my head I looked at Lilith as she asked "Where are they all at?" with a smile the first in quite sometime I tell them "Close, the first an the closest his name is Lil B in Queens."

Gio rolls his eyes "You sh!tting me right? That lard ass couldnt lift a finger to save his life." Laughing at Gio I tell him "Children of God come in all shapes an sizes, and given the right motivation they are capable of anything." I stand up making my way to the door when Gio says the first intelligent thing since I have met him " Yo Ian, did you know about us from the very beginning? I mean Lilly told me you guys met when she was....being VERY STUPID" getting louder as he looked at Lillith  I smile at the two an answer "Nope, been making this sh!t up as I go. Father told me you two plus the others would be in the area, it was chance I met you two. But the moment I met you both I figured you were one of the children, hes been talking to me telepathically since I woke up here today." They simply stare at me as I open the door I look back "Come on I have never ridden in car before, instead of flying lets take one come on!" Gio screams at me "What part of me makes you think I have a f@#king car." I laugh resting my hand on a 69 Chevy "Not a single part of you, but your a Slave therefore you know how to start this." tapping on it. He glares at me "Just cause I'm f@#king black dont mean I know how to hotwire a damn car!" smiling "But you do right?" He again keeps the glare "Yeah I do.....but f@#k you for assuming it." And gets to hotwiring the car.

Queens

A large man walks down the sidewalk his head bobbing up an down with an Ipod playing in his ears. As he makes his way down the sidewalk he hears snarls and gutteral growls coming from the ally way "
Dat you mon? Stop trying to scare me bro." The growling continues and a pair of yellow eyes appear in the darkness as Lil B looks into it "Nigga that you?......" Two more sets of eyes appear underneath the first row and a fiercesome body walks on all fours from the darkness of the ally. Lil B's eyes widen as the hellbeast walks towards him and all he can do is watch his body trembles as the beast inches closer to him. Its sharp jagged teeth snarling at him inches from his face, grabbing his Ipod he slams it into the beasts mouth "FUUUUCK THIS!!"He bolts from the sidewalk running, he continues to gain speed as if something taking over him but the beast follow on his tail.

At a Stoplight

Lil B runs past the light across the street the hellbeast snapping at his feet. The trio sit eyes wide as they watch the tub of lard run across the street an the beast behind him, Gio is the first to say something.

"Hmmph never thought the boy knew a speed above slow as f@#k." Ian looks at Gio
"Thats Lil B isnt it? Hmmm you werent lying hes awefully....big." They stare as he runs outta sight around a corner and into an allyway. Lillith grunts slapping the both of them "Shouldnt we be saving him, as he is a Child of the Lord?" Ian utters "OH?" before hitting the gas and rounding the corner after Lil B.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Darkchild

Thanks man. It will be more clear next post that ill have up tomorrow or saturday

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Darkchild

Yeah i figured id get back to this for a bit, i mean you guys got two Sinner stories above this one come on lmao

Ill post in Sinner Fury an End later after like three or four posts from here

Ian/Whisper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Ian/Whisper

Rounding the corner Ian slams into a lamp post with a slight chuckle saying "Havnt actually driven one of these." an slamming hard onto the gas they speed out again coming up next to Lil B and the hellbeast. Ian paying attention to the road is not able to see the energy swelling in the large man as he continues his trek, the beast looks over to the occupants of the vehicle next to it and gives a cocked look to Ian growling out "Whisper? You....your a human?" The hellbeast stops in its running an slams its body hard into the 69 Chevy. Ian not able to react in time flips along with the vehicle as it slams into the nearby thrift store an crashing through the front window.  The car is totaled as it sits upside down an Gio an Lillith are still strapped into the car upside down.

