Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Writers Note: So, yeah I researched and found no known documentation of an Earth ten anywhere. Name just came to me. I own nothing.

No Caption Provided

Gotham City was always destined to burn. Only no one had expected it so soon. A reign of fire so intense; that Satan himself was forced to shield himself from the blaze, least he too burn, consumed, like everyone else. Chaos ran throughout the streets. Maddening screams echoed through every doorway. And escaped every lip.

Man.

Woman.

And

Child.

And some wouldn't have it any other way.

"This is absolutely insane."

"Tell me about it. I haven't suited up in over three years. Just my luck that it would be during something like this. I've seen bad, but this is..... just, wow."

The two dark suited men stood side by side on top of the roof of Gotham's largest Public Library. Watching flames swallow the city whole, a large net of smoke adding more grey to an already gloomy autumns sky. Just two nights prior, the costumed anarchist; aptly named Anarky highjacked a local television network to issue a ransom for five million dollars in unmarked bills. The city was the kidnap victim.

He kept things simple: No interference with his handlers escape; and he wouldn't detonate twelve bombs placed randomly around the city simultaneously. Each of course hooked up to the same remote detonator.

It was an ambitious hand to play. But not one that Mayor Jim Gordon was willing to call bluff on. So of course the ransom was paid. But the bombs were still set anyway, because it was never truly about the money. It was about the chaos!

Both men knew the stakes. Countless lives had been lost. And countless more would be lost if they failed. They also knew that Batman was most likely wearing himself thin. So they decided to lend a helping hand. Not exactly to the bat; but to Gotham.

And why the hell not? These were their streets too.

No Caption Provided

"That bastard has crossed the line this time Spider. I promised Batman once, a long time ago, that I would never kill another person. I... I promised myself. But, there is absolutely no way Anarky gets away with this. It ends tonight," Dorian Chase said. Anger evident on the Vigilantes' tongue. His fist clenched so tightly that his knuckles ran white. "All of it."

No Caption Provided

" Agreed V. But right now we need to deal with the streets. Batman is most likely dealing with the financial district. The money bags. So the Narrows belong to us." Eric said. His features wearing a dark expression under his mask. " This is bad."

"We've established that already."

No V, I mean things are seriously f*cked."

Vigilante turned to his friend, removing his helmet to show that deep concern now burned in his eyes. "What now man?!?

"The Joker," Black Spider began, " He's been AWOL for weeks. But something tells me he won't dig someone else stealing his, 'Agent Of Chaos' routine. We might be facing down the deadliest game of prank wars ever."

"Sh*t."

"Exactly. If we really want to save Gotham. Then we're gonna have to murder Joker's nut-case ass as well."

"Oh, really?" Both mean spun around at the sound of the new voice. An almost metallic sound. Vigilante went for a baretta. Spider, his sword. But then, almost as quickly, both men then eased their assault at the sight of the newcomer. His body coolly squat three feet above on a nearby chimney. The Red Hood had arrived!

No Caption Provided

"So boys. When exactly are we getting started?"

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Bump

leezju92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Digging it man. Keep it up.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leezju92: Thanks part two is already up. I'll have to bump I guess. Gotta finish three.

leezju92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By leezju92
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers