#1 Posted by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys the idea of them fighting seems to be on of the most stupid, yet lulzly concept on the internet https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Goku_Vs_Superman , I mean seriously lol. Some picture them fighting for no reason, others just for fun. Well here is my fan-made scenario check it out.

T -- Teen

Thesis

After the defeat of Super 17, Bulma wishes for the dead Z-Fighters to come back to life. A mysterious bald man asks her "What is this phenomena", Bulma tells him that she summoned the Dragon using the 7 dragon balls that were scattered across the Earth, and when gathered they grant the holder one wish. The man thanks her and walks away with a mug grim, it turns out to be none other than the diabolical genius Lex Luthor. The genius wants to gather there powers and use them for future conquest, it is up to the heroes Goku and Superman to save the day.

(This takes place in an alternate world where the Shadow Dragons never have or will happen)

Synopsis

Lex Luthor gathers a number of Dragon Balls, untill his schemes catch the eye of Superman. However Lex Luthor uses remnants of Dr. Myuu's technology left over after his invasion of Earth, to control Superman into doing his bidding. Luthor's first order was to have Superman gather the Dragon Balls as quickly as possible. Dende telepathically tells Goku of this situation, and Goku uses instant transmission to find Lex Luthor. He has 6 dragon balls, and once Goku gets there Superman arrives with the 7th one. Luthor orders Superman to fight Goku, and the fight commeces, Goku has to fight Superman while keeping the 7th ball away from the other ones. Goku is able to destroy the device on Superman controlling his thoughts, by reversing Superman's heat vision with the kamehameha. After that Lex Luthor's plans are foiled, then Goku and Superman say there goodbyes.

By the way this is just a first, the sequel will be better.

• SUPERMAN AND GOKU AND ALL CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF DC INC, FUNIMATION, FUJI TV AND AKIRA TORYIMA AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, I THOUGHT OF THE STORY BUT THESE AREN'T MY PEOPLE. PLEASE SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL RELEASE
#2 Posted by tomdickharry1984 (836 posts) - - Show Bio

It's an okay idea...more an outline but kinda cools. SUperman would win, only goz I know s.f.a bout Goku

#3 Posted by 4donkeyjohnson (1649 posts) - - Show Bio

Being totally unfamilar with Dragonball (of any letter A through Z) I really have no comment other than suggesting that you write this. You seem to have the premise ready to go, flesh it out with some setting/dialog/characterisation (@Irishlad just put up a thread that may help you with it) Superman Vs Goku can only mean that the planet is going to shake, rattle & roll!

#4 Posted by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomdickharry1984: @4donkeyjohnson: @LadyLigeia:

Wow I never checked on this thread since I posted it, anyway I apppreciate the Feedback guys