• 102 results
Ian/Whisper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ian/Whisper

It has been three weeks since the fall of the Five, and my world has only fallen further into this world. The entire fight within the city was recorded by a man on top of a building, his footage spread through the news and on the internet. That day I was given many names but one stuck out the most...Savior. The footage of the hordes devouring the humans of the city and my alleged heroic display was something the people of this world had never seen. The man was looked at as both a man who delivers divine news and a heretic. I listened to the television the church labeled me another one of the antichrists, something that shouldnt be regarded as a hero or the villain. But something worse a creature that knows neither no good and no evil, something that knows nothing about right or wrong. The footage of me decapitating Jean was repeated over and over and along with my rebirth. Soon I couldnt hide from the world without using my disguise using the mans skin. But even when I did some knew of me, or who he was. And soon I needed to shape my new skin into someone new a man who no one knew....Ian. The man who was birthed in heaven but came to this world and tried to protect it.

500 years before

The world of Earth and its humans were known to me but not of their sensations. Becoming human in appearance made for some very entertaining sensations, the almighty needed for me to get deep into their world. And I did without hesitation, Uriel was the first to warn me of the sensations of the emotions. Angels and Archs had emotions but took very little from them as it only would lead to turmoil an example Lucifer made very apparent. My mission was to find the potentials before they became of any threat, this took years. And in that time i lived as any human would working and making my life less complicated. But that all changed the night I met Kattya her body glistened in the moonlight, and her smell...it drove me wild. Her body against mine that very night and I knew right then what Uriel had talked about what these emotions can do to us because i had fallen in love. Soon I had forgotten my goal in this life and shunned all the warnings, they came to me in dreams. The Almighty calling to me telling me to continue my task and do not falter, again I would ignore and then one night he came to me in a dream. I tucked in my daughter and made love to my wife and then fell asleep and for the first time I slept without dreaming, the only thing that came to me in my sleep was a line one sentence "We are not allowed these luxury because when the blessed touch the potential wicked we condemn them." I thought nothing of it other than something he was trying to tell me. The next night i told him the next morning I would continue that I needed one more night with my wife and daughter. But that night was the last I would ever see of either of them while they had breath in their lungs, While we slept a man came into the house and was trying to steal from us. I had tried to stop him with what I was gifted with but it felt as if i was depraved of my powers for that brief moment and he slammed a weapon into my temple and I fell unconcious. I awoke to both my father crying telling me "I tried to warn you, but you werent listening." and the sound of my wife screaming. I raced up the stairs and and I heard a thud and ran to Kattyas room. The man who had broke into our house stood over my wifes bleeding body, and only then did I see what he was...he was an angel but his face and spirit twisted he spoke three words "HE warned you." before his wings came off his back and he tried to take flight out the window, but my body took over and my mind went blank. I leaped onto him and brought him to the floor, a small dagger formed in my hand from light and his eyes widened and he screamed "Dont IAN Dont, please for your sake if you take my life you will forever be condemned here. No Angel may take the life of another Angel its his rules." my mind filled with fury I only saw his mouth move and but heard nothing and I slammed the dagger deep into his chest. His blood pooled onto the floor, and I fell off his body and then I scrambled over to Kattya holding her close to me I heard her breaths slow down and felt her soul slowly drift from her body, my eyes filled with tears and then another thought came to mind "Sofie?!" and I set Kat down and scrambled to my feet darting down the hall and slamming her door open...my legs buckle underneath me and I fall to my knees. My sweet innocent Sofie...her bedsheets a crimson red and her body pale...she was gone.

