#1 Edited by GR2Blackout (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I've been making a lot of new fan-fics lately, and I decided, why not do a summer special limited series?

What's that? You think I've made too many recent fan-fictions?

WELL, TOO BAD! YOU'RE GONNA READ THIS, AND YOU'RE GONNA LIKE IT!!!

Anyways, our first Summer story focuses on a dead group that is going to be rebooted soon. This story is gonna be the LAST story in the group before the reboot... yeah, you know what group I'm talking about...

NO! NOT DC RE-IMAGINED! THAT'S OVER, GET OVER IT, CRY-BABIES!

Oh, yeah, and I'm gonna use a LOOOT of characters without their creators' permission, 'CUZ THE GROUP IS GOING TO REBOOTED SOON! WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO, KICK ME OUT?

NEW AMALGAM UNIVERSE SUMMER SPECIAL

Summer. The time of... Summer-ish things.

Summer is the time of year that all the superheroes and villains put aside their differences to spend Summer at the universe's biggest water park... PLANET SPLASH!

Thunder Woman was hanging in the hot tub, Creep was smashing up a storm because some little kids peed in the pool right next to him, Silver Flash was busy surfing, Lobora was just sitting in the shade being anti-social and weird, and Green Panther was hitting on some alien babes in bikinis.

It was all great, until...

"I AM GALACTIC GRODD, AND I AM HERE TO DEVOUR PLANET SPLASH!", yelled, well... just take a guess...

"Oh, crap, it's Galactic Grodd!", yelled Silver Flash as he fell off his surfboard into the water.

"We have to stop him from eating Planet Splash!", yelled Thunder Woman.

"JUSTICE LEAGUE AVENGERS, ASSEMBLE!", shouted Super-Spider, jumping out of nowhere and flipping off Galactic Grodd.

"HOW DARE YOU!", yelled Galactic Grodd.

"FRAG YOU, MONKEY-NUTS!", yelled Lobora, grabbing an unrealistically large gun and shooting Galactic Grodd in the face.

"MY BEAUTIFUL MONKEY FAAAACE!", screamed Galactic Grodd.

"LET ME REARRANGE THAT FOR YOU!", yelled Creep, jumping up into the air and punching Galactic Grodd in the face.

"YOU GUYS SUCK!", yelled Galactic Grodd, shooting at the heroes (and villains, they're there also) with his laser eyes.

Super-Spider grabbed a conveniently-placed car and threw it at Galactic Grodd with all his might.... then flipped him off again.

"AAAAAGH!", screamed the giant space chimp.

"Fire ball attack!", shouted Sela Nova, flying into the air and blasting Galactic Grodd in the face with fire balls.

"What should I do?", asked Nightdevil (or whatever the Nightwing-Daredevil combo is called).

"GO FOR THE FACE, GO FOR THE FACE, GO FOR THE FACE!", the others chanted.

"HECK YEAH... wait, I don't have powers, what should I do to his face?", asked the Nightwing-Daredevil combo.

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY", said Creep, pushing him backwards into the hot tub, "YO, GRODD!"

Creep leaped up in the air and kicked Grodd in the face.

"You guys, I was just jealous that you guys always have fun here but I'm too big to party here...", admitted Grodd.

"Um, you do know there's a Planet Splash XL?", said Silver Flash.

"Really?", asked Grodd, "Thanks, I'll go their right now!"

And with those words, Grodd left, and everything was fine again.

YAAAAAY!

THE END