Help and thoughts

Seraph_King160

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seraph_King160

I'm new to comicvine and I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place. I'd appreciate questions and suggestions. Me and my buddy made this, whenever a character speaks with quotations its my buddies character and I can't give very good descriptions of them, the ones without are mine and I'd be happy to elaborate on them.

The Deletion

The strange being known as Raptorium roams through all universes and realities of "the world" analyzing every little spec of existence and nonexistence. Every byte of data compelling him to find more data.

In a pocket dimension that Raptorium has yet to pass through Master meditates with his apprentice Auranox.

In both of their minds though, they are battling one another.

This battle of the mind is very close, for Auranox has much more potential than most infinity humans... However he still has not undergone all of the years of training that Master has.

The mental battle goes to Master, and as they both awaken they both leap at each other to battle.

Master is capable of countering all Auranox's blows but he lets a few of them graze him and he decides not to attack back.

This gives Auranox an overpowering feeling of confidence, which is one of his best and worst attributes.

Auranox's confidence gets the best of him and his attacks become sloppy.

Master easily exploits this opportunity and knocks Auranox on his ass with a quick sweeping kick, then a barrage of jabs sends him flying for miles.

Auranox eventually gets a good foothold, then he takes a seat.

Master appears in front of him.

Master:why did you lose?

Auranox:I got cocky.

Master:your punishment will be-

Before Master can complete his sentence a red portal appears and Raptorium emerges from it.

Master does an ocular and nenki assessment of Raptorium and can't evaluate an exact power level.

Master:your punishment is him. You must bring this intruder to his knees.

Auranox stands up and looks at Raptorium.

Raptorium: I would be happy to oblige if you're looking for a fight. I have logged so much data and absorbed so much power since my arrival in this omniverse.

Auranox bows then takes a fighting stance.

Raptorium:I have only fought one other person that has been so respectful in the face of combat.

Raptorium bows but doesn't take a fighting stance.

In an instant Raptorium's fist is directly in front of Auranox's face.

Auranox reacts quickly enough and he dodges the punch and is able to counter with at straight kick to Raptorium's chest.

The counter has little effect on Raptorium.

Raptorium grabs Auranox's leg but Auranox takes advantage of Raptorium's grab.

Raptorium goes to slam Auranox into the ground and just as Auranox's face is an in from the ground he puts his hands on the ground and pushes with all of his might.

He successfully breaks through Raptorium's grasp and his defense, allowing him to land a perfect upwards flying kick on Raptorium's face.

Raptorium goes flying back but eventually gets a foothold.

Raptorium:this exchange that we've had shows me that you are very proficient in combat.

Auranox:we've only been fighting for 10 seconds.

Raptorium:all the more reason to take you more seriously early in the fight.

Raptorium turns sideways to make himself adjacent to the front of Auranox.

Raptorium:come.

Auranox:I never strike first.

Raptorium:this is an unwise choice.

In an instant Raptorium is behind Auranox in a crouched position and strikes Auranox's back with a strong straight.

Auranox staggers a bit but retaliates very quickly and goes to hit Raptorium with a powerful kick.

Raptorium becomes parallel to Auranox's kick.

Auranox continues his assault with a barrage of kicks and punches.

With every attack Raptorium becomes parallel to it.

Master:I've seen that technique

before.

Raptorium continues to counter and attack Auranox this way.

Master decides to intervene because he notices Auranox is losing his temper.

Just as Raptorium goes to strike Auranox once more Auranox loses it.

He uses one of his forbidden secret arts Fist of Inevitability.

This technique was designed to finish its opponent in one hit.

It was unblockable, unavoidable, and was guaranteed to break through anything it hit. It utilized his reality warping capabilities which Master had strictly forbidden until Auranox had proven worthy enough to use them appropriately.

As Auranox initiated the punch at the same time Raptorium began to strike Master steps between them, grabs both of their wrists and forces them to their knees.

Master:I am ashamed of you Auranox, and as for you Raptorium. Where did you learn that fighting technique?

Raptorium:you.... The being I received this technique from had fought you. You're Master. The person I killed to get this technique was called Scrapper.

Master lets go of both their hands and stands back in awe.

Master:that's impossible. I decimated him. There was nothing left but dust when I was done with him.

Raptorium:I'd love to tell you two good fellows the rest of his tale but this has already dragged on for far too long. I was fighting your disciple. Would you mind letting me continue that conflict.

Master:don't use any of Scrappers moves.

Raptorium:this will be the first time I'm using my trump card. I hope it pans out. Aspect of Vulture.

Red lines that originate from his red visor flow all across his body very symmetrically.

Auranox doesn't understand Raptorium's final form so he becomes very wary and precarious.

Master had already seen the outcome of the fight and was waiting for Auranox to fall.

The fight reignites.

Raptorium and Auranox lunge at each other.

Auranox goes on the offensive.

Raptorium counters all of Auranox's attacks with 100% efficiency.

Raptorium utters one word that seemingly made everything turn for the worst.

Raptorium:predator.

Raptorium's speed ascends to a point to where Auranox can't keep up with his movements.

With the swipe of a finger Raptorium Auranox's chest gets sliced open diagonally, at the same time it knocked Auranox on his ass.

Raptorium:prey.

As fast as he came Raptorium leaves through a portal identical to that which he emerged from.

Reach appears immediately after Raptorium leaves.

Reach:sorry for showing up out of the blue but I need to heal Auranox immediately.

Master notices that Reach is wearing his MIO battle suit.

Master:did you come to fight.

Reach:what? No. Oh wait. Sorry, it's the armor isn't it. I don't know how much you've been keeping an eye on me, but since Mecha wiped out the Emperor's Council I've needed to wear my battle suit to stay alive.

