Doomhound's Might #4

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

NOTE: Half of the credit goes to @tommythehitman for the first half of the story...You're the man Tommy!

"PLEASE!!!!" A voice screamed from an alleyway. "HELP!!!"

"IDIOT!" A voice yelled followed by a scream of pain. "Shouldn't have called for help!"

The mugger kicked the body on the floor. His knife was lodged in the woman's shoulder.

"didn't wanna hurt her..." The mugger muttered as he walked out of the alleyway. He nearly had a heart attack as a gigantic bestial hand grabbed him by the arm.

"Don't worry." A growling voice said. The claws were digging into the man's arm causing blood to appear. "You won't be hurting anyone else anymore."

This time it was the mugger's turn to scream...

Mercy Hospital

"Get this woman to a hospital!" The beast said as he placed the woman on the receptionist's desk. He was covered in a raincoat hiding his features. "NOW!" He screamed as the receptionist stared at him in shock.

Several doctors and orderlies ran into the room before hurrying the woman's body into the operating room. The beast sat down on a chair causing it to creak under his weight. Sean Luthor sighed as he shrank down to his normal form. In this state he wasn't much to look at... and if you were smart you wouldn't look at him at all. In fact if you had any common sense you'd move to the other side of the city from where he currently was! Sean was quiet for awhile as he laid back in his chair.

"I'm sorry Cyborg..." He muttered.

Several weeks ago Sean had lost complete control of his rage ending in his best friend and ally the Titan Cyborg being placed in a coma like state. In fact... friends in Sean's life seemed to end up getting hurt or dead. Recently Sean had tried to bite the bullet and kill himself... but the Doomhound wouldn't let him.

"-proud to introduce you to America's newest defender! Sharpshot!" The Hospital's TV blared above his head.

"Sharpshot?" Sean thought. His eyes started to widen and he started to grit his teeth. Sharpshot had been his friend. He'd recruited Sean into the Justice League when nobody else believed him... then when Sean came back from space after several months... he'd died somehow. Sean wasn't certain on the details. However... one thing he was certain about was that the man on the TV at this moment was NOT Sharpshot.

"Sir?" The Receptionist asked. "Are you ok-?"

KRASH!

The chair splintered beneath the increased weight. Where Sean had once stood the Doomhound had taken his place. The Receptionist looked like she was about to scream... but she fainted instead.

"Sharpshot..." The Doomhound growled. "I don't know who you are..." Doomhound growled as he smashed through the hospital door. "But whoever you are... I'm coming for you..."

Several Weeks Later

Jason Blood woke up dazed and confused, in what appeared to be some kind of laboratory. As he eyed his surroundings, he saw that he had himself a new costume. It was a yellow and black design, the center insignia resembling the Sinestro Corps logo. As he turned around, he unsheathed his sword expecting the Korugan terrorist. However, much to his surprise, Doomhound himself appeared before him. At his sides were Jason Todd in the same style costume as well as Swamp Thing, Tekik and Devildog. Doomhound cracked his knuckles as he breathed in.

"The final cog of the machine is complete..." Doomhound growled. "We are ready..." Jason Blood looked at Doomhound confused. "What is this Sean?" he asked, suspiciously. "You still Sinestro's puppet." Doomhound growled, walking away and towards a window at a view of the city. His enormous eyes narrowed at the mention of Sinestro. "No...Never again. The Sinestro Corps will soon be no more...And only the Yellow Lanterns will remain, striking fear into the hearts of the enemies of justice. Not living by the dogmatic morality of the GLA...But not sociopathic anarchists like Sinestro's lot. Tekik and Devildog were smart enough to leave Sinestro's legion of fools and join my new Corps, and after months of studying, I have managed to develop a...Proficiency in the art of Power Ring crafting. Jason believed in me from the start, and Swamp Thing has always used his fear for the powers of good. The Green Lantern Corps is over...Only we stand in the way between Sinestro and innocent civilians."

Etrigan gave Doomhound a look of concern. His voice was full of hate, more Doomhound than Sean. "What happened Sean? If my words couldn't influence you, what did?" Doomhound clenched his fists, looking back at Etrigan. "I'm not letting anymore of my friends get hurt Jason...I won't."

Doomhound walked out of the room, followed by his Yellow Lantern Corps. He growled as he addressed his members. "Of course, Sinestro must understand we mean business as a team...That's why we're going after another target first...Sharpshot. Show no mercy..."

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

I am the man! Sweet chapter dude. Need to talk to you about it in the PM.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

I am the man! Sweet chapter dude. Need to talk to you about it in the PM.

Thanks! Now if only I could get more support...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Bumps!