Earth Awesome! #2

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By thespideyguy

This is a fan-fic in my own universe. It is rated T+. It is a continuation of this http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/earth-awesome-1/739469/#6. If you have never read the series before go here http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/earth-awesome-prelude/739459/#1. It is about A person who webcasts his adventures as a superhero. Enjoy.

The alarms are going crazy. My boss is going crazy. I am going Crazy. I was getting a lecture on how I don't have any drive from my boss. Then the alarms are going crazy. Great, he is in the fetal position,now. And I can't switch to Awesome Fury either (My super hero alter ego).

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," I here the screams of people right outside hall. Someone is coming for the boss.

BANG. BANG. BANG. BANG. The sound of gunshots.

I have no idea who my boss made mad this time. Whoever is orchestrating this has resources. But I have resources too. I jump over the desk and open a drawer hoping to find a gun. Nothing. Man my boss is a wus.

"Get up John." I say in a firm tone to my boss.

He starts to stand up. Suddenly a person busts down the door. No, not a person a clone.

Clones are sick genetic mutations. We tried to play god. Sounds cool at first, you could use them as an army or work force. They didn't want to do that. Now we have government agencies trying to clean it up. So the clones live in hiding, living our lives when they were made lesser. Some try to revolt. This company is probably funding T.C.R.T. (tactical clone response division.) The idea that they live our lives is sick.

BANG.

A bullet soars through the air at lightning fast speed. I only hear the BANG and duck. Suddenly I see red, and it it feels warm. Is it mine?

It is a blur. A streak of red then a streak of white.

"I-is this an a-a-mbulance?" I ask.

Now it is going black again.

Meanwhile across town a bank is being robbed.

"GIMME' THE MONEY," he yells.

He points his gun at the teller.

"GIMME' THE MONEY," he yells again.

"No," the teller says firmly.

He now turns to the crowd and points his rifle at them.

BANG. He shoots a civillian.

BANG. He shoots a civilian. This continues until all the civilians are dead.

Who shot Todd? Is Todd's boss okay? Who was behind the Bank shooting. Why would someone hire a clone to shoot Todd and his Boss. Can you switch from first person to third person. All will be answered in issues to come. Go here http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/earth-awesome-2-5-1454734/

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By thespideyguy

White Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By White Assassin

wow getting very interesting. thanks for the tag!

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By thespideyguy

@White Assassin: Welcome.