Gah! A christmas party special #2

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Ok. I think I got all of it out. Boy, it was really in there. Hey, where's everyone gone? Oh, I'm looking at the back alley aren't I? Poop. I need to stop doing that. Frank! Frank! Stop looking in my rubbish you dirty hippie! Alright back to the party, to recap -- Yes, I know I wasn't gone long but excuse me for summarising what has happened so far for any beautiful, praiseworthy readers who have just turned up -- As I was saying, @bumpyboo and @avenging_x_bolt have done something terrible, @jonny_anonymous was 'busting a move'? Is that the right thing to say cause it sounds like he needs to go to jail. Right, sidetracking -- @project_worm, @awesam and @joygirl were doing their own respective creepy things and @wildvine was further torturing a poor @pyrogram.

In the now however, @the_poet is busy abusing his authority over in that corner next to that large briefcase full of cash -- Bribes?! Where?! -- and @kfhrfdu_89_76k is busy...sniffing my plant pots? I don't own any plants. Wha--What IS he sniffing? Eww! Eww!!! Someone vomited Seaweed everywhere! -- Oh. Okay. It's just a construct. X-Bolt. I told you to get Hal Jordan out of my party. He wasn't on the list. I know he's on several other lists but those are to do with his proximity to those under the age of consent. Now get him out.

Who else is there? Ahh, the closet of despair. Seen here, opposite the pooper is a glass closet that people can see into for entertainment rather than reading a boring paper. Inside are those who nearly survived Gah! Joygirl was in there but she somehow escaped. I should probably work on security. Yup, we lost a few good people that day. Mainly made out of play doh but actual security guards are expensive and I'm being fiscally responsible here dammit. Alright. We have reached the end of our tour, feel free to tip your waitress (me...but without the miniskirt, or with...if you're into that...sicko) AHA! Doorbell!

Hello. We received reports of a disturbance.

No! No! No disturbance here officers....just err...me...

Can you open the door so we can have a look inside sir.

Waitaminut-- This is a party and you're dressed like cops, you have to be--Nope. That's a real badge. Ok then. Are handcuffs really nece--Ow, that's tight. Ha, get it? Like your-- OWW! I understand! I understand!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@capfanboy: A night in the slammer may be preferable to what ever sinister Mechanisations Wildvine, X-Bolt and Co can come up with. This is great for those times when you need some distraction in your life.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@capfanboy: Dude your @s aren't working but whatever, let's DANCE......

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#4  Edited By cbishop
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capfanboy: was it the bow tie or the glitter that did it?

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers