Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Crash!

Life is a trip isn't it? Always unpredictable and ever changing. One moment you're fighting a group of Triad members, the next Ninjas and a jacked up dead body. Everything about tonight is wrong. And I don't just mean the fact that I ran into Ninjas in Hong Kong either. I was doing pretty good for awhile there, even stabbed a super-soldier in the face. Unfortunately for me.... I stabbed a damn super-soldier in the face.

So to show me his appreciation for the gift I so generously bestowed upon him Deadlock chucked me through a skylight. Now I'm in free fall. Hopefully I can land on something that helps to break my fall and not my back. Backwith Youngblood each member was given these nifty devices we could attach to our belts that would erect invisible force-fields around us. Sometimes, I miss that.

Flying solo could be a pain in th-

Crash!

No Caption Provided

"Ugh, well that sucked." Chic Chak! "Uh?" The fall really must have screwed me up, because I swear there is a rabbit pointing a gun at me.

"Who are you?! What are you doing in my home?!"

I finally come to the realization that I just crashed in on a pair of Furries playing a little adult game of "hide the carrot." The female hare clutching the sheets on a king sized bed on the far left of the room was the first clue. The erection shooting out of Peter Cottontail's "rabbit hole," was the nail in the coffin.

"Can you put that thing away please? I feel uncomfortable," I say to the slightly slimmer Chinese gentleman who's lovemaking I crashed in on. Not by choice of course.

I landed on what appears to be a dresser. Lucky me and unlucky Chinese Furry. Wait? How do I even know this guy's Chinese?

"No. You don't get to do this. You come smashing through my skylight, terrifying my wife and I, and you believe I'll comply with your demands?" The rabbit ask me as he keeps his 9mm trained on me. I could take the gun away from him easily. But I want his trust.

"No, demands, Mr....?" He shakes his head in refusal, and I get pissed. "Look, Roger, I'm not the bad guy he--"

I don't get to finish my sentence before someone else joins us through the skylight. This individual is tall, lithe, and very female. They also has more than two arms.

"Fourplay."

No Caption Provided

"Hiya, handsome. Ready for round two?"