Final Version Of my Character with Powers

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lorbo

I have went through several iterations of what my character would look like, as well as what powers she would have. I have given up on making a character who has any chance of taking on comic book heroes, as she inhabits a universe all her own anyway. I have toned down her powers, so that she is more uh, relatatble to us normies that really do exist. I won't bother using her in battle threads because people too often rely on telepaths who cheat.......without a telepath involved she could stand her ground with most characters, but she'd have to be careful.

Real name: Claire Guthrie (her story is ongoing in Ambition chap one fan fic, which leads up to her getting superpowers)

Personality: Pragmatic, to a fault at times. She will at times take on more than she can handle, especially when she get's emotional (in a negative way); as pouring herself into her work acts like a kind of tonic for her.

Powers:

Temporary Invulnerability with Strength-This can be turned on at will, when she does it lasts a minute. It only takes 15 seconds to recharge once depleted. She can turn this ability on or off at will. It heals any wounds or sickness she has instantly. She is at least as strong as Hulk. This is the only power she has that depletes and requires a recharge. It is not uncommon for her to super jump for a quick flight speed boost (you will understand shortly).

Flight- She can fly at whatever speed her body is moving, which is normal human speeds if she is just running. It's great for getting onto roof tops. With a jet pack she could be almost like Superman.

Webbing-She can shoot it out her wrists like Toby Maguire's Spiderman.

Universal Magnetism-She can use her body as a magnet to stick to anything, even through her clothes. So unlike Spidey---she would just run up the wall with her shoes on.

Laser Fingers: Yes she can shoot lasers from her finger tips. She wouldn't kill unless she had no other choice though.

No Caption Provided
anoldman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By anoldman

how old is she? haha

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lorbo

She is 24.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lorbo

Her invulnerablity/strength counts down when she starts using it. Say she started and stopped it after 30 seconds. She would have 30 seconds of invulnerabilty/strength left, after that she would have to wait 15 seconds before she recharged completely.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By batkevin74

@lorbo:Few questions:

1) What kind of countdown? Is it a booming voice counting down from 60 or a timer on her forehead or it's just 60 seconds?

2) Why is she wearing the Phoenix emblem?

3) Universal Magnetism: kinda cool, truckloads of drawbacks. If she gets smashed into a wall, she'll have bricks stuck to her! Getting her clothes on or off could be a nightmare! I guess that's not how you envision her powers but still...

4) When will you be fighting :)

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lorbo

1: She uses a watch built especially for her.

2: She was created with premade options.

3: She can turn that on and off. She uses it for running up buildings, hanging on vehicles, and grasping heavy stuff that would be hard to grasp otherwise.

4: I dunno, but given Joygirl's stats it would go like this..........the fight would only last 30 sec, cause Claire would jump and maintain her speed to fly away. Then Joygirl would follow and she would kick her back to the ground, leaving a massive crater. Then Claire would just flee the scene, knowing Joygirl is regenerating anyway.