• 65 results
#1 Posted by King Boo (453 posts) - - Show Bio

NOT a vs thread. My prediction of the battle. Current Superman vs. Goku at end of DBZ.

Host: WELCOME TO THE NEXT TENKICHI TOURNAMENT!!! It appears we have a very unique roster for this tournament! This will definitely be a very special tournament, now prepare for probably most epic tournament yet! Get ready for the preliminaries!

Narrator: The Tournament progresses, Goku has no trouble beating any contestants but a mysterious character has also been flying through the competition. Goku has yet to see this figure for he’s been spending his time between matches in the restaurants. But he is greatly anticipating this battle. Superman is finding this tournament with so called “powerful” fighters hard, because he needs to hold back to not kill them. He hopes as he approaches the finals these fighters may appear.

Host: It is approaching the finals! So far there has been 2 extremely impressive fighters tearing through the competition, the anticipation is unbearable!!!

Narrator: Goku and Superman are to fight in the next round, they are both finalists. Goku is very exited while Superman is hoping it won’t be another pathetic fighter.

Host: And here comes the finals! Now we can see which one of these incredible fighters in more awesome!!!

Narrator: Goku and Superman walk out of the door and have there first look at each other.

Goku(thinking to himself): *What a goofy outfit, this guy doesn’t look to impressive*

Superman(thinking to himself): *WTF, THIS GUYS EYES ARE HUGE!!!*

Narrator: Both fighters step onto the ring and take there positions. Goku tries to read the opposing fighter’s ki but doesn’t get any reading. Superman is questioning WTF is wrong with the other guy’s eyes.

Host: Let the finals begin! GOKU VS. SUPERMAN!!!

Narrator: Goku assumes a fighting stance while Superman stands there looking at Goku.

Goku: Are you going to fight?

Superman: Hit me.

Goku: Hit you? Ok, but brace yourself.

Narrator: Goku, assuming this is just another weak ass human fighter in a goofy costume carefully taps Superman, but Superman does not budge. Goku then gives him a weak punch but still no effect whatsoever.

Superman: Is this your best? Hit me with all you have.

Goku: Ok then, get ready.

Narrator: Goku focuses, and then with all his strength he unleashes a full power punch. Superman shows no sign of pain and stands there like nothing happened. Goku hurts his hand in the impact and falls back.

Goku: Ow ow ow! Kc-kc-kc-kc-kc!

Superman: Wow, I actually felt that, you’re stronger than I expected. But still no were near a match for me, I suggest you forfeit the match.

Goku: Kc-kc-kc, y-your amazing! But you haven’t seen anything yet.

Superman: I can already tell your punches aren’t going to effect me, what else can you do?

Goku: Watch this, KA-ME-HA-MEEE!!!

Narrator: Goku charges up a kamehameha, as Superman watches in amazement.

Goku: HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Narrator: Superman takes the blast head on; he is shot through the stadium bleachers and Goku curves the blast upward to avoid hitting Earth. Superman is shot with the blast into space, and the people watch as there is a spectacular explosion somewhere far away in space.

Goku: Maybe I overdid it?

Host: W-what the hell!? I-is he dead!?

Goku: I couldn’t sense his ki even before the match, so I don’t know, but that was enough energy to destroy a planet.

Host: A-A PLANET!!! Um, well, I’m afraid killing your opponent results in a-

Superman: Oh, I’m not dead; I just have a ringing in my ears. I’m guessing that was your strongest attack right?

Host: Y-YOU SURVIVED AN ATTACK THAT COULD HAVE DESTROYED A PLANET!!!

Superman: Oh, that’s nothing. I’ve taken more.

Goku: GEEZ! Back already! Just how fast are you!?

Superman: I’m considerable faster than the speed of light id say, now have I shown you enough my power for you to forfeit?

Goku: No way! I’m just getting started!

Superman: Do you have an attack more powerful that one that destroys planets?!

Goku: You bet I do! Just give me a second.

Narrator: Goku begins to charge his ki, the ring below him begins to crack and shatter. Superman is surprised at both the power and confidence Goku is displaying while Goku is getting more and more excited at the power of his opponent.

Superman: I see you really are an interesting opponent indeed.

Goku: (Charging ki) The same to you, RRRRRRRAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Narrator: In a flash of light, Goku transforms into a Super Sayin. Superman looks on perplexed and amazed.

Superman: So this is your full power?

Goku: Nope, not done yet.

Superman: Huh?!

