DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DickGrayson

this is my new series. I hope you enjoy! Rated T+ For mild violence

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gotham City. The Home of the Batman. He was her guardian, Gotham's guardian. Batman lurked every night. His name, bringing a shiver to the criminals that heard it. Batman was a symbol. A symbol of hope. A symbol of courage, and a symbol of justice.

The Dark Knight doesn't fight the evil in his city alone, he picks an ally. Young, quick, smart, and brave, one to serve under the Batman's wing. The robins eventually grew up, and Batman found a new child to serve as his Boy Wonder. These Robins became their own heroes, symbols. Our story begins with one of these previous robins. Dick Grayson.

The roar of an engine was heard entering the City owned by The Batman. A motorbike was seen racing through the streets, and a tall, muscular man drove it, his eyes narrowed staring above at the streets, through his helmet.

Wayne Manor

Damian sat on the couch, his eyes fixated on the Television screen. He knew it was time to train, but he figured he could do it whenever he wanted, and not when Bruce wanted him too.

"Master Damian."

A voice said from behind the child. He knew it was Alfred.

"Yes Alfred?"

"Your father would like to see you."

"Be right there..."

Damian replied in an irritated tone, then slowly removed himself from the couch and headed to the Batcave

Batcave

Bruce browsed files on the Batcomputer, while Damian trained at his peek, focusing all of his rage on the subject. Bruce noticed his increase in agility, and strength, and admired it. He had too see for himself on patrol tonight on how much it had really increased, he thought to himself.

Wayne Manor

While Alfred cleaned a mess in the kitchen, made by Damian, The Wayne Manor Doorbell rang. Alfred speeds along to open the door, and greet the guest.

The door is opened.

"Master Dick!?!?"

Alfred spoke with a bright smile.

"Hello Alfred."

Dick replied with the same expression, and reached for a hug.

"Please, Please Com in, I bet Master Bruce would be surprised to see you again."

Dick enters slowly, with a bright smile.

This isn't my best. And won't be.. .Yet. I do not own any of these characters, although it is my story line, soon to be completed.

Avatar image for redrobintimdrake
RedRobinTimDrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RedRobinTimDrake

great i liked all the detail.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

"Master Damian," a voice said from behind the child. He knew it was Alfred.

"Yes Alfred?"

"Your father would like to see you."

"Be right there..." Damian replied in an irritated tone, then slowly removed himself from the couch and headed to the Batcave

"Master Dick!?!?" Alfred spoke with a bright smile.

"Hello Alfred," Dick replied with the same expression, and reached for a hug.

"Please, Please Com in, I bet Master Bruce would be surprised to see you again."

Dick enters slowly, with a bright smile.

This isn't my best. And won't be.. .Yet. I do not own any of these characters, although it is my story line, soon to be completed.

It was driving me crazy- had to fix the paragraph breaks on the dialogue. Still, from 1.5 years ago, this was a nice beginning to a Nightwing tale. And Damian was just twerpish enough for me to want to smack him, so I'm saying he seemed to be well written. :)