Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The Ninjans

The Reign of Current the Manevolent

Current
Current
The Ninjan Civilization was supposed to have been evolved forms of the Mayan and Incas that made it into space. Their make shift spacecraft landed on the Planet Nora , after awhile the vast green pastures made the inhabitants call the land NINJETA, or “The land of new beginning”.  A violent Storm passed through the area causing hundreds to die and millions of Life Stock to be killed. A evil God by the name of Current cast herself upon Ninjeta and began to rule with an Iron fist. She murdered thousands of women and force hundreds of teenage girls into slavery until one day a girl by the name of Gera Huron Gave Birth to a baby Boy she named him Derreken. He was the first of his Kind, a male Ninjan. One day while flying through the Far wick Territory Current Noticed Derreken, she quickly seduced him and shared her power with him; he was about 15 years old at the time. Derreken and Current Had children using sexual reproduction, which passed down the powers to the next generation, eventually the old Generation died out and only the new generations was left, turning them into the modern day Ninjan enabling them to reproduce sexually and Asexually . Current was killed by Derreken when Current killed Derreken mother.

King Derekken I
King Derekken I
The Golden age of ninjeta

Derreken now a king had made his way to the thrown by flattering his female constituency, the time after the death of Current spurred a rebirth in culture and a rebirth in sports, Derreken at this time had father over 12,000,000 kids. He had a massive castle built in Celadon Ninjeta and made it the capital of the whole planet. Derreken used this time of Peace to Hone his skills fighting with the Planets top warriors in order to make himself in prime fighting shape. He met a woman by the name of Ziththina Liafador she was the strongest fighter at that time she helped him master his skills and become the planet’s best fighter.

Expansion and more growth

In the 12 century under the Salatican calendar, a group of renegades launched an attack on the city of

Agreeing to rebuild and start anew
Celadon. The kingdom only covered the City of Celadon any of the other areas was known as turmoil territory. Derreken knew this, so he got Ziththina to launch an attack on the city so he could blame it on the outsiders and so they did. Derreken fueled by a passion for more land expanded into the Farthest reaches of Ninjeta. He conquered the Farwick, the Attolumnius and for lank regions, his expansion came to an end at the Forbidden forest outskirts. In all the lands her conquered he began to modernize them into massive cities.

Choosing an Heir/ Prelude to war

Ziccarra Liafador
Ziccarra Liafador
this time in his life Derreken had been around for nine generations, and he was probably going to be the last king in a while, So he knew he was going to have to choose a female air, He turned to his friend Ziththina and asked her to allow her children to become his heir, she agreed and in 1745 Ziccarra Liafador, Zithana Liafador and three other family members became the new heir to the Ninjan empire. Ziccarra became the figurehead of the 5 being elected the first ever royal family member into the Sigma 6 a deadly political party system. The sigma’s where more of a corrupt group that chose to kills either opposing Royal or opposing Noble party members. The group was made up of: Marisol Montez, Ziccarra Liafador, Gwen starks, Hayden miles, Mikayla battle and Vanessa Trap ton.

Ziccarra was the only women in the group without powers and she would soon realize that being Royal was not all it was cut out to be. There were Two Political parties at the time The royals and the nobles, the royals wanted to protected the Monarchy in place on ninjeta, and the Nobles wanted more power for the people. The sigmas was sent to kill a man named Gyulor Fillen, he was a top noble leader in the city of Far wick, Gwen starks was sent to take him out, she refused to do so, and the nobles gained the upper hand in the senate, causing Derrekken to relinquish most of his power to the People, causing tensions on ninjeta,

War!

Gwen Starks
Gwen Starks
The year 1923 ninjeta , Derreken asked Hayden and Ziccarra to kill and rid Ninjeta once and for all of every noble leader, however Gwen got a hold of this and built a small army of her own, with Marisol Montez, and Mikayla at her side, Hayden and Ziccarra were intercepted at Falcon’s point on the far side of Celadon, a fight broke out and resulted in the deaths of 56 people. Gwen sent a letter to Derreken with explosive residue on the paper, when he opened it the bomb exploded killing him and the royal committee. The lost of Her”father” caused Ziccarra to run into hiding leaving Hayden and her own sister Maria on ninjeta. Hayden and Maria were caught and tortured for more than 60 years, eventually maria was thought to have been killed from it and Hayden escaped. Gwen commanded Marisol Montez to find her, but Marisol created a demon of pure black energy to hunt and find Hayden, the demon’s name chaos black, the demon would go to earth and Find sha, fusing it’s self with her making her into a powerful warrior. Currently Gwen Starks leads ninjeta.