Goku: (Begins to charge ki again) Still got 2 more transformations.

Superman: W-what are you!

Goku: RAAAAAH! (Goes Super Sayin 2) I’m a Super Sayin, a legendary warrior from a race of powerful aliens. And you?

Superman: I am a Kryptonian, a race that gains incredible strength under a yellow sun.

Goku: COOL! I can’t wait to fight you all out! Now get ready for my final transformation!

Narrator: Goku begins t charge for his final transformation. As he powers up the ring shatters below him and the shards of stone are shot into the sky and rain down around them. The Earth trembles as he charges and huge fissures form in the ground. Then in a bright flash of light and a shockwave that creates a large crater below him, Goku becomes Super Sayin 3.

Superman: So this is your true power, incredible!

Goku: So are you ready to fight for real now?

Host: W-what happened to the stadium!

Narrator: The Tenkiechi tournament area lies in ruble from Goku’s energy. The people lay scattered unconscious among it.

Goku: Ooops, sorry about that. I guess we should move this fight somewhere else to avoid further destruction.

Superman: Agreed.

Narrator: Superman and Goku fly off in search of a battle ground while the tournament Host stares in disbelief at the destroyed stadium. The find a deserted rocky area with no signs of life around and land.

Superman: Tell me when to begin.

Goku: Ok, at the count of 3, 1 2 3 FIGHT!

Narrator: At an unimaginable speed Superman rushes at Goku. Goku barely can keep up with the speed and his hit in the chest and sent back crashing into the ground. A deep tunnel is left were he was sent flying, to deep to see the bottom. At the bottom Goku lays in shock.

Goku: Kc-kc-kc…h-how could he be so fast, kc-kc.

Superman: (Yelling) Are you already done!? You have just been hit with a punch capable of splitting a moon in half, is that really all you can take!?

Goku: (Yelling) I’ve taken a lot more than that!!! Your speed is just so incredible!!!

Superman: Good, if you were done already then that would be a huge disappointment. I want to see your maximum power! Lets go!

Narrator: Goku jumps to his feet and tries hard to locate any small source of ki Superman may have. Suddenly a massive amount of ki strikes him. Maybe since he isn’t from this universe he didn’t develop a ki level right away. Goku places his 2 fingers to his forehead and disappears to reappear right behind Superman and uses a ki blast that knocks Superman to his knees.

Superman: Little attacks like those do virtually nothing to me! Show me your real attacks!

Goku: Ok, then you do the same.

Superman: Lets go then.

Narrator: Goku and Superman make distance between each other. Superman awaits Goku’s next move.

Goku: We’ll both use our attack’s at the same time, ready?

Superman: Go.

Goku: Ka-me-ha-meeeeee!

Superman: This again, I hope its stronger this time around.

Goku: HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Narrator: Goku unleashes a Super Kamehameha. Superman quickly uses his heat vision and both attacks clash. Superman’s heat vision is easily pushed back and Superman avoids the attack at the last second. Then Superman flies around at FTL speeds to hit Goku with an IMP but Goku isn’t there.

Superman: Are you hiding?!

Narrator: Goku had used IT to teleport into some nearby forest area. There he began to charge an attack.

Superman: Show yourself! This fight isn’t over!

Narrator: Goku finishes charging and uses IT to teleport behind Superman and unleashes the Full-Power Super Kamehameha he was charging close up. Superman vibrates his molecules and phases through the attack.

Superman: You almost had me there.

Goku: Ummmmm…..

Superman: What?

Narrator: Superman looks down and there is a huge hole in his torso. The ki in Goku’s attack had incinerated the molecules in Superman’s body, turning them into a fine gas like Kid Buu.

Superman: I-impossible!

Goku: Y-you seemed like you could take it…

Superman: H-how, W-who will protect Earth…(Superman dies).

Goku: I will?

DONT LOOK AT THE ENDING!

#2 Posted by Bio Guyver (6852 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#3 Posted by King Boo (453 posts) - - Show Bio

U leik?

#4 Posted by Bio Guyver (6852 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the narration.

#5 Posted by Bio Guyver (6852 posts) - - Show Bio

I can imagine Earl Jones talking.

#6 Posted by King Boo (453 posts) - - Show Bio

TY.

#7 Posted by King Boo (453 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else want to comment?

#8 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio

great until you said superman has a hole blasted into him.

#9 Posted by The Devil Tiger (1263 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"great until you said superman has a hole blasted into him."

