Dreaming About Ninjas # Dream 2

poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey it has been a long time but I was quiet busy sorry. I hope you like part two and please tell me what I could do better and some feedback thank you ! Please before you read this please read part 1: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/dreaming-about-ninjas-dream-1-1557199/ and thanks to @impurestcheese !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was shocked.

« You mean really dead..? »

« Yes Mandela dead! His girlfriend found him in the morning with no heartbeat. You must be happy Alien (he loved it calling me like that) I mean he was a real asshole with you. »

I was not sure what to answer so I just replied 'I don’t know' and walked off. I didn't know if I should be happy or sad, I felt like I had something to do with his loss. Hank was really popular but I was still surprised by the amount of sadness in the school.

I walked past Sarah, smiled at me but then she looked down. I was surprised, she never really noticed me. She was really beautiful; with long light brown hair and bright green eyes wrapped up in a cute red dress. I wasn't sure how to react so I just smiled back, her smile became even brighter. I was totally nervous and turned red and turned back the way I had come.

As I was walking threw the hallway towards my classroom I met Joe and Rico. I looked at them with sad expression since I felt guilty but to my surprise Joe said something I never thought he'd said:

« Ehrm well since Hank is gone…we wanted to apologize for everything we did to you... You don't have to accept it but we just wanted to let you know that we are sorry. » Before they started to walk off I stopped them and replied:

« Thank You! Really. And I am really sorry that he is gone. Even if he was not really someone I appreciated. » I felt like I was lying, I started to feel happy about his death.

Rico answered smiling but with a nervous undertone to his voice:

« I hope that we can get along now, well see you arround! »

They walked off. I feel like they deserve a description. Joe was a tall red haired boy with a cracking voice and a really thin body, Rico was Colombian and was rather small and his face made me think of a rat's.

After class, during this day many people apologized for being mean or ignoring me. Enrique asked me if I wanted to come to his place playing video games to forget Hanks death, I refused since I just wanted to be alone since my mom wasn’t home yet.

As I was walking down these streets I felt weird and somehow paranoiac since I still felt like Hank would jump out of a small corner and punch me till I look like jelly. I was not walking anymore I was almost running. When I was at my home I saw Sarah sitting in front of my apartment door, she smiled at me seductively as she stood up rubbing diet off her short dress. I couldn't move, I was mesmerized by her beauty from that moment on. She didn't say anything and kissed me, and I revelled in the moment as I received my first kiss. She whispered in my ear that I should open the door. I did what she told me, I felt like a robot. We entered in my room she giggled at my decoration then she pushed me on the bed.

I was back in the white room sitting on the chair, the goth girl appeared behind me hugging me kissing my neck:

« I am proud of you! Are you happy? You killed your biggest foe! »

She laughed.

« Wait, did I really kill Hank?! »

The goth girl smiled at me and sat on my lap:

« Well indirectly yes, you killed his hopes and dreams and a human without any of these is nothing, not even truly alive. »

At the same time I was frightened by the idea off killing a human I felt euphoria killing my archenemy. She looked cute at me but realized by my expression that something was wrong so she said:

« Well we can continue tomorrow if you don’t feel like it… »

« It’s just that I have never killed someone… and I don’t really think I can continue… I don’t know who I might kill next I mean everyone is nice now so there is no one left. »

« You might be right but don’t worry there will always be someone you wish was dead! And if you don’t see it right now someone will show you his dark side, just like in Star Wars! »

« I’m not a murderer so I don’t really hope to kill people! »

She stood up and pointed at me declaring:

« But in your dream you are a Ninja, a Japanese assassin, so basically you are a murderer! »

«Just let me go! I won’t do that sh*t again! »

« Fine! Run away! But soon you’ll beg me to let you in your Dream World! »

I woke up next to Sarah. She was sleeping in my arms, it was an incredible feeling! I looked at my watch and realized that it was already six pm and my mother would come back any moment! I didn’t know how to wake her up I’ve never woke up with a girl in my bed!

I poked her shoulder and but she didn’t react so I gently pushed her arm. After several retries she reacted and I told her that she had to go since my mother might come in any second, she smiled, stood up and got dressed and walked out thanking me.

poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

bump?