My mind fueled with rage and anger I screamed out the one person i knew would hear me "Lucifer! The man of Sin come to me. I Ian FORMER deity of the lord I CALL FOR YOU." And for a brief moment the world grows quiet then..i feel his fingers on the back of my neck and he speaks with a strong british accent. His voice stumbles and then he speaks up "Its been a while since I have been called, You have caught me at an awkward moment...but it looks as if you have a moment for yourself." My eyes fix on his and I get inches from his face and he looks me down "Ian, Ianontes you know the rules step back or I will be forced to take some rather unsavory methods of making you move." Again I stare at him and I lean towards his face my nose touching his and I tell him "Make me stronger, Turn me into what the other Five will become. I was sent here to stop you...but this world proved too much for me...and he took it from me. I want nothing more than to make him regret giving me this mission and taking my loves from me." a toothy grin erupts on his face and he laughs deep "You were always like me." he wraps his arm around my shoulders and walks me into the shadows.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a8e59d43ee1f
deactivated-5a8e59d43ee1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you called?

haha! sorry, just had to do it :D

but yeah, awesome post man, I love it! going to keep reading this for sure but as a side note...I thought angels couldn't reproduce o_O

Sephiroth.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sephiroth.

they dont have genetalia so no lol

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Darkchild
Lucifer Morningstar said:
"you called?

but yeah, awesome post man, I love it! going to keep reading this for sure but as a side note...I thought angels couldn't reproduce o_O
"
my story my alterations. He was turned into a human for the tenure on earth so hes got em. grrr mr nitpicketey...and Sepi dont encourage him
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Darkchild
aztek the lost said:
"Darkchild said:
"Lucifer Morningstar said:
"you called?

"
my story my alterations. He was turned into a human for the tenure on earth so hes got em. grrr mr nitpicketey...and Sepi dont encourage him
"
its fine, I just wanted to ask to see if you had a logical explanation :P

@Sepi: continue to encourage me, I like getting DC mad :D
"
smartass
LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By LstPaladin

Very good,  I like it man,  He could not resist the pleasures of the human race.   Cant blame him. lol

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Darkchild

thanks bro

Ian/Whisper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ian/Whisper

My lapse into the past is brief as my attempt at privacy is interrupted by a wanderer. I turn sensing someone on the roof with me, I hide behind a pillar and watch as the woman walks to the edge of the building. She looks down tears strumming down her face, I wrap my wings around my body and it contorts into a more appealing appearance. She begins to walk closer to the edge of the building letting go of a note and it flows in the wind slapping into my face. I take if off my face and skim it stopping on two words "Goodbye everyone." My eyes widen as I look up at her as she turns around and faces me bringing her arms up into the air and taking a step back and standing on the edge. I scream to her "No, You dont need to do this." I end up startling her she opens her eyes and stumbles backwards off the side of the building. As she falls back my body takes over my mind second to the actions of my body, I make a running dash forward to the edge of the building and jump. As i fall my wings unravel from my body and I hug them close to my body gaining more speed, We get closer and closer I reach my hand out to hers and she does also. The ground getting ever so closer, then finally my hand wraps around hers and I "turn on the brakes" my feet pushing against the air then I flap my wings once and we soar into the air. We were mere inches from the concrete and as I soar into the air she pulls herself closer to my chest. I can feel her tears drip down my bare chest, and she looks up to me.

Her eyes Hazel and her face of an angel, for a brief moment the image of Kattya flashes over the girls own face and she looks at me wide eyed. After a few moments of soaring through the air she speaks "A-a-are we flying?" I look down at her as I fly and look back up and without looking at her "Yes...well I am your more of just hanging." My arms tight against her body she is able to relax. Her body still trembles, and I find a nearby building high enough from onlookers. I set her down and I let myself fall to the roof my wings flowing in the air and she stares at them. I almost feel a bit embarrassed, she is the first human to see this up close. Suddenly her head tilts to the side and she asks "Arnt angels supposed to have white wings?" I hang my head for a moment then tell her "It has been quite sometime since I have been classified as something so beautiful, but yes most of us usually do. I am an exception." I turn quickly and walk over to the edge of the building put a foot on the edge and get ready to take off when a heavy weight is felt on my back. She wraps her arms around my waist, she had to be a good 2 feet shorter than I was.

