Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Undergroundgod

Part 1 of Gold fish.

Old is a relative term my freind, don't forget yourself with me! Were you ten times your currant age, you would still be a child unto me. 

(The servant backs away from her sire) I ment no offense Lord. ( She wimpers.)  

(The Dark Lords sight is fixed at It's subject, It's lidless eyes glare as if It is looking past the skin, as if It was veiwing her very soul.) 

Your meaning is clear! Now listen to me young one. I gave you a task to perform for our cause this evening. Did I not?! 

(She looks down in fear, the sight of her Lord sends chills down her spine.) Yes my Lord, I am to infiltrate our enemies stronghold, seduce the young prince gain his trust to share his bed, so I can assassinate him while he sleeps. Then make my escape. 

No! ( A faint smile crosses It's thin lips.) You will allow your self to be captured. It will draw less attention to the fact that we are involved in this treacherous act, our cause will go on without you. 

(She falls to her knees)  Lord if this is because of what I said... 

(It stops her before she has a chance to finish her words.) Enough of your selfish prattle, child you will do what your Lord commands of you. Or do you deny me? 

No Lord I can not deny you. Your will commands my essence, I must obey. ( Hot tears pour from her eyes, her voice was as soft as a gentle breeze, yet as cold as the grave.) 

(When it sees that it has broken her completely, broken her down like a beaten dog it relishes in her torment. Still it goes on with the torment, it is like that, it walks over to her, it presents It's self before her. Then it shoves it's ring on it's left hand infront of where her face would be if she was looking up at It.) 

You have our causes thanks for your sacrifice, you also have my forgiveness for your sacrilege! (It's voice is the thing's of nightmares, when it speaks to her this time it sounds as if a full choarus of voices are speaking to her all at once.) 

I hate you so much, but I must obey. (Her words are clear this time as she looks up at her Lord, and kisses It's ring. All the while making wretched sounds of pain.) 

The sceen fades out to black. (The sound of it laughing echos in the blackness.)

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
not bad...