Reach:I'm honestly surprised to see that you're not surprised to see me.

Master:if my son could survive that battle I wouldn't be surprised if everyone on the council survived. Plus I can see all.

Reach reviews Auranox's wound and puts his hand over it. A red goo seeped out of reached hand that somewhat resembled congealed blood.

Auranox wakes up in an instant with much shock and awe on his face.

Auranox:Where is he!?!?

Reach:he's gone... For now.

Auranox:it felt like all of my power was just gone.

Reach:because it was. If my hypothesis is correct then based off of the data that was placed on Raptorium he can drain his enemies of all.

Master:all of what?

Reach:well there's no other way to explain. He just absorbs everything of a person. Draining them of everything that makes them them. I'm honestly surprised he's not a white one.

Master:a white one.

Reach:well... Ok I'll just let it all out. I've observed three other Synthroids as well. One black one and two white ones. The white ones are seemingly superior to the black ones but one of the current white ones used to be a black one. From what I can tell they evolve as they collect more data. I've sent a bounty out on any Synthroids that are on the loose.

I've received quite a few responses to the bounties. I'm waiting till we have a handily powerful group then we'll set out and hunt the Synthroids ourselves rather than just wait for them to show up.

This realm seems very secluded and secretive. I'd never have noticed it if Raptorium didn't travel here.

Master:that's the point. It's a safe haven. I sculpted it myself.

Auranox:I have to say that even though I've been unable to leave this place I don't know if I'd want to hunt these things down.

Master: you're going to have to. That's the whole reason why I'm training you, to face greater challenges.

Reach:anyways back to this dimension. Would you mind if I used it as a meeting place for everyone that's interested in going against the Synthroids?

Master:if you must.

Reach sets up the beacon and updates the bounties.

Reach:and now we wait.

Within four seconds three people appear before reach. One is a tall, smartly dressed young man with dirty blonde hair. He holds a briefcase and has two guns holstered on his left hip. He steps forward.

Lazarus:Hello. I am Lazarus and these are my Daemons, Ruby and Emerald. You put out a bounty not too long ago, right?

Reach:that's correct. Might I ask why you are taking this bounty?

Lazarus:We need the currency. A man named Arch has something we want. Arch is not someone you want to steal from, so we are amassing currency to buy this artifact.

Reach:Arch huh? my creator had a certain respect for him for some reason. Everything Mecha made was far more sophisticated and superior but he never looked down on Arch.

Master:Arch is an old acquaintance of mine. He has done me many a favor. If you wish harm upon him you will be considered an enemy to The World. Understood?

Lazarus:Trust me...i know how thick Arch's army of friends are. That's why I wish to BUY this item, over stealing it. Now then...may I have details on out target?

A girl appears. She wears a long coat and has VII scarred her face.

Sparfire:This the bounty place?

Reach:I would very much like to disclose that info but there are two things that need to happen before that. We need to wait at least a half an hour for others to arrive. Then I need to interview every single one of you.

Lazarus:of course. Take your time. I realize you cant trust everyone that shows up

Sparfire:Whatever

Sparfire begins sizing everyone up, while clutching a box.

Sparfire:So...who are you guys?

Reach:well I definitely can't fully disclose that but what you can know about me is that I'm smart and I can make stuff that benefits people and then some.

Master:I am Master, current ruler of The World and the oldest infinity human that is still alive.

Auranox:I was someone important but now I am merely a disciple to Master. I am also one of the last infinity humans alive.

Lazarus:I am Lazarus. I was resurrected by Christo for confidential reasons.

Ruby, the female Daemon with Lazarus stares at Sparfire blankly

Emerald:Im Emerald. I was created by Arch when he was experimenting with Demon DNA. Im an artificial demon. A Daemon.

Sparfire:Arch...that monster made you too? I was one of his experiments too. Im one of the lucky ones...people like Gwen...(he looks at the box) they didn't make the cut.

Sparfire:I swear...next time I see that bastard...he'll pay. Ill send him straight to hell"

Just then a flash of lightning strikes behind Sparfire.

A young boy and a hologram of Arch appears

Arch hologram:"Been there, done that. Its not all its cracked up to be"

Master:it's nice to see you again Arch.

Reach:Arch! I haven't seen you around in awhile! Well... I guess I'm still not actually seeing you around because you're holographically transmitting yourself.

Reach takes a quick bow towards Arch's hologram.

Arch:"yes...umm Master was it? And Reach. Its been far to long."

He looks around and notices Lazarus, Emerald and Ruby. Lazarus nods toward him, Emerald gives him a smile, and Ruby glares at him, obviously full of hate. Sparfire steps back, unsure how to respond to Arch's presence.

Arch:"I see some of my other...experiments are here"

The boy with Arch hides behind the Hologram, scared of Ruby.

Arch:"So then...you have a bounty here. Can you tell me about it?"

Fixer and Greaver appear.

Fixer:see that wasn't so bad. You couldn't even tell that you were teleported.

Greaver:and that's exactly what I hate about it!

Fixer takes a look at everyone around and is quite surprised.

Greaver could care less.

Reach is very surprised to see Fixer and Greaver here.

Reach:what're you doing here boss, and why is your brother here?

Fixer:first of all! You are in trouble. You were supposed to have disclosed all experiments and projects you were working on when you declared your allegiance to me. And my brother is here for the ridiculously large payday. Also might I ask where are you getting all of this money from?

Reach:I technically wasn't working on them when they activated so I didn't betray you. Nonetheless, I am sorry. And I got the money from my bank.

Arch nods then turns to the boy

Arch:"now I leave you. I trust with the abilities you posses you can keep up with them all. And don't let Ruby scare you...she wouldn't dare kill you...today at least.

