#1 Edited by Irishlad (589 posts) - - Show Bio

WELCOME TO....

Fan-Fic Recommendations Library:

Scourge Written By batkevin74 ("A really fun and mysterious story about a character I knew nothing about, but now love. It also has a great supporting cast.")

Wonder Woman: Daughter of The Stars Written by Delphic

Wishlist:

No wishes yet.

------------------------------------------

Here you will able to both recommend and request Fan-Fics of your choosing.

How Does It Work?

For The Requester:

1) Leave a comment below with what you would like to read, be as specific as you like whether it be a genre, a character or a team. (See an example in the comments section below).

2) Try to keep the requests to a maximum of three at a time, we don't want to overload the thread just yet.

3) Once you've finished reading the story let me know if you liked it, if so, a star will go next to the series in the library in order to indicate it is verified in its awesomeness.

4) Help others out and recommend.

For The Recommender:

1) Try and read the request as carefully as possible.

2) Link the series if possible or at the very least give an exact title with the writer's name. Give a reason why you think the series would be good for the requester and you'll be quoted next to the series in the Fan-Fic Recommendations Library as a reason why others should click on it.

3) Try not to be too biased, it's okay to do so every now and then but don't simply recommend your own work.

4) You can throw out a recommendation that is not requested as well if you wish.

5) Request something too and keep the fun rolling.

Extra Info:

If your request isn't answered in a week it will be added to the Fan-Fic wishlist where a writer could possibly pick up the request and make it into a series.

#2 Edited by Irishlad (589 posts) - - Show Bio

Request: Anyone have a good Wonder Woman series for me to read? (preferrably more focused on her Greek Mythology side than on earth)

Recommendation: Scourge Written By batkevin74 ("A really fun and mysterious story about a character I knew nothing about, but now love. It also has a great supporting cast.")

Let me know if there's any questions...

#3 Posted by batkevin74 (11039 posts) - - Show Bio

@irishlad: Wow! Thanks for the glowing review

As for Wonder Woman you should have a look at @delphic's WW http://www.comicvine.com/profile/delphic/blog/wonder-woman-daughter-of-the-stars-issue-zero/96460/

I have no requests at this time

#4 Posted by dngn4774 (3251 posts) - - Show Bio

@irishlad: I know I definitely did this thread before but I can't find it.

#5 Posted by SamuraiBuddha (163 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there any cool Magneto fics out there?

#6 Posted by batkevin74 (11039 posts) - - Show Bio

@samuraibuddha: Not wanting to spruik my own stuff but http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-shock-blue-barrier-chapter-4-1557076/ (there's 4 chapters, links at the top)

#7 Edited by Iragexcudder (5171 posts) - - Show Bio

@irishlad: I have a Captain America story in the works if you'd like to check it out

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/captain-assassin-continuance-1592238/#forums