Gotham City 21 Finale~Chapter #3 Siege Part 2

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Captain America slammed the lock of the door into Scarecrow's tower with his shield, allowing the team access into the building. "Lock's down, time to move in..." Rogers saId, as the team rushed inside. Once inside, to their surprise, they met no resistance. The halls of the tower were empty, an eerie silence in the air. "Something's wrong," Grodd grunted. "...They were expecting us." Rogers turned around, terrified for the lives of his team. Suddenly, the lights turned off, as the Gotham City 21 was taken off guard. "Stand still, everybody stick together!" Diana ordered, knowing this was one of Scarecrow's mind games. A twisted cackling filled the air, putting a shiver down the team's spine, as the lights went from off to dim. Regime members were flooding the halls, ready to silence the Gotham City 21. Harley took this advantage to immediately try and run away. This was her chance to get to her Mistah J. Poison Ivy turned around to see Harley running away. "Harley!" she cried. "Harley, come back!" Eddie turned around following Poison Ivy as they chased after Harley. As Ivy ran, she felt a sharp pain in her neck. She fell to the ground with a grunt. She heard a soft laughter in the air, as a figure appeared from the shadows. It was Typhoid Mary, Scarecrow's sadistic lover, holding a dart gun in her hand.

Eddie Brock prepared himself to fight Mary, shifting to full symbiotic form. "No!" Ivy ordered. "Harley needs you, I'll deal with Ms. Mary...GO!" Eddie nodded, shaking Ivy's hand before taking off. Ivy looked at Typhoid Mary with a look of intense hatred and fury. "I'll...Kill you!" she seethed. Mary laughed, holding her stomach in faux pain. "Really...I doubt that." she cooed. Ivy tried to get to Mary, but felt her energy draining with each step that she took. Her vision began to fade. Finally, she fell to the ground, unconscious.

Meanwhile, the rest of the Gotham City 21 had their hands full. Bane locked eyes with Sabretooth, who smiled with sadistic glee. "I'm going to make you bleed like a stuck pig." Sabretooth growled. Victor got on all fours, charging at Bane. Bane let out a furious war cry as he charged Sabretooth. Victor pounced on Bane, tackling him by his shoulders. He proceeded to swipe and claw at Bane's neck, causing moderate bleeding. Bane picked up Sabretooth, slamming him into the ground, breathing heavily and consumed with rage. Sabretooth backed away, preparing for another attack. The rest of the team rushed to Bane's aid, but Antonio pushed them back. "GO! Find Scarecrow, I'll deal with this brute!" Bane ordered. Captain America saluted Bane, as the squad left him to deal with Sabretooth. "COME ON!!!!" roared Bane, challenging Sabretooth to give him everything he had. Sabretooth chuckled evilly as he jumped towards Bane.

While that was going on, Captain America and Diana had their hands full with Rhino and Parasite. Rhino charged Wonder Woman, but Diana managed to wrap her whip around his torso. Pulling on her whip, he jumped high into the air and fiercely kicked Rhino in the face, causing him to lose balance. Diana followed with a swift kick to the legs. Rhino fell to the ground with a massive thud. Parasite readied himself for Captain America before charging, arms outstretched. Captain America threw his shield at Parasite's stomach, causing Rudy Jones to double over with pain. As the shield returned to Captain America's hand, he jumped up and bashed Parasite's forehead with the shield, and then following up the attack with a bash from below the chin. Before Parasite could try and compose himself, Wonder Woman strangled Rudy as Captain America socked Parasite dead center in the face with his shield. Parasite fell down unconscious and battered. Diana smiled approvingly at Steve. "Impressive...Haven't seen skills like that since the JLA" she admitted. Rogers smiled, blushing profusely. "To be fair, you were pretty helpful..." Rogers admitted. The two began to lean in, Diana's hands around Roger's back, as they finally kissed, gripping each other tightly. "ROGERS, DIANA!!" yelled Daredevil. Wonder Woman and Captain America let go of one another, both quite red in the face. "Whenever you're ready, Captain!" Daredevil said, rolling his eyes. The distraction out of the way, the team proceeded up the tower.

Eddie Brock had been following Harley for a good 10 minutes, when he finally caught up with her. Even with the symbiote, he was heavily out of breathe. She was behind a door on one of the higher levels of the tower. "Harley!" he yelled. "Are you in there?" He opened the door, as his heart sank.The room appeared to be some kind of power generator, a massive hole in the center, and massive wires covering the walls. In front of him, Harley Quinn stood sobbing, mascara running down her face...And next to her was The Joker. Eddie fell to his knees, his eyes beginning to tear up. "Eddie...I couldn't just abandon him..." Harley whimpered. "I'm sorry."

Meanwhile, Ivy was beginning to wake up. The ground she lay on appeared to be grasslike, foliage and plant life surrounded her. As her eyes fully adjusted, she saw a figure before her. It was some kind of botanical humanoid, about 7 feet tall; it's skin was dark green, covered in black thorns and thin green vines. It's had 4 black horns on the base of it's skull, it's eyes a piercing red. It's face was similar to Doomsday's appearence, only more plant like. Ivy gasped, her instincts told her exactly what this creature was. "Moooooommmmmmyyyyy..." it growled.

To be continued in Gotham City 21 Finale~Chapter #3 Siege Part 3

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@spideyivydaredevilfan: Hmm seethed LOL. Lot's of villain on hero action I like it!! Do you have a project in line after this had finished though?

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: I'll probably either do a sequel or a spinoff about the superpowered teenage children of some of the couples in GC21; almost like Young Justice.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Ah no, they're not kids. What I meant is that they are the grown up offspring of some of the couples. Think of them around Spider-Man's age in the Raimi trilogy.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ImpurestCheese