Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By Wonderboy52

Title: Earth-Infinite, The Guardians

Universe: DC Elseworld

Genre: Mystery, Romance, Intense Action/Adventure

Rating: M for Graphic Language, Adult Themes, Blood and Gore (but not much)

Main Character: Phoenix Jones

Supporting Characters: Majestic Boy, Olympian, Miss Magician, The Masked Marauder, Emerald Archer, Slipstream

Summary: In a world where Superman's pod never crash landed on Earth, and Bruce Wayne's parents were not killed so he never became the dark knight, Batman. A world where were these heroes only exist as comic characters. This is our world and it needs a true hero. Learn how the lives of seven strangers intertwine to tell the story of how these ordinary citizens became heroes.

Link to issue 1:

Link to issue 2: http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/wonderboy52/earth-infinite-the-guardians-issue-2/87-76444/

Earth-Infinite Issue 3: Robot's And Aliens

~Olympian, A Fighter By Heart~

Bryan casually whistled to himself as he strolled down the underground parking lot back to his car after winning another boxing match. Bryan was always a gifted boxer since he's been training in the sport since his childhood. Fighting has always been his passion so when his meta-gene kicked in granting him vast strength and near invincibility, he felt guilty for still participating in boxing tournament's knowing that there was no possible way that he could lose, but he also had bills to play and going from D-List to A-List over night is hard to turn around without an explanation.

When Bryan finally reached his expensive sports car, a loud familiar voice called out to him from behind. Bryan spun around to see the man that he just beat in the ring a few hours previously. He noticed that a his opponent wasn't alone as he brought nearly a dozen of his burly friends with him. They were all equip with multiple bats, brass knuckles, and everything else you'd expect to see at a typical street fight. Bryan put down his gym bag and turned to face their leader with a friendly smile.

(Bryan) Listen, Derek I know you might be upset because you lost, but that no reason for anyone to get hurt tonight.

(Derek) I know what you are.

Bryan raised an eyebrow to Derek in confusion.

(Bryan) I’m not sure I know what you mean.

(Derek) Don't play dumb, I’m not a fucking moron! There's no way any normal man can take a beating like that from me, and walk away without a scratch while I have a black eye and a fractured wrist from punching your sorry ass to hard!

Bryan chuckled at how furious Derek seemed to be. He knew that even if Derek brought a hundred guys with bats, it still would not be enough to even give him a true warm up.

(Bryan) I can't help that I’m a little more durable then others.

Derek cocked back the metal pipe he brought for the fight as he prepared himself to charge.

(Derek) Let's see just how much more.

Without hesitation Derek rush his enemy and slammed the pipe right over Bryan's head, bending it to a ninety degree angle. Derek was at a loss for words as he saw that Bryan was not at all phased by the attack.

(Bryan) My turn.

Bryan proceeded to headbutt Derek causing a loud boom to echo throughout the parking lot and his friends to cringe. Instantly Derek blacked out and limply flailed to the ground. Freaked out by Bryan's inhuman strength the rest of the men took off shouting hateful slurs behind them to the boxer.

(Bryan) Pathetic, they didn't even try to take their friend with them. I’m outta here.

Bryan reached toward his door handle to enter his car, and noticed a red light through his window. In an instant a robot arm was crashing through his windshield and snatched him by his neck.

(A.I) Meta-gene signature confirmed. Threat level, Beta.

(Bryan) Hmm, your much stronger then any person could possibly hope to achieve Mr. Android thing, and I’m always looking for a good fight under friendly terms but unfortunately...

Bryan effortlessly ripped the A.I's arm from it's socket then tossed it out of his car and across the parking lot.

(Bryan) You messed up my car...

{{Bryan}} Why am I talking to it. It's a robot, it doesn't understand me but it was trying to hunt me and I’m sure “gorgeous” on the ground over their didn't but that thing just to fight me so... who sent it?

As Bryan thought about his situation, another horde of A.I's appeared entering the parking lot. Immediately Bryan hopped into his car and began speeding down the road away from the A.I's. As he drove Bryan noticed that something was happening in the city. The civilians seemed to be frightened of something as they were all scattering in a panic. Bryan's inspection of the city was interrupted by him noticing an A.I running at the same speed as his car, which was speeding slightly over ninety miles per hour. Before he could pull over or slow down the A.I punched a hole in his tire, forcing the car to tumble at an alarming speed. The A.I's came to stop to watch Bryan's car come to a crash stop into a bank.

Moments after the crash, Bryan burst through his roof howling in anger but completely unharmed, staring down the A.I's with strong ferocity. He began stomping tracks into the pavement as he made his way towards the robot's but before he reached them, a flock of Harpy's soared down from the sky and relentlessly tore the machines to shreds.

Shocked Bryan stood his ground and watched the half bird, half woman, mythological creatures gawk and fly away.

(Bryan) Holy shit! It's the end of the world.

The cries of a woman calling out for help could be heard not to far in the distance. Bryan immediately took off until he reached the alley way a young beautiful with long black hair, wearing a dress fit for a woman prepared to go to a high class fashion party, cornered by several of the same robot's that attacked Bryan earlier. The woman looked terribly frightened as the A.I's closed in on her.

Bryan jumped in and grabbed to A.I farthest to the left and swung into the other robot's, crushing them all. The woman eyed her savior up in down astonished by his strength. Bryan extended an arm out to the woman to help her get to her feet.

(Woman) Wow, that was impressive. Thank you for saving me.