Proxy:"where will you go?"

Arch:"A very pressing matter calls upon me. A man named Lashes is attempting to create Mikaels Crucible. As a man of God I must stop him. Under no circumstance must real demons or real angels walk the world ever again. Its God's will, after all."

The hologram disappears, leaving a wide eyed boy staring at a host of bounty hunters.

Reach walks over to Proxy and crouches down so they're the same height.

Reach:so what's your story little guy?

Proxy takes a step back, afraid.

Proxy:"err...my name is-was Erin, but now everyone calls me Proxy. In one of the first Proxy soldiers created by Quen-Mr. Arch. We are once called Ego soldiers, but Arch said Proxy suited us better."

Reach:well now that everyone is here I'd like you all to undergo Atomic analyzation.

A large scanning machine appears at the wave of Reach's hand.

Reach:firsts in synchs your atoms with one another then stops them all at once for a hot second while it analyzes every single atom in an instant. It is recommended that all radioactive devices be turned off, last time this scanned an atom of uranium it caused an explosion equal to that of... Well... A small moon made of nuclear missiles.

Reach:any objections?

Sparfire:"wait. Before we go, ain't you gonna tell us about our target? Where he is? who he is? Whatever hes capable of? I'd rather not go in blind."

Reach:Hmm... Well this is what you're going up against. Synthroids are

Automatons that were basically just created with the sole purpose of being storage devices. I was storing highly experimental artificial intelligences on them and the AIs saw the automatons as machines they could take over and control so they took advantage of the data stored on them and created Synthroids. Each Synthroid being uniquely shaped and with different capabilities which were decided by what type of data was stored on each one. The storage devices were made from a unique nanobots called Assimilites. They are basically blood cells made from Avatrium allowing them to be infinitely adaptable. The storage automatons, Assimilites, and the artificial intelligences were hand crafted by me. Any other questions?

Sparfire:"I think im good. You guys?"

Lazarus:"Infinitely adaptable...how would we go about fighting these things? If they posses the capacity to adapt to us without limit, how would we defeat them?"

Reach:ahh well here's the thing. Most of the Synthroids have... Well... I guess you could say locked their Assimilites. Doing thing gives them a huge boost I'm power and overall durability, but what they hopefully haven't realized yet is that since they've locked their Assimilites they would have to undergo a long process to unlock them. So while they'll be hard to damage they won't be unbeatable as they would be in their amorphous Assimilites forms. Oh and a little side note. Don't expose yourself to their energy cores or let them hit you with any of their lasers.

Lazarus:"noted. I think we're ready."

Reach:oh yes and one more thing. If we encounter a black Synthroid don't be sloppy or anything but also don't go all out. If you see a white Synthroid then throw everything you have at him at once.

Emerald:"Noted. Shall we begin out hunt? My curiosity has been piqued and I want to meet one of these Synthroids."

Proxy:"If we manage to kill one, could we take it back to Arch? I think he'd want to examine them."

Reach:if we manage to disable all of them I'm going to be deleting all information on the Synthroids. After I've erased all of the data then you can have the storage automatons if you like.

Reach points to his right and a rectangular portal opens.

Reach:this portal will take us to the last known location of a Synthroid.

Master:I'll come as a spectator.

Fixer:I'm good to go.

Greaver:same here.

Auranox:I volunteer to go through first.

Aruranox steps through.

He's sees nothing but a grassy plain.

Auranox:no contact. It's safe to come through.

Everyone steps through

Lazarus:"where are we exactly?"

Sparfire:"this just looks like an open field...am I missing something here?"

Reach:that's strange. This is Grandarium.

Fixer:why would a Synthroid be on Grandarium?

Greaver:what's so surprising?

Reach:well... there's nothing here.

Fixer:Grandarium is the largest known planet. It's the size of 12 galaxies and it's got nothing on it but grassy plains.

Greaver:sounds like a waste of space.

Auranox kneels down and puts his fist to ground gently.

Sparfire:"seems like a waste of space."

Lazarus:"and I thought I knew hell...12 galaxies worth of grasslands? Why would such a place exist?"

Emerald:"has our target been here?"

Ruby looks around and scowls, obviously annoyed by the abundance of nothing interesting.

Auranox:something is off about this place.

Reach:I agree, there is something different about this place... It's not... Calm enough. Master is there something about this place I don't know.

Master:yes, but you'll have to figure it out for yourself.

Reach:That sounds extremely interesting and I'd like to analyze the planet further now but we don't have time. If a Synthroid is here we need to find him quickly!

Master:fine. He's beneath us.

Greaver:what?

Auranox:so that's what was off.

Auranox punches the ground with great and exact might.

This causes a seemingly endless stairway leading down into the planet appear.

Master:good job kid, I didn't think you'd known to exert force upon the earth let alone be able to gauge how much force was needed.

Proxy watches Auranox intently.

He mumbles to himself:"That's why Quentin wanted me here..."

Sparfire:"Think the synth-whatever heard that? I kinda liked the element of surprise"

Fixer walks over to the stairway and creates a holo-drone, then continues to send it down the stairway.

Fixer:it's a long way down.

Reach:as expected, where does it lead?

Fixer:to the center of Grandarium... But... There are two Synthroids.

Greaver:can they see the holo-drone?

Fixer:no no, they're currently unaware that we even reopened the entrance.

Auranox:what do they look like?

Fixer:one of them appears to have a triangular head and the other looks like some holy knight mech or something.

Auranox:Raptorium is there...

A large weight falls upon everyone, all but Greaver is effected.

Master: you're gonna wanna move kid.

Two large ball of light come flying out of the staircase entrance.

