Epic Tie In

Walker696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Walker696

I was just sitting back reading about the Fall of the Hulks and something kept running in the back of my mind with the Beta Ray Bill "Godhunter". Right now Bruce Banner is running around with his son Skaar (I consider him Bruce's son too) but has everybody forgotten what Skaar did before he was thrown to earth. He not only woke up Galactus from what could have been a 1000+ yr sleep, he also made him hungrier. Now we have Beta Ray Bill who is looking to take down the big purple man, but what do you think will happen when he finds out that Skaar is the reason why's he's up and moving around now, doesn't that indirectly make Skaar the most hated being in the universe. So my question is do you think there will be a Skaar vs. Beta Ray Bill comic coming out or Skaar:Most Wanted Being Alive series. Because what I see he's done nothing but piss people off and kill people. 

Do you think that his current story arc will have this involved in it or will there be something big behind this. You gotta remember if this was the Hulk then most earth heroes would be down to help and defend him but what happens when somebody who has little to no allies is hunted by almost every being in creation, including one suped up Alien version of Thor.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.