Gotham's Shadow: Red Robin #1

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DickGrayson

Here we go, this takes place during Gotham's Shadow: Nightwing, And I will continue creating Nightwing Fan Fictions, and I promise to make them better. Rated T for Mild Violence. Enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Families slept cozy in their beds at night in Gotham City. Life was great for some of Gotham's citizens, ones who weren't exposed to the dark Shadows of the city. The alleyways that civilians where mugged daily grew dark, The residents of Gotham City locked their doors. Little did they know, that I would take flight, and I would scout my prey, the ones who feed off of the innocent, that is what I was after, the criminal scum in those dark alleyways... I am Red Robin, and this is where this story begins.

My body was cold, and once again I felt the Baseball bat slam against my spine as I was engraved into the ground below me. In my view where feet, all around the area in which I was being beat. There where voices shouting, and laughing being heard in my ears, as once again the base ball bat slammed into my spine, this time, I didn't stay silent. "Ack!" I shouted, and I heard the tall, muscular man speak beside me with the baseball bat gripped tightly in his hand. "Lookie, lookie, the birdie boy said sometin'!" He spoke, then grabbed my collar lifting me up to level his eyes.

"What was dat' birdie boy?" He said, his eyes narrowed staring into mine.

I focused, breathing slowly through my nostrils. My forehead hit against his, and I was released, jabbing my fist into his stomach, and the rest watched, stunned, if you ask me. I looked in their direction, revealing three explosive disks held between my fingers. I released them at the crowd, and they fled to safety, knowing that I could take them, all of em'.

Let me rewind this story before I continue...

Four Days ago

My eyes opened slowly, at first I had a blurry vision. My fists rubbed against my eyes, and my vision cleared. I awoke to a knock on my door. It was eight O' Clock, or maybe a little over, I am not that clear on that fact. The door continued to be knocked on, and I dashed through the kitchen opening it, a long scar from my left shoulder, down to my right rib was shown on my shirtless chest.

"Hello?" I asked, then widened my eyes.

"Hi!" A female voice spoke, and Stephanie Brown, or "Batgirl" Stood before me.

"Stephanie? Your back!" I said with a bright smile.

"It looks like I am." She said with the same smile.

" Ugh, um, Come in, please." I replied, moving out of the path of the doorway.

She stepped inside looking at my newly bought apartment, already cluttered with News Letters, File papers, and much more. "I can see your on a case again?" She asked, and I replied with a sigh, and scratched the back of my head. "Yeah... So, why are you back?" I asked curiously. "To visit." She replied. "So, you aren't staying?" I spoke, with a raised eyebrow.

"No Tim, I am leaving tomorrow. I thought, I would just say bye before I left."

"Where are you going?" I replied, my mind was spiraling with things, about her, her being back, everything.

" You know I have a case of my own, and it leads next to Star City." She said, following with a sigh, and heading to the door. "Nice seeing you again Tim!" She said, and shut the door before I could even say goodbye.

I collapsed on the couch, looking over to a crate which held my red, Kevlar suit. Tonight was time to patrol...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please tell me you how liked it! I will take any suggestions in the comments, and Also: Red Robin, or Stephanie Brown are the property of Dc, not Me, although I am the writer of this storyline.

kamrenamir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kamrenamir

@DickGrayson: I can't even express how cool this is.

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DickGrayson

@kamrenamir: Thanks a lot!

kamrenamir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DickGrayson

@kamrenamir: Defiantly will.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Project_Worm

Great Job!

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DickGrayson

@Project_Worm: Thanks, I enjoy your Fan-Fics as well!

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Project_Worm

@DickGrayson: No problem, glad to hear it.

rav4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By rav4

You know, I'm not even that big a Tim fan, or a fan of the first person perspective, and I still thought this was pretty cool. Nice work.

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DickGrayson

@Ravager4: Thanks, I am not much of a fan of him either, but I decided to make this.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#11  Edited By batkevin74

@DickGrayson said:

Please tell me you how liked it!

I'll try...it's a good start. Looking forward to more

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DickGrayson

@batkevin74: "I'll Try..." If you don't you don't have to Comment/

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By batkevin74

It wasn't meant to come across as nasty, sorry if that's the way it read. It's a good start and to reiterate what I said, I'm looking forward to more and seeing where you're going with this, that's all