Auranox maneuvers to get out of the way but because of the weight that has befallen him one of them skims his arm and the area that is touched by the ball of light becomes severely burned and continues to sear nonstop.

Auranox shows no sign that he is in pain however.

Auranox:I thought you said they didn't know we were here.

Fixer:they shouldn't!

Raptorium and the other Synthroid emerge from the staircase entrance.

Raptorium:hello.

The other Synthroid skips introductions and lunges at Greaver with a large halberd.

Greaver hold out his sealed arm and a large black portal in the Synthroid then the portal closes.

Greaver:I'm gonna need two volunteers to help me take down the guy I just trapped.

Raptorium views and scans everyone eagerly.

Proxy gets up and cracks his knuckles.

Proxy:"All right...just like everyone showed me..."

Proxy rushes Raptorium

Ruby looks around from a moment then rushes to Greavers side, ready to help him with the other synthroid. Lazarus and Emerald evaluate their situation then also sun to Greaver. Sparfire tries to stop Proxy but ends up being trapped in a similar fashion to the synthroid, though not as powerfully.

Greaver:be back in a bit.

Greaver reopens the black portal and Ruby, Emerald, Lazarus, and Greaver walk through the portal.(we'll get back to them later.)

Raptorium:I don't believe I've made everyone's acquaintance here today.

Reach:and you won't need to.

Reach hold his arm out at Raptorium ready to fire some sort of blast but then Master sets his hand on Reach's shoulder.

Master:it's not your turn yet Reach.

Reach suddenly disappears.

Proxy's eyes turn blue and red. He rushes Raptorium. He radiates a violent reddish blue aura. Reality seems to collapse and create around him.

Proxy, in an almost demonic voice: "I am the Abel...and the Cain. The finisher...and the Ender"

Proxy's fist makes contact with Raptorium, and everything stops...

Raptorium goes flying back for some time but eventually gets his footing back.

The instant he does, Auranox meets his face with a strong straight.

Raptorium dodges Auranox's punch and counters with a swift kick to Auranox's chest.

Raptorium:you can't harm me Auranox. Ive already come to a complete understanding of your fighting style.

Raptorium looks to Proxy.

Raptorium:you interest me much more little one.

Proxy pulls a baton from his pocket, looks at it for a bit, then readies it. The baton becomes a long red blade.

Proxy:"man...I hope I don't kill you by accident...Arch said he wanted a live sample. Mr. Raptorium...im willing to give you a choice...you can either come quietly or die violently. Your choice"

Raptorium:I'll come quietly

Auranox tries to attack Raptorium again but Raptorium counters it with the swipe of a hand.

Raptorium approaches proxy and holds his hands out as if he was ready to be handcuffed.

Raptorium:on one condition. You take me straight to Arch.

Master simply continues to stand by and observe.

Proxy looks confused

Proxy:"woah...i didn't...think you would agree. Well...all right. Straight to Arch.

Proxy's blade becomes a pair of handcuffs. He cuffs Raptorium then pulls out a phone to call Arch

Reach reappears above Raptorium and comes down upon him with unbelievable force causing Raptorium's being to crumble.

No force seems to be exerted upon the ground when Reach hits the floor though.

Reach appears to be wearing his battle armor and has a distinct red glow emitting from his eyes.

Reach:not cool Master.

Raptorium reforms away from Reach.

Raptorium:If you want me you have to get rid of him.

Raptorium shoots a large beam from his visor at Reach.

Reach dodges the laser.

For a brief second Master's eyes widen full with surprise and questions.

Soon after though his expression reverts to its normal state.

Proxy:"Sorry reach, nothing personal, just business. Arch wanted something powerful, so I gotta take something to him"

Proxy pockets his phone, take the cuffs from Raptorium, (which had turned back into Proxy's stun baton) and prepares to strike at Reach. As Proxy prepares to rush him, a black hole opens, and out pops a pissed off Sparfire.

Sparfire:"kid...i was willing to play nice. I wanted to like you, even though your one of Arch's freaks...but now...IM GONNA FREAKIN KILL YOU!"

Sparfire rushes Proxy and begins pelting him with attacks, all too quick to be seen. As Sparfire beats on Proxy he yells:"hey Synthroid...your next"

He lands one last punch on Proxy and snaps his fingers, ripping Proxy apart, leaving only blood.

Reach calms down and the his eyes stop glowing red.

Reach:thank you Sparfire. Raptorium you are out classed.

Raptorium looks at Sparfire and Reach. Then he looks to Auranox(he's unconscious from Raptorium's last attack).

Raptorium:I agree with your conclusion at the moment.

Raptorium points his hand at Auranox's unconscious body. A red lightning bolt jumps from Auranox's body to Raptorium's hand.

Raptorium:Extrordinary! How could I have possibly defeated him!?!?

Raptorium looks to Master.

Raptorium:you restricted his capabilities immensely.

Master:I suppose I underestimated how much I made him hold back.

Raptorium moves with such speed that Sparfire can't see him and Reach can barely see him.

Raptorium goes to punch Reach upside the head but Reach counters goes to kick Raptorium in the face but Reach counters and goes to kick Raptorium in the face. Raptorium dodges and grabs Reach's leg and begins to throw Reach.

Reach:Auranox was strong but I'm on a whole different level!

Reach forces his foot to the ground, taking Raptorium's hand with it. Then Reach follows up roundhouse to Raptorium's face and it shatters as Raptorium's body from the immense shockwave of the kick.

Reach picks up the hand of Raptorium that he had trapped underneath his foot.

Reach:I hate being underestimated.

