Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Fall of the Roman Empire Chapter Three

The batmobile sped along the road, as Batman listened to the police scanner.

"BACKUP, WE NEED BACKUP!" A voice came.

"CAN YOU TURN THAT ****ING THING OFF?!" Maroni shouted. Batman doused him with sleeping gas.

"WE'RE UNDER FIRE HERE! WE GOT A MOB SHOOTOUT!" Batman gaped in horror as he recognized the voice. "Jim..." He turned around quickly, and quickly drove toward the scene of the attack.

Batman hopped out of the car and started towards two gang members.

"Why we doin' this?" One said, firing at policemen.

"Boss told us he'd pay us each five grand for this gig, I'll do it."

"Good enough for me." The other said, hitting a cop with a shotgun.

Batman jumped from behind them. WHAMM! With two strokes both of them fell to the ground.

"All units," he heard Commissioner Gordon say, "Fall back, Batman has arrived, I repeat, Batman has arrived."

Batman threw a series of punches and kicks, taking down the mobsters.

"DISPERSE!" He shouted, throwing batarangs into his enemies. Scared out of their wits. Batman thought, as they scurried down their holes. I'll bet at least three of them wet their pants on sight of me.

Two Face slammed his crowbar into the Batmobile Finally, he was able to breach the car, and several electric jolts went up his spine. He fought through it rigorously, however, and he managed to shoot an unconscious Maroni through the head, killing him.

BAM! Batman slammed Two Face's head into the Batmobile from behind. He then grabbed him and threw him to the ground. "DEEEENNNNNT!" He shouted. Two Face fired a semi automatic at him, which the Kevlar easily protected. He slammed his fist into Dent, and Dent cried in agony with a broken nose.

"Broke my damn nose!" Two Face shouted, angrily.

"I'll have done more that than, by the time this is over!" Batman snapped. "WHY ARE YOU KILLING MOB BOSSES? WHY?" Batman threw a punch, sending Two Face reeling. Harvey inched his way back up to his feet, giggling like the lunatic he was. "Endssss...tonight." He said. Batman grabbed him by the collar. "WHAT DOES?"

"Carmine Falcone will die tonight. The "crazies" will rule Gotham's underworld...after all...crime is no place for someone sane." Two Face laughed manically

Carmine exited his office with his bodyguards. "Two Face has been, captured." Mr Falcone." one of them said. "You can meet with your captains now."

"Good." Carmine straightened his tie. "Gotham's crazies are bad for business."

In the shadows, a man waited for him. The man had pale skin, with crocadilian teeth...the man looked like some sort of monster. His name was unknown, he went only by 'The Mutant Leader'. "Two Face captured?" He whispered to himself. "Looks like it's time to get my hands dirty, then collect the bounty from someone with more money!" The man smiles, exposing his disgusting, yellow teeth. "Heh....this is gonna be fun."

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BatteredArmor

I like how it varies subtly from main stream. Hipster BlackArmor approves

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points