I turn my head slightly and ask "Yes?" She looks at me with her big hazel eyes "Are you the one we all saw on tv...if so you look different." I smile for the first time since that day "Mysteries are the best things in life young one. Now I shall take my leave." I lift off the ground a few inches before again I am stopped "Wait?!" I stop hovering in the air "I never got your name? Mines Lilith." I turn looking her in the eyes "Ian." then I take off down the side of the building falling and falling down further and further then from within my mind I hear her voice scream for me "Ian!" I stop almost slamming into the side of the building and ascend as fast as I can finally coming to the top of the building, and to my amazement she has an angry look on her face and is pointing to what I thought was the way down a sign read "Closed, do not enter" I smile smugly and offer her a hand, and we take off again into the sky.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Darkchild
aztek the lost said:
"Wow, I'm surprised, I never knew you could write a good non-gory story :P

but yeah man, this is some good stuff here...though the name of this woman, it intrigues me if she is supposed to be the Lilith of Hell or not wonders to himself
"
lmao

not in the least

Most of the people names i use in this fanfic will be names i want for the children i want in the future. Theirs nothing connecting her to Lilith of hell or Dracula
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Darkchild
aztek the lost said:
"Darkchild said:
"aztek the lost said:

but yeah man, this is some good stuff here...though the name of this woman, it intrigues me if she is supposed to be the Lilith of Hell or not wonders to himself
"
lmao

not in the least

Most of the people names i use in this fanfic will be names i want for the children i want in the future. Theirs nothing connecting her to Lilith of hell or Dracula
"
you want to name your daughter after the mother of the succubi? o_O *won't ask*
"
ur so f@#ked its funny

good coming i knew ud come around sooner or later

Lol i also want to name one of my daughters Callisto aint that weird. im not a normal name kind of guy, i like orignal names or odd ones. Shawns lucky he got a normal name he was gonna be Piotr or Corvin
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Darkchild
aztek the lost said:
"Darkchild said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Darkchild said:
"aztek the lost said:

"
lmao

not in the least

"
you want to name your daughter after the mother of the succubi? o_O *won't ask*
"
ur so f@#ked its funny

good coming i knew ud come around sooner or later

Lol i also want to name one of my daughters Callisto aint that weird. im not a normal name kind of guy, i like orignal names or odd ones. Shawns lucky he got a normal name he was gonna be Piotr or Corvin
"
Callisto? Piotr? Lillith? *thinks DC's been reading a few too many comics* I assume Corvin is also a character from a comic...just don't know which *surprised he didn't name Shawn, Spider Jerusalem* :P
"
Corvins just a name of an old buddy of mine...well i called him corvin his name is mark dont ask

and yess i read way too many but it make for some cool stories "my daddy bnamed me afterthe daughter of drac, after a girl in a comic with tentacles, and after an xman."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Darkchild
aztek the lost said:
"Darkchild said:
"and yess i read way too many but it make for some cool stories "my daddy bnamed me afterthe daughter of drac, after a girl in a comic with tentacles, and after an xman."

"
haha! I like how you chose Lillith to be the daughter of Dracula, instead of who she is in the Lucifer series :P I'm sure you don't want your daughter to be that...LMFAO
"
LMAO yeah thats for freaking sure
LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By LstPaladin

very good, what color are his wings

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Goki

The left is White and the right is Black. More oreless a foreshadow of his light and dark powers. And it foreshadows something to come in the futyre but i aint telling

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Not bad.

Ian/Whisper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ian/Whisper

We soar through the sky for a good time before it finally dawns on me that shes been tugging at my coat for a few minutes. I look down at her with a look that asks "Yes?" she smiles and tells me "Umm the view from up her is beautiful but...you can put me down now." I almost forgot that I was bringing her somewhere safe. I stop in my tracks and play that I almost drop her she glares at me as we descend to the road below and I set her down. She looks at me with her big brown eyes and attempts to give me a flirty look which i dismiss rather easily. She stops me from turning away, my wings wrap around my body as she turns me back around asking "What are you?" I frown at her telling her "You do not need to get involved I have something to do here in this part of the city, And I must take my leave of you. Goodbye Lilith" As I walk away she screams at me "You save me from killing myself and I come to find out you have wings and were on national television as a demon rather than the handsome man I see in front of me. You take me for a ride up in the sky then tell me I dont need to get involved well sorry bub I already am." She follows me even though I dont respond to her, I think to myself once she sees what I need to do she will leave.

We walk for a few blocks she keeps pace with me the entire time almost walking in the same motion as me, my own secondary shadow in many instances. As we come to the end of the block I turn into an ally and I hear the sound of an all too familiar sound. The hissing of a Chokko, a low level demon but enough to  tear Lilith into pieces. At first I think of letting it happen my other side agrees but then I have no other choice, The chokko jumps from the shadows lunging at Lilith. My body takes control as I run at the beast tackling it to the ground as we roll into the street. Slamming it into a parked car, it snaps its jaws at me. It brings its legs up against my chest and kicks, I soar through the air righting myself as I land and my arm turns into a blade and I bring it up to my chest as it rushes me. I hear Lilith whimper and it distracts me the chokko bites down hard onto my right shoulder and gets in close, bringing its body close to mine giving me very little room. I turn and look at Lilith screaming "Cover your ears!" she does as told and I take a deep breath in and let out a wail the skin begins to peel from the beasts body and it lets go stumbling backwards holding its midsection. I take the chance and my blade moves faster than its eyes can follow, as soon as my arm returns to normal the beasts head falls to the ground with a thud. I stumble over to the nearby car and lean thinking "How the hell did that thing get faster, they never would have been able to do that before the gates were opened." Then my body feels weak, I hadnt given myself enough time to regenerate and I collapse. I hear Lilith run over to me asking if I am alright but then the world goes black.

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By LstPaladin

really good post, gives insite into his inner self.  I like Lilith, wonder whats in store for her

Avatar image for deactivated-5a867073cc016
deactivated-5a867073cc016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like it DC! too bad we know Ian doesn't die since this is before Puzzle Box :P

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Darkchild
Jack the Ripper said:
"I like it DC! too bad we know Ian doesn't die since this is before Puzzle Box :P
"
um actually its both.

the flashbacks are before puzzle but him and Lilith are the continuation of Puzzle box. ill be less subtile in describing between the flashbacks and the present from now on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild said:
"Jack the Ripper said:
"I like it DC! too bad we know Ian doesn't die since this is before Puzzle Box :P
"
um actually its both.

the flashbacks are before puzzle but him and Lilith are the continuation of Puzzle box. ill be less subtile in describing between the flashbacks and the present from now on
"
oh... face palms
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Darkchild
Jack the Ripper said:
"Darkchild said:
"Jack the Ripper said:
"
um actually its both.

"
oh... face palms
"
lmao

sorry i should have been more obvious. ill probably do posts for all four fanfics(if not some of them) tomorrow if shawn takes a nap or at night before i go to work. ANd if tomorrow saterday or sunday for sure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice job with this DC.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Darkchild

thanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No problem.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Darkchild

Hello Fans

I am going to finish House of Pain before continuing with Hope Lost. Im sorry but having three or four stories at once is really raddling my brain. Come to think of it its why i did the vote way back when so i didnt need to do them all at once. I WILL continue this because their WILL be 7 more stories in this long tale of Ian.

After House I will start back on Hope and then after that for the fans who have been waiting FIVE LONG months I will begin doing Tribe of One on a weekly basis. The next installment after Hope will continie once I get a good chunk of Part two of Tribe of One and its Prequel Oath in the Firestorm done. Only then will I continue.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmfao, I actually had forgotten about this story xP

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Darkchild

yeah i know.

Its been the abck of my mind because of Sinner and House, two stories not involving something supernatural at all. Which makes me really enjoy that kind of stories and gives me alot of differnt ideas for future ones.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Darkchild

too anyone i was just talking to on msn it kicked me off

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Darkchild

yall member how i said i was gonna wait to do this till Pain was finished. Screw that

A new post will be up in about 15 minutes

Ian/Whisper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ian/Whisper

I dream...and they bring back the pains of the world gone.