(Bryan) Please think nothing of it. It's not often a gentlemen gets the opportunity to save a beautiful damsel like yourself.

Bryan shot the woman a dazzling smile/

(Woman) Flirting at a time of chaos. Aren't you persistent. You wouldn't happen to have any idea what's happening to the city would you?

(Bryan) Psychotic androids, and killer mythological monsters... not a clue.

(Woman) I figured as much.

Bryan took a moment to examine the woman more closely finding something very familiar about her. She apparently noticed since she flipped her hair to regain his attention.

(Bryan) I apologize, I didn't mean to stare theirs just something familiar about you. I’m Bryan by the way, didn't get a chance to introduce myself.

(Maeva) I’m Maeva, a pleasure to meet you.

Maeva held her hand out to Bryan who quickly took it in his and lightly gave her a kiss on the top.

(Bryan) The pleasure is mine, Maeva.

During the two's meeting another flock of Harpy's started gawking above them as they prepared to swoop in.

(Bryan) Looks like the time for introductions is over. C'mon!

Bryan took Maeva by her hand and the two began sprinting down the block trying to escape the Harpy's. The duo was soon halted by a pack of demonic goblins feasting of the remains of some civilian’s they captured. Maeva quickly averted her eyes from the grotesque site. Bryan tried to find an open path the two could use to escape but found that they were completely surrounded by various fairy tale beast.

(Bryan) Maeva, stay as close to me as possible. These things don't seem too tough but I don't want to risk you getting...

Bryan was cut short when he saw that Maeva already began using her white sparks to put down numerous creatures attacking them.

(Maeva) Robot's may not be able to feel pain, but these fowl demon's can.

(Bryan) Hmph, I think you just stole my heart.

Bryan winked at his new friend he began his own onslaught on the monsters with his bare hands. The beast flew in sporadic directions as he easily used his strength to beat down on them. The duo worked together for quite a bit of time to subdue the monsters but the numbers did not seem to dwindle as the horde never ceased to their attack.

(Bryan) This is madness. This army is endless.

(Maeva) Is that... a giant Cyclops?

Bryan peered down the block and saw the giant creature tearing down buildings as it made it's way toward the two.

(Bryan) Yes there appears to be a giant Cyclops heading towards us, but no don't sweat it I’ll take that thing down in no time...

{{Bryan}} That thing is huge! I’ve never tackled some thing of that proportion. I hope I’m strong enough but some help would be great right about now.

As if on cue a military copter equip with missile launchers swooped and opened fire on the giant.

(Bryan) Whew thank goodness the heavy artillery showed up.

Two rockets struck the cyclops in his chest slightly agitating it. The giant tore off a nearby billboard and flung it at the copter with tremendous force, knocking out one of it's propellers sending the plane into a deadly downward spiral.

(Maeva) That planes going to crash, we have to stop it!

(Bryan) I wouldn't be offended if you had a suggestion.

The two helplessly watched in horror as plane fell to it's doom. Maeva closed her eyes to avoid witnessing the crash which indirectly made her miss, a young man wearing a black tank top with a sleeveless magenta shirt over it and the sides almost completely open revealing his tank top underneath, and dark denim skinny jeans, flew in with amazing speed then caught the military copter.

(Titus) Don't worry... ugh, I’ve got you soldiers.

With a little difficulty he managed to slowly descend the plane to the ground to safety. Bryan eagerly watched the young man display his strength and was very impressed. He never expected to come across another person like himself with incredible strength. With a giant grin on his face Bryan jogged up to the boy who saved the jet.

(Bryan) Your... strong.

(Young Man) Um, thanks I guess. I’m Titus.

(Bryan) Bryan, and I should be thanking you for helping us out.

A strong confident voice could be heard shouting out from the distance.

(Phoenix Jones) Save the formalities people. Right now were the only hope this city has against that cyclops, now listen up. I have a plan.

~Revan~

Revan watched the news to keep himself up to date on the mythological crisis happening in the city.

{{Newswoman}} We have just confirmed the identities of the citizens desperately trying to fend off these monsters rampaging the city. The woman has been positively confirmed as top fashion model with Supreme Model Management, Maeva Falice. The muscular man appears to be the world famous boxing champion Bryan Murrdock more commonly known as “Jackhammer” for his impressive winning streaks, and famous one hit knock out strikes. Hold on for a moment... Its seems that Phoenix Jones our American hero has joined this battle with 'Majestic Boy'. This is...

Revan's attention was directed away from his T.V as he became aware of Catalyst's presence in his room. The king glanced over to the powerful sorcerer to make him aware that he was conscious of his arrival.

(Revan) Catalyst, I should have been expecting your visit.

(Catalyst) Indeed you should have. I’m sure you are aware of the forces at work.

(Revan) Correct. I already have the matter under control.

Catalyst chose to remain in the shadows, knowing that Revan would have no difficulty seeing him.

(Catalyst) That's the thing you've never seemed to understand in your centuries of living. Somethings are just meant to take place, like your involvement with that young group of heroes.

(Revan) I’m not concerned. I’m sure they will fair just fine without my assistance.

(Catalyst) Let us hope so, Revenant.

In a flash of black and white light, Catalyst disappeared back to his realm leaving Revan alone. Revan took one last glance at the news before flicking off his T.V and whispering to himself...

(Revan) What you do not comprehend, Catalyst is that fate is only a thought of comfort for those to weak to take control of their own lives. I have all the control this world has to offer.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By CainPanell

Very good! but wrong forum.