xxYoungFatexx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xxYoungFatexx

Fan Fiction Request

In a way to give back to my readers, I am opening a thread to give people the option to drop off a request for a story they would like me to write. One at a time, I will pick a story to write. I think this will be a fun way to improve my skills and give you guys more stories that are awesome. Even if you have not read any of my stories, which I recommend you do, you can request a story.

To do so, put…

Topic/ Fandom/ or Series:

Description of what you want:

Character/s:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Example*

Series: Batman

Description: On Christmas Eve, Bruce Wayne has to get a present before all the shops close. Dressed as Batman, Bruce must fight both crime and time.

Characters: Bruce Wayne, Batman, Tim Drake, the Penguin, anyone else the writer wants to use

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules: I will not being doing anything too explicit or sexual.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I will begin writing these stories after I finish my latest Storm chapter, which may be the finale of that series for a while.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

The gears are turning.....

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#3  Edited By GR2Blackout

Series: Deadpool

Description: Deadpool is hired by the Red Skull to hunt down and kill Captain America once and for all, but Deadpool turns against Red Skull or something and I guess somehow Crossbones and MODOK are brought into it. It just sounds cool.

Characters: Deadpool, Red Skull, Captain America, MODOK, Crossbones

Rusty_Irons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Rusty_Irons

Series: Batman.

Story: Joker has been released from Arkham when a series of crimes with his M.O. are commited. Joker is furious of course and sets out to find the real criminal while staying a step ahead of Batman.
Characters: Joker, Batman, robin (any), Alfred, Harley Quinn, And the real villain (your choice).
Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Hawkman! HAWKMAN! Hawkman takes over Gotham, him vs Batman's bad guys! Mace to tha face of 2-Face! :)

xxYoungFatexx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By xxYoungFatexx

All right, thank you to everyone who has requested something. I think I will begin with tmacximas’s request first. I need to research Deadpool more if I want to do a story about him. Because I have never read anything on Deadpool, I think research is a necessity, which can take a while to do.

Rusty_Irons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rusty_Irons

@xxYoungFatexx said:

All right, thank you to everyone who has requested something. I think I will begin with tmacximas’s request first. I need to research Deadpool more if I want to do a story about him. Because I have never read anything on Deadpool, I think research is a necessity, which can take a while to do.

Yesssss.