Gotham Underground. #1

DamianWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DamianWayne

(Hello people, so, i'm really bored. already wrote the next installment in my Sherlock series. Check it out? XD Anyways, I aimed to get this intro stroy fro Gotham Underground out next month surprise, surprise, im getting it out tonight. Anyways, Gotham Underground is basically a series that takes place after "Zsasz: The Deep Incision" (you can also check that out.) And, gotham Underground completely revolves around villains. I'll do series with different villains, doing their things and everything. Anyways, enjoy. ALSO! THIS FAN FIC IS RATED "T" FOR SOME GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF VIOLENCE!!)

Alice Penderghast's eyes snapped open, she was tied to a wooden chair at teh end of a large table. Blood covered bodies sat around the long table, covered in teapots and plates. The blood covered figures wore rabbit masks. A voice echoed from the end of the table, surrounding her.

"Oh Alice, finally I have found you. Did you miss me?" The voice said before standing and slowly walking over to her. Alice screamed for help, screaming for some kind of help. Her captor made himself fully visible...JErvis Tetch. "Alice, shhhh...You must be quiet! The jaberwocky will hear us! YOU MUST BE QUIET!" He screamed in anger as he lifted a butter knife off the table, Alice continued to scream for help. Jerves clenched his teeth together before slashing the butter knife along her throat. Blood seeped from the wound, covering her body, she choked and chortled. She tried to scream but couldn't.

Jervis dropped to his knees landing in a puddle of Alice's blood. Her body still churned in place as blood continued to drip from her wound. she would not be dead for about another minute. Just in pain. Jervis began to speak, his voice raspy and disconnected, fighting back tears.

The Walrus and the Carpenter were walking close at hand;they wept like anything to seesuch quantities of sand:'If this were only cleared away,' they said, 'it would be grand!' 'If seven maids with seven mops swept it for half a year. Do you suppose,' the Walrus said, "That they could get it clear?'"

"I doubt it" Replied a cold voice from the shadows. A batarang lodged itself in Jervis's neck, a drip of blood escaped the cut, he had been hit in a pressure point. Alice Penderghast, the doctor who survived an encounter with victor Zsasz died tonight. Jervis would sit in his cell, comfy in Arkham for the remainder of his years. The Batman disappeared, leaving only the sound of sirens in the air.

TO BE CONTINUED IN "Gotham Underground. #2"

(I DON'T OWN BATMAN OR MAD HATTER!! THEY ARE PROPERTY OF DC COMICS!)

AkiraMidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AkiraMidnight

Im so glad that you wrote another one. I absolutely LOVE your stuff.

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By DickGrayson

@DamianWayne: Fantastic! Looking forward to more!

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By DickGrayson

Fantastic, can't wait for more.