Ian stands brushing glass an debris from his body looks up only to be slammed into a nearby wall, a large paw/hand holding him against it the hellbeast growls asking "Why are you with these loley humans? Last time I heard your name you were making a name for what the all father gave you, Whisper answer me now so I dont have to report back to you know who."  Ian smiles grabbing the beasts arm and squeezing with all his might "You want to know why? Because these humans including the fat one you were hoping to have for lunch are one of the Almightys children, like myself. And they are the children of his angels, but unlike them I know how to use my GOD given talents. Here let me show you." Ians right arm is engulfed in a bright light as he slams it into the beasts chest sending it bouncing off the inside of the store an slamming into a fire hydrant. The beast is unconcious as Ian snaps his fingers and the seatbelts of the car unbuckle releasing Gio an Lilly.  Lilly is the first to make it to the partially angelic Ian standing beside him she asks "Wheres Lil B, we didnt hit him when we flipped did we?" Ian simply points to the portly man sitting against a wall staring from the beast to Ian. Ian still staring at the hellbeast he speaks to Lilly "Lillith, go over to Lil B an whisper into his ear the word Brother. He will take care of the rest." Lillith takes off down the street and Gio appears behind Ian "Gio, when the time comes I want you to be the one to trigger Lillith forcibly. Almighty wants her to be hidden until we actually need her power but when the time is needed all you need to do is whisper the name of her father." Ian leans close to Gios ear an whispers "........" its inaudible to anyone else but Gio hears it loud an clear. His eyes widen because even though he isnt a church going man or a bible reader he knows the name "You have gotta be sh!tting me man. HE is her father? But(______) hes the closest you guys can get to..." Ian cuts him off "Yes I know, Ill never be like him an never want to be. That much power....I would go crazy, but keep that to yourself no one must know not even Lillith until the time is right. Now go over with her an help her with Lil B, once hes awoken I wont need you two for the moment so get her as far as away from the fight as possible that understood." Gio simply nods an goes over to Lillith

Down the road with Lillith an Lil B

"What the ever loving f@#k is that thing? It tried to...eat me? Who the f@#k are you girl?" Lillith smiles at Lil B with something innocent in her eyes " Thats a demon B, and the man standing watching it is another one...well kinda. Part demon actually, he was a full blown angel at one point but now hes both.  Cant exlplain it all right now, but I have something Im suppose to tell you." Lil B looks at her as if shes crazy.

"I'm high again, G-Man spiked my 40 again no doubt about it. And ive been running from my imagination for the past half an hour yes thats all this is....right? I am not really being chased by a f@#king demon hound am I?" Lillith simply smiles at him with a tender smile, taking his head she brings his ear close to her mouth as she whispers "Brother." and in that instant she is shot backwards through the air as his energy is released, Gio holds his arms out catching Lillith and asking her " What the f@#k was that girl, whatcha do to the man?" Lillith looked up at Gio "Ian had me forcibly awaken his latent powers I guess, an I can surmise their way above yours or mine." Gio looks down at Lillith as she stares at Lil B whose glowing "If only you knew girl." was what he said to himself.

And at that moment, all the combined knowledge of his father and his own rushed through his mind all at once.  Everything that would be needed to GUIDE someone or someone's all absorbed in an instant along with untold strength. His body stayed the same but his mind changed, he looked to Ian an in a fraction of a second was right next to him "So your the bastard son? What would my father say right now huh?"

Ian looked to the newley awaken Lil B "He would tell me I am an idiot for releasing your energies right now for a lowley hellbeast. Sandalphon was always a smartass, but thats soley because he knew everything." Just then the hellbeasts eyes open an its on its feet charging the duo.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Darkchild

Thanks man appreciate it, actually took the name from a site i have of all angels lesser angels names. Totally forgot he was in Lucifer

And you will have to wait an see....but the hints that were given in that post are if ur a bible thumper or hell even read anything about angels should guess it right away. But wont be revealed till closer to the end of this story.

And no prob

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Darkchild

I forget names like crazy u idiot, u realize how many times i had to write his name down.

And Nope

Plus lucifer already has a child in this story lol. Cant have two

Avatar image for bushimi_natsumo
Bushimi_Natsumo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Bushimi_Natsumo
aztek the lost said:
"oh...well fine then...but Sandalphon just seems like such a weird name that it would sound familiar at least when you added it to the storywell, I thought so, but who else does any bible thumper/angel lover know...Michael? Gabriel?"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you forget i have a horrible memory when it comes to certain things like NAMES!!

And yes
Avatar image for bushimi_natsumo
Bushimi_Natsumo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Bushimi_Natsumo

Maybe or neither.

Pms

Ian/Whisper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Ian/Whisper
Leaping into the air the hellbeast bares its teeth only to be stopped inches from the two angels its jaws chomping at air as its held out in front of them. Lil B with lightning quick speed grabs the beast by the throat and looks into its eyes "Ugly sonnova bitch isnt it? Coming from the class of the same demons that first emerged from the pit Sactus Emolgi, kind of a parasitic demon once it chomps down right?"Their was a silence as Lil B realizes his knowledge of this world has been widened "Mind telling me why I know that, and how a 2 ton creature is being held at bay with my middle an index fingers?"

