Elektra and Daredevil

AkiraMidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AkiraMidnight

Elektra wakes up with a scream, Sweat furrowing her brow. This is the 3rd time this week she had nightmares, nightmares that contained Daredevil's death. She sighed quietly and got up from her bed, Slipping on a red tank top and some jean shorts, placing her Sai's into her thigh holsters. She knew that she had to visit Matt and to talk to him. She opened her window and leaped out of it, and into the alleyway below her apartment.

Daredevil is perched atop of a gargoyle, his eyes scanning the city for any sign of crime. He spots a man mugging a woman of her money. He shoots his grapnel line from his billy club and swings down in front of the man, Landing in front of the woman. His voice was cold as he spoke. "Give the woman back her money and leave or i will make things VERY bad for you." The thug only chuckles and pulls out a gun, aiming it at Daredevil's head. Daredevil's senses go off and he kicks the man in the face, causing the thug to drop the gun. The thug whimpered and drops the woman's purse on the ground, Running off into the darkness of the night. Daredevil grabs the woman's purse and hands it to her, Nodding as he walks off however the blonde haired woman stops him and plants a kiss on his cheek "Thank you... So much." Its no problem, go home or that might happen again. He sees her run off and smiles slightly, Leaping up onto a edge of a building and sits there, watching the city once again.

Elektra walks down a alleyway in Hell's Kitchen, the nearby light poles illuminate her face, making her growl slightly. Her high heels were heard clanking against the pavement as she walked, She payed no attention to this however. She glanced up to see a red figure, Although she was unsure of what or who it was, She spotted a small drop down latter, Using her upper body strength she climbed it. Arriving on the edge of the building and she tapped the figure on the shoulder. Her Sai's gripped tightly in her hands in case this someone or something tried with her.

Daredevil was enjoying the view when someone tapped his shoulder, He turned his body around and chuckles as he realizes who it was. His eyes were fixated on her, Studying her. "Elektra? What was she doing here?" He thought. He hadn't seen her in 3 years ever since bullseye killed her, He knew she was revived but he never thought she would be back. Not after all this time. He held his batons tightly in his hands as he spoke to her. "Elektra.... your back."

Elektra chuckles as she sees him look at her, She slid her Sai's back into their thigh holsters and smiles slightly. She traced his "DD" symbol with her nail. Yes im back...But only for a short while. I have come back to finish the job. Daredevil looked at her curiously, A brow raised as he continued to speak to her. "What job?" Elektra sighs quietly and smirks. The job of killing Bullseye...Thats the reason i have come back. Daredevil's fists tighten at the mention of him and growls, Placing his hands on her shoulders and looks at her. "You are not going near him! do you understand me?! He killed you!" Elektra rolls her eyes and chuckles. Yeah and im alive, Not dead. I thought i have a father already. Daredevil lets go of her shoulders and sets his hands down by his sides, anger was filling his core. "If i didnt care about you, I wouldn't be telling you this." She smiles and chuckles. No kiss? after all the things i have done for you... Tsk. Daredevil grins and chuckles, Pulling her close to him as he kisses her. "Better, Miss headstrong?" She laughs and taps his nose, Pushing him gently away from her. Maybe.... Anyway, you are distracting me from my goal. Elektra smirks and walks off. Daredevil shakes his head and chuckles, Turning the other direction. "See you soon..." He disappears into the shadows.

(To be continued?....)

kamrenamir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By kamrenamir

Pretty good,

Watch some of the grammar

AkiraMidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By AkiraMidnight

Thanks. Oh okay, Where did i mess up on? :/

kamrenamir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By kamrenamir

@AkiraMidnight said:

He shoots his grapnel line from his billy club and swings down in front of the man, Landing in front of the woman.

I thought i have a father already.

But it's just little stuff.