Reach crushes Raptorium's hand into tiny shards.

immediately all the blood on the battlefield materializes to recreate Proxy. He rushes reach with near incalculable speed and gets a hand in his chest

Proxy:"Im sorry...but I need him in one piece. Look...i don't want to hurt you, but ill kill you if you don't back down. Right now I have my hand wrapped around your heart. You even think about moving, and ill kill you. Understand?! Now then...if i release you, will you be good boy?

Proxy breaks his hand trying to pierce Reach's armor.(Reach doesn't have internal organs.)

Reach:you'll get your Synthroid but not one with data on it. Now step aside, I have to retrieve the data that was stored on him.

Raptorium fully reforms.

Raptorium:you won't take me down so easily! Raptorium sends out a large blast from his core towards Reach.

Reach:watch out!

Reach pushes Proxy out of the way and launches a USB out of his wrist at Raptorium's core.

As the USB connects Raptorium powers down and all of the energy gets absorbed into the USB.

Raptorium's shell stands as a statue.

Reach goes over and picks up the USB and puts its cap on then puts that an a capsule. The capsule turns into a red hologram and dissipates.

Reach:here, the Assimilites still have full functionality but they have been swiped and reset. So you'll have to individually program each one. I'd actually like to schedule a meeting with Arch about the ground rules of this tech. So that he doesn't make the same mistake I did.

Sparfire:"No way...If Arch gets his hands on that it'll be the death of us all. We're better of killing the kid then going after the rest of these things."

Proxy:"tell me...with the data on that drive...could Arch mass produce these Synthroids?"

Reach:what? the flash drive I just stored away? Ha! No no. That was just what was on the Synthroid before it was taken over by the rogue AI. I've already mass produced Synthroids. If arch wants some then I'd be willing to share. Though I'd put restriction upon the Assimilites to make sure he doesn't do anything malicious with them.

Auranox wakes up

Auranox:what happened?

Master:you failed.

Auranox:I accept my defeat and my punishment.

Master:this time it was my fault. I restricted your full potential too much. No punishment is needed.

Auranox:thank you Master.

Proxy's phone begins to ring

Proxy:"Quen? Yeah....yeah...no. Im sorry I failed. I tried, I really did but Sparfire stopped me. Yes...yes that Sparfire. She...im sorry. On the brighter side that Reach guy said hes willing to share synthroids. No different AI. Less rouge. I know. Maybe these Synthroids aren't the way to go. We could just...yes I understand."

He hangs up, looks at Sparfire, and says"Goodbye...Sparfire." her shadow rises up from behind her and begins to rip her apart. She doesn't struggle, instead she leers at proxy

Sparfire:"Arch will pay. I can promise you that. I will be back...with backup"

Proxy:"Your disgusting race will soon be wiped from existence. Consider this your warning, bitch"

Sparfires shadow pulls her into the ground, disappearing completely

Proxy looks to Reach:"This has been...a very educational adventure. You are now under Arch's radar. Don't ask if it's a good or bad thing...i don't know. Just know...we will seek you out...eventually. Goodbye"

Proxy pulls out his baton and creates a portal

Proxy:"Don't die."

Proxy leaves.

In a blank realm.

Paladine:you did this?

Greaver:I made it so that I had a place to go if things went to shit.

Paladine:smart. A place this big seems like it too time to make.

Greaver:weren't you just attacking us a second ago?

Paladine:though there may be little here you have left many little goodies everywhere.

Greaver looks around.

Greaver:I don't see jack-shit.

Paladine:you don't have the angelic sight like I do. I don't expect you to see what I do. For example, I can see that your friends here are pathetic replicas of demons, and that their power doesn't even shed light upon the power of true demons.

Lazarus:"and what would you know of a True Demon?"

Paladine:I awakened with much knowledge of angels and demons. I've learned from many of theirs battles and theirs power courses through me. I even wield the power of the demon gods and archangels of the angelic order!

Greaver:I'd like to see that.

Lazarus:"You know nothing about anything. A being like yourself cannot even begin to comprehend the power of Demon God or an Archangel.

Paladine swiftly throws 10 spears each at Greaver, Lazarus, Ruby, and Emerald.

Lazarus holds out his hand Lazarus:"Defend". Clear black walls block the spears. Lazarus:"I hope you can do much better than that. Your disappointing me."

The spears extract themselves from the wall and go around it headed towards their original targets.

Lazarus:"Alright. Less disappointed. Still not impressed". Each demon dissipates into intangible black smoke. They all surround Greaver, becoming a sort of shield. As the spears connect to the smoke, they become lost. The demons then go back to their respective humanoid forms, unscratched. Lazarus:"You believe you are a Demon God? You could never match a true god."

When the smoke clears the spears all head towards Greaver.

Greaver:boring.

As the spears come close enough Greaver grabs each one individually and crushes them with his metallic arm.

The spear's shards scatter all across the ground.

Paladine:SILENCE!!!

The lost spears transmute into red lightning the shoots through Greaver, Lazarus, Ruby, and Emerald.

All of their mouths instantly fuse shut.

Ruby rematerializes and rushes Paladins with a dagger. Her eyes turn blood red and her nose begins to bleed.

Paladine opens his hand towards her and a net that emitted a blinding light shoots from his hand and entangles Ruby.

As the net hits Ruby, she becomes intangible. The net goes through her and makes its way to Emerald. He cuts through it and follows behind Ruby.

As the net passes through Ruby she gets set ablaze in holy fire and when Emerald cuts through it it reconnects and entangles him. Causing him to become constricted and set ablaze with holy fire.

Emerald quickly folds, the fire burning to the very core. Ruby grits through it. Her ears and mouth begin to bleed with her nose. Lazarus stares with awe, realizing what Ruby is doing.

Paladine creates a shield and broadsword and stands in a phalanx position waiting for Ruby's retaliation.

Greaver pulls out a deck of tarot cards and summons a table and two stools.