Ian chuckles watching the hellbeast, the creature is throwing slurs and curses at the two but they push its words away "All in good time Brother, Just let the beast go and we shall take care of it alright." Lil B does as he was told and lets the beast go, it circles the duo cursing at the both of them "You are a disgrace to your kind Ian....but wait is it my knowledge that you were an angel before a demon? (gagging) That is disgusting, I always held a high amount of respect for you and the other five you were....beautiful to watch from the pit. All those bodies...all those women." The hellbeast turns its attention to Lillith an Gio and with a smile without looking back at the two " Those two will be mighty fitting meals for my conquest of this world, Ill eat the dark one and use the little pasty one for a sex doll for a few days. And it seems that I will get my wish because none of you have the power to GACK!!" Ian swoops in lifting the beast off its four strong legs and his wings part flowing in the air as he stands on the ground. With one wave of his wings he is airborne, Lil B stares for a few moments before his angelic side takes control.

The skin on his shoulders churn as he screams in agony "This suuuuuuuucks!!" And two white as the clouds wings break through the skin, at first covered in blood as they slip their way out from under his skin they soon turn into a brillant color of white. He stares upwards and in the same manner of speed he is airborne following Ian upwards towards the heavens, he flies circles around Ian as they reach 50,000 feet before Ian stops. The hellbeast wriggling in his grasp, gasping for air and Ian lets a little room give so the beast can respond "Why do you want the Nephillim children? Speak and I wont drop you now." The hellbeast scratches Ians arm drawing blood from the massive gouge he winces for a moment before squeezing quickly at its neck then releasing a little bit of grip. Lil B flies forward a bit only for Ian to stop him with a hand gesture the beast speaks "What makes you think I'm going to tell you huh?" Gesturing to B te Nephillim flies forward grabbing one of the beasts legs an pulling hard it pops from the socket an the skin tears, the beast lets out a loud roar of rage as his leg is pulled from his body, letting the beast breath for a moment Ian asks the question again as Lil B wraps his hands around a second leg "Alright alright!! Lucifer wants to level the playing field, find these Nephilims and corrupt them much like he did with you. He hasnt located them from the pit, but he figured that if he let the Five open the gates that we could come here and find them ourselves. We know that its only you here, that you cant be all over the world an find them all." Ian cuts the beast short " Their are five of them yes? But their not all in New York?" The beast shakes its head "No.....you found these three here but thats it. One is in africa and the other is in london, we were starting the march on these when you killed the Five kinda putting a damper on Lucifers plan. So he sent us here first, didnt work out as you can see. But soon they will be in Africa, we are getting ready for the global assault on the other one."

Ian thinks for a moment to himself upon hearing the news "But the lord told me they were close, maybe he meant geologically. I mean...Africa? This isnt right, a miscommunication is all....hopefully?" Ian stares at the beast "
May you repent an be allowed into the graceful arms of the lord." He says as he releases the beast and it plummets to the ground.

On the ground.

"You alright babe? That was a mighty far toss that fat@$$ sent you on?" Gio holds Lillith as they look to the skies then back to each other. Standing Lillith to his feet leaving a few feet between them he smiles at her "Hopefully thats all over with."

SLAM!! The demons body slams hard in between the two Lillith screams something fierce and Gio almost leaps from his skin "YOU A$$HOLES COULD HAVE GIVEN US A WARNING!!"
Gio screams to the two decending behind them, Lil B laughs "Shut ya black a$$ up, be lucky we didnt move em just enough to crush your stank ass!! Fool you still owe me money." Gio looks from Lil B to Ian "Really hes one of us? Really?.....GAH this is such bullsh!t."

Lillith creeps in between the two bickering men and Ian with a smile "Now where off too Hoss." With a smile she asked Ian who is still lost in his own mind contemplating why the miscommunication and that he can no longer find his lord. Simply shaking his head an telling himself "6 billion lives, an oncoming apocalypse hes busy." Ian looks down to Lillith "Off to find a needle in a haystack...Africa." Both Gio and Lil B stare at Ian an he cant help himself "Yes Slaves, your going back to the motherland." Lil B grabs his gun from his waist an holds it up "This wont kill you right, but it sure as hell is gonna f@#king hurt right?"
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Darkchild

Thats it? Nice post!!!!

Jumps Aztek grabbing him by the neck an throttling him

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Darkchild

Yes you shall live lets go of the boys neck

Next posts should be fun

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Darkchild

Both actually, the next person. Think a mix of me an Arrow....before the latent angelic powers are awakened

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Darkchild

No just a complete a$$hole

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Darkchild
@aztek the lost: LMAO!! Nice

This story will be the ground for the next six stories, so be prepared to see some long lasting clues for the next chapters. Ive given two already one awesome yet not going to be all that groundbreaking until the last two stories. the second will be shown at the very end in full of this chapter.

Also look at your pms
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Darkchild

Ill have a post either tomorrow during the day or tomorrow night. But this story should be all but over not a long chapter but it will be soon. AN by soon that could be 8-12 posts lol