Drifter: Dead or Alive

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Well, with Darkchild, Cryo and Aztek all doing Fan-fics, I thought i'd do one myself.  The story is some-what of an origin story but you just have to read it to find out what it's really about.

The Drifter and all related characters are owned by me, Please do not use my character unless given permission. All other characters used in this story belong to their respective creators and/or companys I.E. Wildstorm, Marvel, DC etc etc.

The following is rated FR18 for Mild Language, Violence, and Minimal suggestive themes.

The first chapter is coming up.

Ajnin Judithe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Ajnin Judithe

oh this sounds good

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cover Art:

John W. Castle, What did he do to deserve this? Everynight, as a child, He was taken away by "them". What he believed to be aliens. They'd walk into his room and steal him away.  they cut him open, placed in microchips and other strange technology's into his system, Brutally ripping out his organs and replacing them with microscopic metallic beings.

All of these memories eventually faded away with adulthood but the damage that was done was all but too obvious. Throughout his twenties, His heart would often stop for minutes of time causing him to faint often, Even into his late twenties, the problem still persisted and doctors had absolutely no idea what to do about it. They claimed that it was all in his head rather than admitted it could'nt be explained.

Of course, His heart was not the only thing left battered. His lungs frequently had trouble getting breath and his stomach was not processing food as it should.,Jack with all of his medical problems with nowhere else to go,lived in the "St.Mercy" hospital for five years, Undergoing two years physical therapy and three years of experimental surgery, He still could not stop his heart-attacks and other conditions.

But unbeknowst to Jack, The technology within him, had not yet fully blossumed. In but one year, He would become exactly what these creatures from beyond earth wanted him to be, A living weapon.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hawk

Nice Drift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawk said:
"Nice Drift"
Thanks Man.
Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Boken

lookin good drift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boken said:
"lookin good drift"
Thanks Boken, Next ish should come out tommorow.