Greaver:get over here Lazarus I wanna see something.

Lazarus nods toward Greaver and goes over. On his way to greaver, he lays a hand over his mouth. He removes his hand and opens his now unfused mouth.

Lazarus:"Ahh, that is much better. I've always been a bit of a mouth breather."

Ruby reaches Paladine and phases through him. She comes out his back and stabs him in the back of the head. The dagger corrupts the fire burning Ruby and transfers it to Paladine. Ruby's eyes begin to bleed.

When the flame makes contact with Paladine it instantly becomes extinguished.

Paladine turns around to slash Ruby with his broad sword, disregarding the dagger.

Greaver pulls three cards out of the deck of tarot cards and lays them face down across the table.

Then he pulls another three cards out of the deck.

Greaver:I want you to tell me what your favorite color is.

Ruby grabs the broadsword with both hands to stop it. The dagger, still lodged in the back of Paladines head, begins to form a mask around Paladines head. After a minute, it covers his whole head, rendering him blind and deaf to everything around him.

Lazarus watches the battle rage on. Lazarus:"...I'd like to say black, but that's actually the absence of color. I guess I'll settle with purple. A nice, dark purple. Why do you ask?"

Ruby becomes set ablaze in holy fire from touching the broad sword.

Paladine absorbs the broad sword into himself then shoots millions of needles out of himself in all directions.

Greaver gets up and catches each of the needles in their vicinity with his metallic arm them crushes them.

Greaver sits back down.

Greaver:I ask because it's part of the game.

Greaver places the second card he drew below the third card he placed face down.

Greaver:now tell me your favorite number.

As the needles hit Ruby, they turn to black mist. As the mist accumulates, the fire weakens. Ruby shoves a hand into her heart. She pulls out a scythe. The scythe is bathed in Black frost. She rushes Paladine again.

Lazarus thinks for a moment. Lazarus:"I'll go with 17. My favorite prime number. Any more questions?"

Paladine can't see or hear the scythe so he is completely unprepared for it and he recreates his broadsword and begins slashing in all directions very quickly, seemingly creating a large dome of blades.

Greaver puts the first card he drew under the third card he placed down.

Greaver:this last question is the most interesting to me because it is the one question that you have full control of. Do you have faith in Master?

Paladine grabs Ruby. His entire hand wraps around her torso and begins to crush her torso.

A bright light begins to crack through the mask the knife created then the mask explodes with bright blinding light shining in every direction.

Greaver snaps his fingers then a dome of darkness flows over him and Lazarus.

He snaps his fingers again and a small light is created in the dome of darkness just bright enough to keep both of their faces visible to each other and illuminate the table.

Ruby's and Emerald's essences begins to flutter away at exposure to the light.

Greaver:interesting.

Greaver places the third card he drew under the third card he placed down.

Greaver:well this can either go really good or really bad.

Greaver flips over the first card. A picture of Ruby is shown on it.

Greaver:no blessing or curses for her.

Greaver flips over the second card. A picture of Emerald is shown on it.

Greaver:no blessings or curses for him.

Greaver flips the third card over. It shows a picture of Lazarus.

Greaver:now let's see what the cards have in store for you.

Greaver flips over the first card under Lazarus's card. The card has an orb in the center of it and the orb is surrounded by blades.

Greaver:this is the blessing of blades. This is a good one.

Greaver flips over the second card. It shows a bomb encased in a prism.

Greaver:wow, the blessing of Boom. A deceased Alternate that was known for his wise decisions, overwhelming presence, and explosive his explosive power.

Greaver flips over the last card.

The card shows a picture of a comical devil with clown makeup and a squeaky nose and a pitchfork.

Greaver:hmm, could've been worse. This is the curse of the devilish trickster. Basically what this'll do is sometimes when you attempt to do something you'll do the opposite and burst into flames.

Greaver taps all the cards.

The character cards dissipate.

The blessing of swords card turns into four swords that behind rotate around Lazarus while floating.

The blessing of Boom card turns into a clear transparent prism with a spherical orange core in the center of it. The prism flys into Lazarus.

The curse of the devilish trickster card turns into a red aura that surrounds Lazarus.

Greaver kicks his feet onto the table and puts his arms behind his head.

The light above the table shines brighter to light up the entire inside of the dome.

Greaver:well how do ya feel?

Lazarus:"I feel stronger. A lot stronger. Like I've become something new." Lazarus looks around for a bit. Lazarus:"What about the girl? And the useless one...Emerald. Where are they? Or, a better question more relevant to me is, where are we? And while you are answering questions...why me? Why have you done this for me?"

Greaver:well your friends are probably trapped in some holy dimension right now based on the type of light that Paladine just shined. We are in a prison of darkness that I have the keys to do there's nothing to worry about. I've done this TO you because the other two rushed into battle like idiots. I've always preferred a little prep time. The Fated Cards can either greatly enhance ones being or greatly cripple it. The biggest benefit/side effect of the cards is that their blessings and curses are permanent, and now I want you to read my fortune. It should be some time before Paladine realizes how to get in here so there's no rush. Greaver hands the cards to Lazarus.

Lazarus, shuffling the deck:"I like that answer, but it's not my opinion that matters. Its all down to the cards. Let's see what "fate" has in store for you.". Lazarus pulls three ransom cards from the deck and places them facedown on the table. He flips one card face up. This card depicts a crazed warrior covered in blood, clutching a giant sword. Lazarus:"This one seems decent enough. The blessing of Undying Rage. Whenever you find yourself in a situation where you can't help to feel angry, you become much stronger. To point of godhood, even. At the cost of sanity. You lose sanity as you become stronger. Think of it as a warrior madness type deal."

