#1 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

This is for comments on Fan Fics and general talk on Fan fics, I think it is a shame when you do a fan fic and it is broken up with all these random comments.

I stopped doing War of the Gods my only fan fic to date because of this, so Please post in here and of your kind comments!

#2 Posted by Jarnus (182 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay.

#3 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"My best fan-fic as of yet was finished last night.....and the sequel should be coming this weekend ^_^"

Cool man , I may finish war of the gods some day LMAO

#4 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

My best fan-fic as of yet was finished last night.....and the sequel should be coming this weekend ^_^

#5 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna put up a new fan-fic of mine either today or this weekend. It's gonna be called The Sandman or something of the like, a mystery-horror (that's completely un-related to Sparda).

Hope I get some readers.

Also, I wanna read some more fan-fics........do you guys have a link to yours?

#6 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"I'm gonna put up a new fan-fic of mine either today or this weekend. It's gonna be called *The Sandman* or something of the like, a mystery-horror (that's completely un-related to Sparda).Hope I get some readers.Also, I wanna read some more fan-fics........do you guys have a link to yours?"

I lost my temper and well deleted it LOL, OI have it saved so may post it for old time sake!

#7 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone think i could write a fan fic

#8 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

If I can anyone can !

#9 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Final Arrow says:
"Sparda says:
"I'm gonna put up a new fan-fic of mine either today or this weekend. It's gonna be called *The Sandman* or something of the like, a mystery-horror (that's completely un-related to Sparda).Hope I get some readers.Also, I wanna read some more fan-fics........do you guys have a link to yours?"

I lost my temper and well deleted it LOL, OI have it saved so may post it for old time sake!"

Anything related to old-times sake is almost guaranteed to be good, lol."

Tell you what I will post it again, Have a read and see what you think it is long LOL

#10 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Final Arrow says:

"If I can anyone can !"

lol Arrow, you know you're good

#11 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Final Arrow says:

"Sparda says:

I lost my temper and well deleted it LOL, OI have it saved so may post it for old time sake!"

Anything related to old-times sake is almost guaranteed to be good, lol.

#12 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"I'm gonna put up a new fan-fic of mine either today or this weekend. It's gonna be called *The Sandman* or something of the like, a mystery-horror (that's completely un-related to Sparda). Hope I get some readers. Also, I wanna read some more fan-fics........do you guys have a link to yours?"

Just click on the fan-fic page. It should still be on the first page of that forum. You'll see it.

#13 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Mine was done several years ago, and since I saw a fan-fic boards here I decided to post my short here to see if I got any advice/hate/praise or something. But alas not much was said. It involved Drizzt a dark elf from R.A.Salvatore's books.

Besides that I have enjoyed reading most of the ones I've gone through so far. Still haven't scratched whats there but at least I started. Beats paying for books too lol.

#14 Posted by William Darkstone (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Ive made several fan fics in my time. A few got posted on here.

#15 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"Final Arrow says:
"If I can anyone can !"

lol Arrow, you know you're good"

Na my first one was kinda weak, I just re posted it!

#16 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

I know mine could never compare to Cryo's or Kiara's or Mael's writing

#17 Posted by Janos Falex (30 posts) - - Show Bio

I need to work on Kain...

#18 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Janos Falex says:

"I need to work on Kain..."

Do it

#19 Posted by Janos Falex (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Final Arrow says:

"Janos Falex says:
Do it "

You liked the second part that I did?

#20 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Final Arrow says:

"Janos Falex says:
"Final Arrow says:
"Janos Falex says:
Do it "
You liked the second part that I did?"
Na (yeah) But you should work some of the stuff you had in rebirth in there man!"

I would, but that RP isn't going to finish. They're two different stories though. I'm trying to figure out what write out next. I might write out the next big battle and introduce a new creature.

#21 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Janos Falex says:

"Final Arrow says:
"Janos Falex says:
Do it "

You liked the second part that I did?"

Na (yeah)

But you should work some of the stuff you had in rebirth in there man!

#22 Posted by The Sandman (17 posts) - - Show Bio

I put up my new fan-fic, if anyone's interested.

Give me criticism too, I'm always open to it.

#23 Posted by Darkchild (41469 posts) - - Show Bio

i think to date my best Fanfic has been Final Days of the Child of Darkness.