Leaders.

Current   0-15

King Derrkken 17- 1923

Gwen Starks 1923- current

Ziccarra Liafador( the legal leader)

Coming out of the Galactic Civil war the planet on Ninjeta ,Samantha Gwen starks has given word to continue with conquest in the KOken galaxy..... this Story is from the diary of a ninjan soilder who was killed on the planet Formur.
=====================================================================================
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

i.. just read.... THAT ENTIRE THING! :D I'm so proud of myself ^_^

AND AWESOME JOB SHA! O.O I have no idea how you came up with all of this, but good job! :DDD

The Ninjans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The Ninjans

DUDE CONGRATS NOVA!!!!

and thanks

The Ninjans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The Ninjans

Page One: The Night before.

As we stood in the ranks among the elite soldiers, I watched the Superiors examine our physical strength, everyone was tense they knew rejection meant death. I glanced to the right, there was a girl standing straight, looking dead head a women came up to her put a pistol to her head and shot her in the head. I looked down in utter shock that was until she looked up to see she was being scanned, the women informed me that I had a level of 58 which was above average. I knew that they were not accepting people with an average of 40 and below, because of the Ziccarra incident. I once met the Former Ninjan leader she was a nice person with a nice face, but she wasn’t smart enough to see the tension building around her. After the war Gwen had a hard time getting adjusted to leading the gigantic planet on her own, she commissioned Marisol Montez and Vanessa Trapton as leaders in the east and west, while Mikayla lead in North. I’m from the Far wick Province Which Gwen ruled she named it the new capital of ninjeta. They gave us our Battle uniforms and we headed to the cockpit of our hangers. The women were looking at picture of their children, I felt weird seeing as though I didn’t have a child, but I tried to comfort them as much as I could.

I climbed in my bunk and rested for tomorrow we would be on the outskirts of Formur, a planet of Insects. They had huge whole in their head and shot acid fearsome creatures, the last time we ventured hear General Tamar had been killed and eaten in front of our eyes. Sometimes I still hear the screech of her bones as they snapped in half. ….

Rachel.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rachel.

i guess this is over since the planet is gonev.v

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By oldmagic
The Ninjans said:
"

The Reign of Current the Manevolent

Current
Current
The Ninjan Civilization was supposed to have been evolved forms of the Mayan and Incas that made it into space. Their make shift spacecraft landed on the Planet Nora , after awhile the vast green pastures made the inhabitants call the land NINJETA, or “The land of new beginning”.  A violent Storm passed through the area causing hundreds to die and millions of Life Stock to be killed. An evil God by the name of Current cast herself upon Ninjeta and began to rule with an Iron fist. She murdered thousands of women and force hundreds of teenage girls into slavery until one day a girl by the name of Gera Huron Gave Birth to a baby Boy. She named him Derreken. He was the first of his Kind, a male Ninjan. One day while flying through the Far wick Territory, Current Noticed Derreken. she quickly seduced him and shared her power with him; he was about 15 years old at the time. Derreken and Current Had children using sexual reproduction, which passed down the powers to the next generation. Eventually the old Generation died out and only the new generations was left, turning them into the modern day Ninjan enabling them to reproduce sexually and Asexually . Current was killed by Derreken when Current killed Derreken mother.

King Derekken I
King Derekken I
The Golden age of ninjeta

Derrekennow a king had made his way to the throne  by flattering his female constituencythe time after the death of Current spurred a rebirth in culture and a rebirth in sports, Derreken at this time had father over 12,000,000 kids. He had a massive castle built in Celadon Ninjeta and made it the capital of the whole planet. Derreken used this time of Peace to Hone his skills fighting with the Planets top warriors in order to make himself in prime fighting shape. He met a woman by the name of Ziththina Liafador she was the strongest fighter at that time she helped him master his skills and become the planet’s best fighter.