Lazarus flips another card over. This one has the picture of a headless man brandishing a scythe. The man wears a great suit and the scythe has three blades on its hilt. Lazarus give a look of recognition to the card, obviously surprised. Lazarus:"The blessing of the Grey. This let's you go between our world and that, and gives you the power to call upon power and individuals from the Grey. You can bust out anyone you please, and they are indentured to you. Or you can just take their power for your own. This is definitely a keeper. Let's see what else the cards want to give you." Lazarus flips the last card over. On it is a puppet on strings. The marionette has a smile cut into his face. The marrionetist is a large man who is blacked out. Lazarus looks at Greaver.

Lazarus:" The curse of control. This ones a doozy. At random moments, you may lose all control of yourself. Someone else will call the shots in your body. You'll just be a helpless spectator until you get control back, IF you get it back. Bright side, the "controller" will be an actual person that you can kill, if you ever find out who they are and if you find them. Fat chance of that though."

Greaver:I like those first two. I've gotten the first one before. Luckily and unluckily blessings stack. Same goes for curses.

Greaver's purple eye glows for a minute as he stares at the curse of control card.

The card turns into a purple energy like substance and flows into his eye.

Greaver:one of the best yet most annoying blessings I've ever gotten from that deck is the blessing of burden. Whenever I would be cursed I can switch out the curse for a burden of weight upon myself. I tell ya. It's been annoying as fuck continuously enchanting myself to further upgrade my strength just so I can move at sonic speeds. It's worth it though. Compared to some of the curses I would've received, like that curse of control you just drew for me.

I actually want to know about this second card you drew for me. What's this grey place exactly?

Outside Paladine approaches the dome of darkness.

Lazarus:"The Grey. Think of it as an in between between something and nothing. It shouldn't exist, and yet it does. It exists and doesn't exist at the same. The Grey is a prison that holdsome of the most dangerous beings that exist, and some who don't exist. Not many people know of its existence. You have just become a "keeper" of this place, so to speak. Feel free to call upon it now. Or don't. The beings you summon will be bound to you, but still remain autonomous. And be careful who you pull. Beings like Gabranth or Ambrose are better left in chains then out in reality."

Greaver:interesting. So what do you want to do first, save your buddies then kick this guy's ass or the other way around, or do have an entirely different plan.

Lazarus thinks for a moment. Lazarus:"Yes, I think I should try my new abilities out, and this "Palandine" seems like a fitting opponent...although I think we should wait till after he kills the girl. She has been a thorn in my side for a while."

Greaver:"kills the girl". She's not even in the same dimension as him now.

Lazarus:"Very well. Then I guess we kill Paladine, and I'll hunt her down at a later date."

Greaver goes to remove the dark prison but before he can the entire dome shatters as Paladine's halberd comes crashing through the dome and impales Greaver in the gut.

Paladine lifts Greaver into the air.

Greaver grabs onto the halberd with his mechanical arm and crushes the tip causing him to fall to the ground.

Greaver:fuck

Paladine comes down on Greaver with the axe part of the halberd.

Greaver grabs the halberd just in time to stop it from cutting him in half but he can't crush it for some reason.

Paladine:your tendency to crush things has gotten very annoying.

Paladine swings his broadsword down on Greaver's neck.

With one arm covering his wound and the other stopping the halberd there's nothing Greaver can do to stop the sword.

Lazarus waves his hand and creates a golem the golem stops the blade from hitting Greaver and begins to battle Paladine. It dies in a few slashes but more soon take its place. After about 2 minutes 12 of them spring up, prepared to stall Paladine while Lazarus and Greaver get prepared. Lazarus:"Seems he caught you off guard. He could have killed you, though I'm sure you had a plan to stop that."

Greaver:actually you just saved my life. I owe you one.

Greaver those golems sure seem convenient.

Right after Greaver says that Paladine slams his fist into the ground and the golems get absorbed in a wave of light.

Greaver:it seems I spoke to soon

Paladine splits into two Paladines and they rush Lazarus and Greaver the one rushing Lazarus kamikazes into a large explosive light, stunning Lazarus.

The one rushing Greaver spawns two large broadswords in each hand.

Greaver:bring it on bitch.

Greaver spawns a golden orb, Greaver reaches both hands into it and pulls out two golden katanas.

Greaver finally goes all out.

When then finally clash swords their arms and swords aren't even visible.

Each clash of the blades is silent.

It only lasts 1 minute... But Paladine gets the upper hand.

In one fell swoop Greaver's head goes flying.

Paladine looks to Lazarus who is now perfectly fine.

Paladine:you're next.

Lazarus brushes some blood off his suit. He smiles and reveals a row of jagged, spiked teeth. Lazarus:"It seems you just won't give up, will you. Very well...I'll go all out on you, just this once." Lazarus opens his palm to reveal a black orb. He crushes this orb and a Twinblade spawns in his hand. A a circle of blades begins to surround him. He rushes Paladine with supersonic speed and impales his twinblade into his chest, while all the other blades aim at his hands and legs.

Paladine spawns and shoves eight boradswords into the ground around him.

Lazarus scoffs and counters by summoning his own blades and willing them to go into the ground by Paladines broadswords. He snaps the fingers on his free hand and every blades begins blowing up like a bomb, all except for the one planted firmly in Paladines chest.

Paladine begins to pull the swords out and crush them.

Lazarus begins spawning more and more blades all kamikaze-ing into Paladine. They all explode on contact. Lazarus creates a ball of black fire in his free hand and shoves it into Paladines face, all the while holding onto his twinblade. The twinblade begins to seep black, poisonous energy into Paladine. It begins to leech off his very essence, weakening him. If this goes on for any longer, he will surely die of the lack of life within him. Lazarus smiles, knowing his victory is near. Mentally, be begins to plan his next meal. He hasn't had Chinese in a while, though a victory such as this deserves a nice steak dinner after this. He thinks hell ask Emerald later, then remembers he's dead. Maybe Ender is free for dinner.