260 years prior

A village burns and the screams of its people echo through the streets. A woman runs across the courtyard screaming for help an a shadow bursts from an empty house tackling her to the ground. The sound of her bones crunching under his teeth music to my ears "I can't believe you allowed for one of your pets to run away. Even during this chaos you should have kept a hold on her Sid." I say through telepathic speech, Sid looks up at me giving me the finger "Why dont you open that purty mouth of yours so I can shove my foot down your f@#king throat." Without a word I move swiftly lifting the arrogant little sh!t into the air with a cocky grin. I squeeze and he thrusts his demonic hand into my chest, the blood trickles down my chest an I dont flinch only cringe as I hear his voice. "Put him down Ian!" My boss an master oddly dubbed the master screams to me with a threatening voice. I set Sid down an he looks at me pulling his hand out of my torso an it heals within seconds. A smart ass grin comes to his demonic face only to be taken away as the master sends a wave of energy into the boy knocking him backwards an he rolls into the nearby building. He lies their for a few moments his lip quivers in fear and I stand with a grin, suddenly a slimy hand comes to my shoulder and he speaks "Where is the wench Charity? I cant hear her moans or screams?" The masters little c@m dump has gone far enough where she cant be detected or sensed by his powers. I look around without a word and point off into the distance across town, he whistles an a shimmer begins from across town then she appears in front of us. Her body covered in sweat an blood, among other fluids. She smiles at me her hand caressing my chest as her naked body trembles "Looks like you are not gonna be any fun." I slap her hand away with a glare telling her "Touch me again woman and I will gut you like the whore you are. Is that understood?" she snaps at me then slashes me across the chest then takes off disappearing an reappearing as she runs. I turn to chase her and end her miserable life only for the Master to stop me "Stone said that militia are on its way, the fires got to their attention. They shall be here soon." He turns his back an then disappears off to our cave the others disappear just like he did. I turn to the village and breath in the smell of rotting flesh an the smell of burning wood suddenly I hear my name "IAN!! COME ON IAN WAKE UP!" Then  the dream goes white and I am forced out of my slumber.

Present day

I wake up in a cold sweat, no one around me. The room dark as the midnight sky, I look around wondering if I had been taken prisoner. I go to stand only to feel the warmth of a hand around my neck and the emptiness of the bed below me. Lifted an slammed against a wall a tall man stands in front of me his large hand around my neck. He grunts at me then the door to the room slams open and a womans voice echoes through the room "Gio! Put him down!" The large man holds me tight against the wall and turns to the woman "But lilith the things he said in his sleep...he cant be good." I interupt him "Lilith get this mans hands off me or I will do it my self. Man handled like this is something I will not take." She runs up to the man known as Gio placing her hands on his arm and his grip loosens and I fall back onto the bed. I look at her and feel my shoulder an body, the wounds had healed "How long was I out?" She smiles at me telling me I had been out for a week. That she brought me to her apartment and had her friend Gio look over me i chuckle telling ehr "not much of a speaker is he?" She smiles and gets up walking to the door gesturing for me to come.

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#39  Edited By Jake Malcom
aztek the lost said:
"ooh, I loved the flashback :D

nice post, glad to see this back up again...WOO!!"
Thanks bro. I had it on my mind while reading today all day long. hosue of Pains post will be up tomorrow most likely ill do posts for each everyother day. Mondays,Weds,Fridays, an Sundays Hope Lost. Tues,Thurs,an Sat are House.

Then once House is finished ill get back to Tribe of One
Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jake Malcom
aztek the lost said:
"Jake Malcom said:
"aztek the lost said:

Thanks bro. I had it on my mind while reading today all day long. hosue of Pains post will be up tomorrow most likely ill do posts for each everyother day. Mondays,Weds,Fridays, an Sundays Hope Lost. Tues,Thurs,an Sat are House.

Then once House is finished ill get back to Tribe of One"
wait, didn't you have another one you were doing besides those three?

and btw, I like the sound of that plan, means I don't always have to wait for posts :P"
I was gonna continue Turn Left but i decided not to an put it on hold for a while i guess. By the way READ TRIBE OF ONE. i need more fans for it other than Prima
Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Jake Malcom
aztek the lost said:
"Jake Malcom said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Jake Malcom said:
"aztek the lost said:

Then once House is finished ill get back to Tribe of One"
wait, didn't you have another one you were doing besides those three?

and btw, I like the sound of that plan, means I don't always have to wait for posts :P"
I was gonna continue Turn Left but i decided not to an put it on hold for a while i guess. By the way READ TRIBE OF ONE. i need more fans for it other than Prima"
oh yeah, that one :P I'm a part of that...