Yeah. But funny anyway. It looks like you take the easy ending.
#10 Posted by King Boo (453 posts) - - Show Bio

TY, he had a whole in him because Ki incinerates molecules.  Just like it did to Kid Buu.  By phazing Superman spaced out his molecules making them more vulnerable to incinerating.

#11 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

wow...

#12 Posted by Nibiru (689 posts) - - Show Bio

cool story bro

#13 Posted by King Boo (453 posts) - - Show Bio

ty

#14 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

#15 Posted by DEGRAAF (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

lol i just want to know if i missed something or has superman always beenable to phase through things? i dont remember that being on his list of powers. I really liked the story tho. Good job. I give 3 out of 4 stars

#16 Posted by Braiden (104 posts) - - Show Bio
King Boo said:
NOT a vs thread. My prediction of the battle. Current Superman vs. Goku at end of DBZ. Host: WELCOME TO ... [more]
hey you seem to like the whole goku vs superman idea. I am looking for a script writter to do a story for a proper anime that we are doing. Im the director/producer/editor. i need voice actors, script writers, and animators (i am goin to have trouble with that last one i think). If your interested then email me on braizz93@hotmail.com =) thanks
#17 Posted by SUNMAN (7228 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL, nice fanfic here. I was worried when I saw this title and all the hostility that people have when talking about Goku and Superman on this site, but this was well done.

#18 Posted by King Boo (453 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
LOL, nice fanfic here. I was worried when I saw this title and all the hostility that people have when ... [more]
TY, I thought it was going to get more flame than anything else to lol.
#19 Edited by MercenaryX (249 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, Superman doesn't feel a weak punch from Goku? I sense some biased here. LOL

EDIT J/K
#20 Posted by King Boo (453 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
great until you said superman has a hole blasted into him.
Ki incinerates molecules, so phasing=bad idea
#21 Posted by MercenaryX (249 posts) - - Show Bio
King Boo said:
DC_Marvel_1000 said: great until you said superman has a hole blasted into him. Ki incinerates molecules, so phasing=bad idea [more]
It's pretty funny.
#22 Posted by MrDirector786 (43531 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice story. I disagree with the end result, but you narrated it very well.

#23 Posted by King Boo (453 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:
" Nice story. I disagree with the end result, but you narrated it very well. "
Thank you, I tried
#24 Posted by santeria_smith (304 posts) - - Show Bio

for a second i thought it was going to be a superman fanboy story but i was proved wrong,lol.. good one, man.

#25 Posted by Sidney (1272 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice. Goku would destroy Superman by the way.

#26 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sidney said:
" Nice. Goku would destroy Superman by the way. "
not even...................no i am not gonna get into this AGAIN
#27 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sidney said:
" Nice. Goku would destroy Superman by the way. "
not even...................no i am not gonna get into this AGAIN "
i agree no chane and i have had this agument with friends so it aint happing here
#28 Posted by stephon_the_dark_prince (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I THINK GOKU WOULD WIN HE ALWAYS GETS STRONGER EVERY FIGHT PLUS HE HAS ALOT MORE POWERS HE CAN GO LEVEL 4 AND USE HIS INSTEAD TRANSMISSION

