Gwen Stacy: Spyder Mistress #0

Turbinail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Turbinail

After the loss of Gwen Stacy, many years later, a clone was made, and everyone was forced to believe that she was the true one, and that the one that died on the bridge was the actual clone. No on had the evidence to prove it, she had the same DNA, same memories, same everything, she didn't need proof. One thing different was that she was in a MAJOR relationship with Eddie Brock, or Venom. He was a friend to the creator who created the clone.

During an argument, the symbiote bonded with her, making her the owner of the symbiote. At first taking down on the name, Venomess, she tried fighting crime, but the symbiote refused it's owner and did the polar opposite. After most of NYC knew her name, she left the large town and moved to a smaller town in New Jersey. She took on the name Kobra, and once again tried to fight crime, but the symbiote refused.

She fought the symbiote, but nothing. It fought back and almost killed her. Becoming mentally unstable, they threw her in an asylum for a few years. Researchers tested the symbiote, but it was weakened and most of it's power remained with it's previous vessel, the clone of Gwen Stacy. With the powers of the friendly neighborhood Spiderman, she took on the name Spyder Mistress.

Finally without the symbiote, she begun to fight crime, especially against her former boyfriend, Eddie Brock, Lizard, Doctor Octopus and Harry Osborn, as well as his father. Keeping her powers, her identity is publicly known, and she has worked with SHIELD on many missions to help them in need. Her goal is to become an agent of SHIELD or a member of the Avengers.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@turbinail: Okay, I like the idea of Gwen Stacey as a Spider-Woman-esque character but this seems a little rushed.

* After the loss of Gwen Stacy, many years later, a clone was made, and everyone was forced to believe that she was the true one, and that the one that died on the bridge was the actual clone. Huh? Your opening line is confusing. Who forced everyone?

* No on had the evidence to prove it, she had the same DNA, same memories, same everything, she didn't need proof. No ONE. Also slightly confusing line.

* One thing different was that she was in a MAJOR relationship with Eddie Brock, or Venom. He was a friend to the creator who created the clone. What? I get you're being mysterious about who cloned her but three sentences in and I'm confused.

*During an argument, the symbiote bonded with her, making her the owner of the symbiote. Which symbiote? What argument?

Do you see my point? The idea you have is good but your execution of said idea is a little poor. I'm not trying to be mean I just want to see you make the best story you can and make it easy for people to read.

Maybe something like:

Gwen Stacy was dead.

Gwen looked at the article in the Bugle again, her face a mixture of rage and confusion. Her boyfriend Eddie Brock watched her as she reached boiling point and exploded in a cloud of swearing and projectile throwing.

“What is going on?!” Gwen yelled upending the table as she ripped the paper in half “I’M NOT DEAD!”

“Calm down,” eased Eddie

I don't know, I just wrote that now as an example.

Yes I want to see some Spider-Gwen but I would like it edited and presented better. That is my opinion and by no means correct or the way you should do it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Kind of short.