don't you have NH??"
hes got school so yes an no
Ian/Whisper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ian/Whisper
Smiling as I enter her living room in the apartment I can sense the tall black man Gio staring at me. My hands ball into fists as I swoop down to his part of the room pushing his body up against the wall with my wing an pinning him there. "You got a problem with me BOY, because I remember when everyone in this world knew their place when it came to us. Even slaves" Gios actions were faster than I had anticipated and my strength had not recovered and he flipped me over his shoulder slamming me down onto the ground pulling a gun out from behind him an placing it on my forehead "And three weeks ago no one ever remembered you walked this f@#king world other than in myths. So "Bro" best damn back the f#$k off or I will have to make lilly a very unhappy woman by putting a few slugs in your god damn head. How about that?"My talons hovering behind his neck just above his spin twitching for blood, then we both heard the sound of a buckshot being pumped and we turned to Lilith "You boys wanna continue pissing on the furnature an marking your territory or we gonna let Ian talk huh?" I moved Gio off of me with a slight push and he stood up an stood next to Lilith " What the f@#k do we need from him. We can take care of ourselves, today the beast only surprised us. the other days it hasnt." I stop his speech with a hand gesture "What do you mean other days? The beasts have been coming through before today, I just thought it was a one day occurance. SH!T, This means the damned horned an bastard like has opened them. Sonnova b!tch, One moment my lady and slave." Gio tries to swing at me but Lilith doesnt allow it and she allows me to sit in the chair. My eyes roll back into my skull as I go into a trance, good thing Im somewhere safe cause this would not be done outside. "Lilith, Gio! Board up the apartment while I do what I must. Need a little conversation with my boss, but as I do this I will be vunerable and its more or less a big ass Come eat me sign when I do so. So anything outside or coming through the portals will be gunning for my hide. If they come hold fort until I get outof this. Boss needs to be spoken with." They try to argue more Gio than the woman but I cant let this go on without talking with him.

A blinding light engulfs me and the world is almost soundless, only echoes of voices of others.As I drift in the light I right myself and my wings unfold and I take in a deep breath an scream "You WORTHLESS PIECE OF CRAP! You never warned me Lucifer would have the gaul none the less the power to open the 66 gates, not even an incling to his power. You sent me to earth, made me stay their till the scavengers were finished. THEN drop two base level humans into my f@#king lap. One has some strength but the other he doesnt even know where he lies in the grand scheme of things. She may be something in another 15 years but thats beside the point. A little freaking heads up!" for a moment their is nothing but silence then a booming voice rattles my brain. "Lucifers power has always been known to you Ian of Greenland, you may be an Arch and a demon but you should know the history of his power. This is something completly known to you, and something that should have been in the back of your mind these last three weeks. The gates have always been their." I slam my fist into the air an raise it up "And you think I can take on Lue and what ever comes out of these 66 gates alone? Yeah maybe only a half dozen are open, but if the ones at Stonehenge and in Egypt open I am f!@ked sideways an backwards. I will need help and Lilith will not have the strength to help me, maybe Gio if hes given enough fire power but other than that I will be fighting a battle I know the end to. Send Uriel like I asked before, or hell even the others." The Lord takes in a deep breath and sighs "There are more like you....more on earth. They just need to be shown what they are before they are able to use it, and in some instances be put in a deathly situation before their God powers are allowed to be opened. But I will not tell you where they are...until you absoultly need them. Now wake up and help the two in front of you, the one known as Gio  has a power residing deep within him. Just allow him to see it." My eyebrow raises as he mentions Gio "The Slave?" then Im knocked out of the light and back into my body.

I hear Gio screaming my name "Hey fly boy wake the f@#k up their here!"
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Darkchild
aztek the lost said:
"HAHA! I always love it when an angel starts swearing at Yahweh :D so amusing when you think about it

now just don't wait so long to post again so I can remember what's going on...

oh and

GREAT POST!! I am now curious about what the future holds for this tale"
LMAO thanks bro. I know i love the idea of an angel let alone a demon angel yelling at him absolutly hilarious.

and howd u like the big surprise.
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Darkchild
There are more like you....

More human ahybrids
Darkchild

Forum Posts