#29 Posted by King Boo (453 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000: Superman really doesn't fight many busters at Goku's level, or people with battle speed of DBZ, actually, he never fought anyone with the battle speed of DBZ.  A close up, condensed, multi-planet buster WOULD take out Superman, and if he tried to phaze, it WOULD incinerate those seperated molecules easily.  But there is also many ways Superman could beat Goku, but admit it, Goku has a good chance in a fight with him as well.
#30 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Boo said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000: Superman really doesn't fight many busters at Goku's level, or people with battle speed of DBZ, actually, he never fought anyone with the battle speed of DBZ.  A close up, condensed, multi-planet buster WOULD take out Superman, and if he tried to phaze, it WOULD incinerate those seperated molecules easily.  But there is also many ways Superman could beat Goku, but admit it, Goku has a good chance in a fight with him as well. "
you know goku is not even a buster by feats, you just claim he is since he beats peopel who are (even if it's with the SB and not his own power) and the battles of DBZ have been caught and seen with the human eye so they are not all that fast, and what proof do you have that ki incinerates atoms and molecules, supermand took doomsdays breath and phased out of it and that was as hot as his own heat vision
#31 Posted by King Boo (453 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Boo said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000: Superman really doesn't fight many busters at Goku's level, or people with battle speed of DBZ, actually, he never fought anyone with the battle speed of DBZ.  A close up, condensed, multi-planet buster WOULD take out Superman, and if he tried to phaze, it WOULD incinerate those seperated molecules easily.  But there is also many ways Superman could beat Goku, but admit it, Goku has a good chance in a fight with him as well. "
you know goku is not even a buster by feats, you just claim he is since he beats peopel who are (even if it's with the SB and not his own power) and the battles of DBZ have been caught and seen with the human eye so they are not all that fast, and what proof do you have that ki incinerates atoms and molecules, supermand took doomsdays breath and phased out of it and that was as hot as his own heat vision "
No they haven't, only 2 times in the Buu saga by Hercule in the anime, but those were plainly inconsistencies.  And even in the Cell saga, when Goku was about to use a kamehameha pointed at Earth, they were all like, "Goku don't!  You'll obliterate the Earth!"  And  one example  is that Kid Buu's molecules were destroyed by the Genki Dama, along with his ki being destroyed.
#32 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Boo said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Boo said:
you know goku is not even a buster by feats, you just claim he is since he beats peopel who are (even if it's with the SB and not his own power) and the battles of DBZ have been caught and seen with the human eye so they are not all that fast, and what proof do you have that ki incinerates atoms and molecules, supermand took doomsdays breath and phased out of it and that was as hot as his own heat vision "
No they haven't, only 2 times in the Buu saga by Hercule in the anime, but those were plainly inconsistencies.  And even in the Cell saga, when Goku was about to use a kamehameha pointed at Earth, they were all like, "Goku don't!  You'll obliterate the Earth!"  And  one example  is that Kid Buu's molecules were destroyed by the Genki Dama, along with his ki being destroyed. "
and so you putting buus durability on par with sups? not gonna happen and the SB worked since buu has evil thats why it did that, and again he has NEVER blown up a planet so feat wise he's not even a planet busting person.
#33 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

the main differences between Goku and Superman is that there is only one type of Goku, Superman exists in many versions, eras, etc.. It's a waste of time debating who is better, until the artist of DBZ and DC officials agree to create a comic/movie between the two, we will never know or make an official declaration......also the story was funny and redemmed the whole goku vs. superman issue.

#34 Posted by King Boo (453 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Boo said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Boo said:
No they haven't, only 2 times in the Buu saga by Hercule in the anime, but those were plainly inconsistencies.  And even in the Cell saga, when Goku was about to use a kamehameha pointed at Earth, they were all like, "Goku don't!  You'll obliterate the Earth!"  And  one example  is that Kid Buu's molecules were destroyed by the Genki Dama, along with his ki being destroyed. "
and so you putting buus durability on par with sups? not gonna happen and the SB worked since buu has evil thats why it did that, and again he has NEVER blown up a planet so feat wise he's not even a planet busting person. "
Well logic wise he does, and it's more up to you to decide, this is just my view of the battle.
#35 Posted by King Boo (453 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zenma: this
#36 Posted by stephon_the_dark_prince (9 posts) - - Show Bio

still go for goku

#37 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Great story, but I feel that blasting a hole through Super is a tad extreme.

#38 Posted by stephon_the_dark_prince (9 posts) - - Show Bio

#39 Posted by stephon_the_dark_prince (9 posts) - - Show Bio

#40 Posted by Fastforward! (174 posts) - - Show Bio
@stephon_the_dark_prince said:
"I THINK GOKU WOULD WIN HE ALWAYS GETS STRONGER EVERY FIGHT PLUS HE HAS ALOT MORE POWERS HE CAN GO LEVEL 4 AND USE HIS INSTEAD TRANSMISSION"

Is this for real, or are you just being an epic troll?
#41 Posted by Konstantinus (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Great Story bro awesome... now if we could just get it published.

#42 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7743 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Boo said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Boo said:
and so you putting buus durability on par with sups? not gonna happen and the SB worked since buu has evil thats why it did that, and again he has NEVER blown up a planet so feat wise he's not even a planet busting person. "
Dude just accept it. Goku could defeat Supes practically easily in SS3 form. and in ss4 wouldnt even be a fight. I don't really too much care for DBZ. but thats not going to make me deny it. Goku is just to strong. and goku is not a buster? lol.