Expansion and more growth

In the 12 century under the Salatican calendar, a group of renegades launched an attack on the city of

Celadon. The kingdom only covered the City of Celadon any of the other areas was known as turmoil territory. Derreken knew this, so he got Ziththina to launch an attack on the city so he could blame it on the outsiders and so they did. Derreken fueled by a passion for more land expanded into the Farthest reaches of Ninjeta. He conquered the Farwick, the Attolumnius and for lank regions, his expansion came to an end at the Forbidden forest outskirts. In all the lands her conquered he began to modernize them into massive cities.

Choosing an Heir/ Prelude to war

Ziccarra Liafador
Ziccarra Liafador
this time in his life Derreken had been around for nine generations, and he was probably going to be the last king in a while, So he knew he was going to have to choose a female air, He turned to his friend Ziththina and asked her to allow her children to become his heir, she agreed and in 1745 Ziccarra Liafador, Zithana Liafador and three other family members became the new heir to the Ninjan empire. Ziccarra became the figurehead of the 5 being elected the first ever royal family member into the Sigma 6 a deadly political party system. The sigma’s where more of a corrupt group that chose to kills either opposing Royal or opposing Noble party members. The group was made up of: Marisol Montez, Ziccarra Liafador, Gwen starks, Hayden miles, Mikayla battle and Vanessa Trap ton.

Ziccarra was the only women in the group without powers and she would soon realize that being Royal was not all it was cut out to be. There were Two Political parties at the time The royals and the nobles, the royals wanted to protected the Monarchy in place on ninjeta, and the Nobles wanted more power for the people. The sigmas was sent to kill a man named Gyulor Fillen, he was a top noble leader in the city of Far wick, Gwen starks was sent to take him out, she refused to do so, and the nobles gained the upper hand in the senate, causing Derrekken to relinquish most of his power to the People, causing tensions on ninjeta,

War!

Gwen Starks
Gwen Starks
The year 1923 ninjeta , Derreken asked Hayden and Ziccarra to kill and rid Ninjeta once and for all of every noble leader, however Gwen got a hold of this and built a small army of her own, with Marisol Montez, and Mikayla at her side, Hayden and Ziccarra were intercepted at Falcon’s point on the far side of Celadon, a fight broke out and resulted in the deaths of 56 people. Gwen sent a letter to Derreken with explosive residue on the paper, when he opened it the bomb exploded killing him and the royal committee. The lost of Her”father” caused Ziccarra to run into hiding leaving Hayden and her own sister Maria on ninjeta. Hayden and Maria were caught and tortured for more than 60 years, eventually maria was thought to have been killed from it and Hayden escaped. Gwen commanded Marisol Montez to find her, but Marisol created a demon of pure black energy to hunt and find Hayden, the demon’s name chaos black, the demon would go to earth and Find sha, fusing it’s self with her making her into a powerful warrior. Currently Gwen Starks leads ninjeta.

Leaders.

Current   0-15

King Derrkken 17- 1923

Gwen Starks 1923- current

Ziccarra Liafador( the legal leader)

Coming out of the Galactic Civil war the planet on Ninjeta ,Samantha Gwen starks has given word to continue with conquest in the KOken galaxy..... this Story is from the diary of a ninjan soilder who was killed on the planet Formur.
=====================================================================================
"
ugh...i can go more but i'm a little busy. Just minor mistakes in red i corrected. I'll finish it later if you want?
Den Fur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Den Fur

what are you talking about

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

oldmagic said:
ugh...i can go more but i'm a little busy. Just minor mistakes in red i corrected. I'll finish it later if you want?"
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By oldmagic

You made small errors here and there and i corrected those and changed it in red as you can see in that quote. 

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By shanana

I didnt ask you too..

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By oldmagic

I know lol i do that to everyone. I'm in a fanfic board for years now so it's a habbit for me to fix errors and give constructive criticism. if you don't like it, fine. i'll stop. 

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By shanana

OH!!!

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By oldmagic

YES! so i'll stop since everyone doesn't like it. 

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By shanana

No i just didnt know why you did it.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By oldmagic

Yea. I'm writing a one shot fic now with supergirl involved and another fic with Gaara from naruto and X Men. 

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By shanana

AWESOME!!!