An ominous voice from every direction emits from nothingness.

Voice:sorry but I need him.

Every Assimilite that made up Paladine and his power source disappear into nothingness.

Voice:and put Greaver's head back on.

Lazarus looks around, confused and enraged. He just lost the perfect kill. Lazarus:"What the Heaven was that!? I had him! He was mine! Mine dammit! He was dead...DEAD!". Lazarus walks over to Greavers head, mumbling and cursing to himself. He picks up the head and walks over to his body, reconsidering his dinner plans. Ender was busy and way, and he couldn't celebrate now. Someone just stole a kill from him! He reluctantly shoves Greavers head onto his body, giving one last curse before collecting himself. He wanted to seem cordial for Greaver.

Greaver gets up.

Greaver:I swear, it gets harder to move every time I die.

Lazarus:"You should try making it permanent next time. Hell is great this time of year. A new seafood place just opened right outside of my apartment. They have the best sushi. To die for. literally." Lazarus chuckles at his own joke, then gets serious, and a little angry. Lazarus:"I almost killed that...thing. He was as good as dead, but then I heard a voice. I don't what who or what it was, assuming it was even there. It took Paladine away. Just turned him into nothing. It told me it "needed" him. Nothing more. Then it told me to reattach your head. Know anything about it? It knew your name."

Greaver:too many people know my name. This voice you heard would be something to talk to my brother and Reach about. They're the smart ones. You seem pretty pissed, you gonna be alright?

Lazarus:"Absolutely fucking dandy". Lazarus then realizes his faux pas and apologizes. Cursing isn't acceptable for a man of his stature. Lazarus:"I absolutely hate it when a kill gets away. Especially one as perfect as Paladine. He was mere seconds away from death...he probably knew it too. He was making his final peace. He was prepared to die by my blade. It would have been an honorable death too...the most honorable. Dying by my blade...what more could a warrior ask for. I swear by everything unholy I will find Paladine and this voice, and send them both to empty graves."

Lazarus composes himself. Lazarus:"I assume our next course of action is to find your brother? "

Greaver he should be back on Grandarium with the others.

Greaver snaps his fingers and the reappear back on Grandarium.

Fixer turns his head from an unconscious Auranox to look at Greaver and Lazarus.

Fixer:I don't like those numbers. Go in with four, come out with two, and what happened to Paladine.

Greaver:talk to Laz, he's the only one of us that didn't die the entire time we were in there.

Lazarus, trying to mask his anger. Lazarus:"Paladine evaded us. He was saved by a mysterious voice that seemed to come from nothing. It told me it needed him."

Master:I saw and heard all of it. The voice was familiar but I can't put a face to it, it has to belong to someone of the past.

Fixer:that doesn't help us very much.

Master:It helps enough. For me at least. I shall look in The Worlds archives. Everything is there.

Fixer:I'd sure like to get a look at those someday.

Master:become ruler of The World and someday you might.

Fixer:I can only dream of being that. I'm going to go back to Reach and see what we can make of this mess.

Lazarus looks around, as if searching for someone. After a minute, he speaks up. Lazarus:"Where is the boy? The small one, I believe his name was Proxy. And the other girl that was with him. Where are they?"

Fixer:umm, they left.

Fixer teleports away taking Greaver with him.

Master:the boy left after speaking with Arch. Then Sparfire was consumed in his own darkness.

Lazarus ponders for a moment, showing obvious displeasure to the fact that Arch is in control of Proxy. Lazarus:"I see...Damn. I was hoping I could keep Arch away from him. He has plans for that boy...plans that will end badly for everyone.". He shakes his head in disapproval. Lazarus:"So what now? Do we continue hunting the synthroids? Or do we consider this a mission failed?"

Master:looking from all perspectives, this mission was a complete failure. The only one that benefited from any of these events was Arch. The hunt for the Synthroids will be discontinued.. .for now. Do you need transportation off of Grandarium?

Lazarus sighs. He knows what he has to do next, and he doesn't like it. Lazarus:"Yes, I will need a lift. If you could drop me off at the "Black Night" bar in Hell that would be great. I have to speak to a certain moratorium there..."

Master:Would it be better if you arrived there before or after the events that have occurred here?

Lazarus:"After will be fine. Ambrose spends all his time there with the owner, so I know he will be there."

Master:Ambrose... A troublesome being. That goes for most moratoriums. Ambrose more than most. Watch yourself.

Master wills that Lazarus be in the Black Night bar and Lazarus appears there.

Master walks over to Auranox's unconscious body and forces it to levitate to the entrance that rose out of the ground.

Master:I'm disappointed.

Auranox's body goes flying down the long flight of stairs that descended to the core of Grandarium.

Master:when you are strong enough you will free yourself. When you do, find me.

The entrance seeps back into the ground.

ARC END

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@seraph_king160: You're at the right place but your story is too long. A typical chapter is around 2,000 to 3,000 words. You should break it apart into different chapters and post links to connect them together. It would also help to add pictures so that your readers aren't staring at a wall of text.

Seraph_King160

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@dngn4774: thanks for the recommendations. My buddy and I have another friend that can probably draw some stuff out and I liked your idea of chapterizing the story(dunno if that's a word). I didn't realize there was a certain amount of content you're supposed to have in one part.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@seraph_king160: Even a quick google image search does the trick. It's not that long works aren't good, but the audience tends to have a shorter attention span than say the Barnes & Nobles crowd so all the little touches help. :)