@King Boo.. great ending. i was expecting just a simple genki dama or something.. but that was a damn pretty good one. Goku for the win. Lol....even the hardcore comic fans on wizard magazine think supes can't handle goku... i mean damn... i would prefer supes to win over goku.. but it aint happening.
#43 Posted by the_duude (3 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Boo:
this fan story is not bad at all but could do better with the characters 
superman isnt that big headed and neither is goku also goku would never kill superman he always gives his foes a chance to give up and if it was just a match he would just fight till superman was unable to fight anylonger but also goku never judges evin if they are dressed weird he never goes straight to full power he likes to see how strong his foe his before he goes all out but appart from that good
#44 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

#45 Posted by thaproblem99 (50 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice cool story i hate how everyone says superman wins everything
#46 Posted by the_duude (3 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Boo: 

Scene 1

Babidies Revange:

It was just a normal day as goku, and friends were on the beach for picnic.   There had not been a threat since majin buu 3 years before, but that was about to change down in depths of hell babidi the not so bold wizard wondered hell thinking how he could get his reveange he heard a voice behind him whisper “you want revanange don’t you with you’re black magic and my genius we can get goku back”.    Babidi replied in a scared voice “Who are you how to do you now i want vengance on goku” “You could say I’m an old friend of Goku”

Scene 1

Goku and the gang are lying on the beach relaxing.

Krillin:”Ahh can’t get much better than this,   relaxing not a care in the world”

Goku;”You got that krillin but i miss all the fighting never again i will have an intense fight like kid buu”

Majin buu and hercule are relaxing with there feet in the water while hercule flirts with some ladys and majin buu is eating candy

Hercule:”Hey hey ladys one at a time theres enough hercule to go round after all i am the champ isnt that right majin buu”

Majin Buu:”hercule the champ hes number one feeds me lots and lots of candy”

Goku sits up very shocked

Krillin:”What is it goku?   Is there something wrong”

Goku:”I can feel a power i’ve never felt before the power is unbeleavble but it does’nt feel like its in this dimension i can’t explain.   Its much stronger than kid buu”

Krillin:”You can’t be serious”

Goke:”I’m dead serious”

Scene 2

Superman is protectin the DC Universe from a new threat.

Frieza:“Disructo Disk”

Cell“Special Beem Cannon”

Superman uses his laser eyes to stop the attacks

Superman:“I don’t now who you are but you will need to try harder than that to beat me” Frieza“ho ho where are our manners”

Cell:“terribly sorry we didnt introduce ourselfs”

Frieza“I’m the great Frieza”

Cell“And I am the perfect creation Cell”

Cell/Frieza“We serve the great wizard babidi”

Superman wonders

Frieza“He will be sending his greatest fighter goku over to distroy you’re world and he will become stronger if he crosses over”  

Cell:“Now let me show you a move he taught me”

Superman: “Give me all you’ve got”

Cell:“kaah-maa-haa-maa-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa”

Cell gives him a kahmahamaha stronger than the one he used when gohan defeated him because babidis took him over and   gave him more power.

Superman uses his laser eyes and it goes right through the kamahamaha and destroys cell

Frieza stands still with fear then trys to blast superman

Superman dodges and shows up behind frieza and punches him in the back which goes through his stomach and then superman takes his arm out grabs frieza’s tall spins him round and lets go and frieza goes hirling towards the sun.

Superman“I warned them There where no match for me”  

“Now to find out about this goku”

“Maybe i could help you with that” Says

“If you get goku in his dimension he will be weaker and less people will get hurt”

Superman“Why are you helping me”

“Goku destroyed my village and made me the way i am i dont want that to happen anywhere else follow me and I will show you the passage to his dimension”

Superman:“ok but once we get there you get away from the battle scene agreed”

“agree’d”

They set off to find goku and destory him.   Whos this mysterious voice that claims goku destoryed his village.   Why did babidi take over frieza and cell and why his he trying to get superman and goku to fight.      

The script isnt finished yet, But I have an animator need 2 Voice actors for goku and superman  
contact me at gson.1@live.co.uk thanks    

#47 Posted by Kataklysmo (859 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Mina319 (221 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Boo: @King Boo: Not really Superman has actually fought villains equal and greater power than goku and has alot more powerful villains than goku i can name 10
1 darkseid
2 doomsday
3 superman prime
4 Amazo
5 hulk
6 General Zod
7  imperiex
8 Anti moniter
9 Ultraman
10 Parasite

#49 Posted by DeadlyWolverine (224 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember this had been done before on a site, millions of people tuned in every day for pieces of the story. In the end, Goku and Superman finished with a huge explosion, and it was a tie. LMAO

#50 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

this is all good except I think you forgot the part where his super kamehameha is dodged and superman kills him witht hte next punch