Exiles: A rebirthing (T+)

mervotron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mervotron

Carol picked herself up off the ground. Her head hurt and her whole body ached. She tried to remember what had happened before she fell unconscious.The last thing she remembered was Darkchylde flying towards her with her Soul Sword in her hand ready to attack her. The next thing she knew she was here. Wherever here was. She didn't know how she had ended up in a forest, as the battle had been taking place over Sanctum Sanctorum. She checked herself and found no severe wounds or injuries upon herself and her body seemed capable of walking so she proceeded to survey the area.

She had only been walking a few moments when she sensed a smaller being behind her. "Reveal yourself!" Carol yelled boldly, preparing her hands for a simple protection spell. A slender framed woman of at least 20 appeared before her, scowling. She was dressed in normal street clothes, with a hat that looked like it was shaped to look like Doop. "Who do you think you are in those clothes...? Dr. Strange or something?" the female asked. Carol didn't say anything. She recognized this girl. 'She can't be alive!' Carol thought to herself. "How are you alive?" Carol asked looking at the girl questionably. "Huh?" "I said, how are you alive? Or is this some trick by the Darkchylde to deceive me?" The youth before her looked at Carol with a look that showed she thought her crazy. "I don't think you've got the right person. I've never been dead as far as I know." "But aren't you Molly Hayes? Daughter of the mutant members of The Pride?" "I am... but I don't go by that name anymore..." the female started just as male figure was suddenly thrown through the forest.

mervotron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By mervotron

"YOU MURDERER!!!" bellowed a voice from the direction where the figure had been thrown from. The man who had been thrown picked himself up off the ground and put his hands up innocently. "Woah. Buddy, I think you got the wrong person," he said. He was dressed in a green and yellow costume and looked remarkably like the villain Electro, though a little bit younger. "This isn't even my normal costume. I was just trying a suggestion from my friend Charlotte... Geez, you try to change your costume once and the world hates you," said the young Electro starting to pull off the face mask. The lumbering shadow in the distance came closer and gradually shrunk in size as he drew closer to the others. "Sorry. I thought you were Electro," said the greenish man who was returning to a more human looking form with blonde hair and multiple ear-piercings. "I am Electro," said the young man as he ran his fingers through his hair. "World's greatest hero and member of the Sinister Six! We protect New York from the evil Spider Society and New York's gang problems." He struck a pose, that he clearly had practised. Carol and Molly just stared at him blankly, not knowing how to take him.