Firefly: Intro Dorthy

VyseCarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By VyseCarma

Dorthy rolled the ship in orbit above the planet with a large smile, she laughed maniacally then grabbed the ships ham-radio style com, "Hello, shipmates! This is the pilot of Toto the 'junk-ship' we're comin' in for a rough landin'. I suggest fastenin' them belts tight sittin' down and shuttin' the hell up."

The ship rolled over to one side as she banked hard over an oncoming mountain range. The green-eyed red headed girl's smile grew as she whipped the large junk ship to the left and around the large on coming tree.

"Dor," the captain said ducking below the hatch, "Why can't you ever give us a nice peaceful landing?"

Dorthy tossed her head over her shoulder to look back at her captain, "Well, 'cause I never learned to fly in atmosphere, Cap'n."

The captain smiled, slightly, "Just try and calm her down before he wakes up, will ya?"

To late, the ships intercom crackled loudly and an old raspy voice came through, "What're ya'll doin' to my baby!"

"She ain't yers old man!" The freckled-faced twenty-four-year-old woman said, "Toto's my pup now."

"Then you can fix 'er up!" the old man rasped, "Snot-nosed brat."

Dorthy laughed again, rather loudly and possibly half crazed. Calvin stepped into the room and removed his hat, "Dor," he said, "Would you mind not trying to kill us?"

"Whatever ya say sweetheart," Dorthy said with a wink and pulled hard on the yoke and landing gently on the ground.

Calvin looked at her darkly, "天哪, 女人, sometimes I feel like you're trying to get us killed!"

Dorthy gave him a wink, "只为你, 亲爱的."

"Crazy, woman," Calvin growled, "I ought to put a bullet in your brain."

The captain grabbed the back of his coat and pulled him back into the shuttle's halls leaving Dorthy alone in her cockpit. The ginger-girl smiled as she relaxed and put her hands behind her head, "Congrats, Dorthy Lee, another perfect landing."