Doomhound's Might #5

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Sean Luthor sat in his cell in silence as his father Lex looked down on him, a sadistic smile on his face. "This all could have been avoided, you know? Remember when I tried and recruit you for my own Justice League? You and Ivy could be together...Sinestro's invasion prevented...Wouldn't have to resort to recruiting Raptor..." Sean Luthor refused to look up at his father. Lex tapped the glass of Sean's cell, his smile growing wider. "Can you hear me, my son?"

Sean looked back up at Lex, beginning to pant in building rage. His eyes had become a bright yellow as a result of his continued use of his Sinestro Corps ring, the power he had ammassed from both his own fear of what he had become, and his enemies fear. "Officer Richard Brackens, will always be the only one I call my father...He was braver, more compassionate and a greater hero than you ever pretended to be. When I get out of here I am going to kill you..."

Lex Luthor snapped his fingers as a door next to Sean's cell began to open. Two red eyes glew in the darkness, filled with hatred. The figure emerged from it's cell, revealing itself to be Sean's most hated enemy: Doomsday. "You see, whatever happens today Sean, I win. If Doomsday kills you, I'll be freed from your embarrassment and interference with my plans. If you kill Doomsday, it'll be proof that you remain a valuable weapon. A little mind control, and you're the perfect monster against Superman..."

Sean began to laugh, starting off quiet and then louder. His laughter grew more and more loud and obscene, as Luthor backed away from the window disturbed. Sean now held his stomach in laughter, struggling to contain himself. "The perfect monster, huh? I'll be sure to remind you of that when I rip your guts out!!"

Sean Luthor activated his Sinestro Corps ring, turning into the Doomhound with a demonic roar, before charging at Doomsday. Creating light construct arm blades on both forearms, Doomhound pounced at Doomsday, stabbing him through the chest. "LOOK INTO MY EYES, DOOMSDAY!!!" Doomhound roared. Doomsday caught a glimpse of his enemies eyes, as he suddenly felt a horrible shot of pain course through his bodies. Flashbacks of the experiments performed on him on Krypton filled his eyes, bliding his vision. Doomsday, overcome with fear and pain, swatted as Doomhound to no avail, as the Yellow Lantern began to claw and slash as Doomsday's face viciously, beginning to tear him apart. "NO MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU KILL YOUR OWN FEARS MAKE YOU NO MORE WORTHY A COMBATANT THAN A CHILD!!!" Doomsday bellowed, as he began to sink his teeth into Doomsday's neck, blood pouring all over his mouth.

Doomhound then lifted Doomsday high above the air and threw him at the glass wall containing his cell, as his enemy struggled to get up. The glass encasing the cell started to crack, as Lex looked on in horror. "No...They said this cell would...", Lex practically whimpered, before running away as fast as he could. Doomhound roared victoriously, smashing his prison to bits, laughing manically, as it began to fall apart around him. The screams of terrified, fleeing guards filled the halls as Doomhound walked out of the cell unharmed. Just as he was about to follow Lex Luthor, an explosion rocked the hallway, causing a hole to appear near the windows. Through it flew the rest of Doomhound's Yellow Lanterns, smiling upon sight of him. Doomhound crossed his arms, leaning against the wall. "A little late now, don't you think?" Swamp Thing laughed deeply at Doomhound's response, "Well, we had something of an 'apology present' for you."

Tekik and Arkillo threw a bound figure to the ground at Doomhound's feet. "It's Sinestro...He says his Corps betrayed him...He want to reform...To join you..."

To be continued...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Nice!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers