Doomhound's Might #2

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Doomhound jumped the rooftops in the late hours of the night, thinking about things...How far had he strayed from the path of righteousness? Harley and Ivy saw good on in him, more so than in themselves. Cyborg saw good in him. And of course, Sharpshot saw that there was potential for greatness in him. But how would they understand? It took a long time, but Doomhound finally understood. We are not in charge of our destiny...And his destiny remained with the Sinestro Corps, whether he liked it or not. He stopped jumping when he reached a graveyard. It was rather odd, as only one grave remained. As he walked up to it, in horror, he discovered the bearer of the grave. A black and yellow mask donned the unmarked stone...No...Sharpshot.

Doomhound dropped to his knees, his face turning back to human form, his eyes instantly starting to well up. "No...Sharpshot, Oh God." A wave of emotion and regret hit him. This was the man who saw the best in him, and he had betrayed his hopes. Become a terrorist in the name of Sinestro's cruelty. Crying, Sean Luthor whimpered. "Sharpshot...You have to understand...I didn't want for this to happen! I'm sorry, please believe me! I...I." Doomhound's senses heard someone drop inside the graveyard. Reverting his face back to Doomhound form he screamed in anger. "GET BACK!!" The figure behind him was some kind of creature, reptilian and demonic like in appearance. He wore red breastplate armor and a blue cape. "I'm not here for confrontation Sean...I want to help you.

Doomhound hissed, "The last man who said those words turned me into a monster...How do I know you're not any different?" The creature, whatever it was looked up into the sky. "Sinestro Corps...Parallax has a knack for corrupting the innocent. My name is Jason Blood, or Etrigan. Like you, I was bonded with a demonic entity. But I rose above my curse, and me and my Etrigan alter-ego seek to bring justice, while not giving into our demonic instincts. We do not murder innocents, or commit acts of terrorism like Psycho or Sinestro. We are true heroes...And I can help you achieve such status...If you join me."

Etrigan extended his hand. Doomhound began to reach out his hand, before pausing. "...N...No. S...Sinestro's right. I'm sorry...You just don't understand." Etrigan put his hand on Doomhound's shoulder. "Think what Sharpshot would have wanted..." Doomhound swung his fist, knocking Etrigan backwards, causing to smash into the gate. Doomhound screamed in a voice that was even more demonic than usual, "NO! Sharpshot was a good man, but he doesn't understand! None of you do!! Just...LEAVE ME ALOOOONNEEEE!!!!" Doomhound, with his Sinestro Corps ring, flew upward into the heavens to Etrigan's frustration. "...Very well son...You must deal with your own demons, as I have dealt with mine..."

Meanwhile...

"LUTHOR!!!" screamed Greg Curtis as he ran threw the halls of the LexCorp bulding. The experiment had not gone well...At all. The symbiote wasn't from Bthodes, it had been manipulated by Curtis's nature...He had been cursed by Psedex, the Alien Demonic God of Greed. He blew open the doors to Lex Luthor's office, revealing his face. He was completely bald, his skin coal black, like it had been burned to a crisp, and was covered in scars that complimented the burned look. His eyes resembled that of Doomhound. He was covered in scaly, wrinkles. Luthor turned around, smiling. "I see the experiment worked."

"WORKED?!!" bellowed Curtis, grabbing Luthor by the collar. "I'M A FREAK!!! AND I CAN'T CHANGE BACK TO HUMAN FORM LIKE JR. CAN!!!" Luthor struggled to get his words out as Greg choked him. "Look, I didn't do this to you! It's Sean's blood, maybe we can revert you back! But we need Sean, and this is your perfect chance for revenge!" Curtis, calmed down, set Lex down. "He's been missing for months..." Lex looked up, smiling wickedly. "I'm assembling a team, Curtis. You and some other meta-humans. One of them was a separate Doomhound trained by Gorilla Grodd, the other one's an alien warrior that went toe to toe with Lobo and won. The rest are that Bane, hockey mask chump's gang, Psycho and his associates...Also seeing if I can get my hands on that Anti-Sharpshot. Sean will be back, as his father I know that much." Curtis looked out on to Metropolis..."The symbiote didn't work like Sean's....My powers were...Extended. I have all of Superman's strength, flight abilities...Even his heat vision...I'd be happy to serve you Lex...But I want some conditions first. 1) When we've dealt with Sean, I want you to market me as the next Superman. We'll blame him for a Hospital explosion or something, I'll eliminate him, and we have Metropolis's new hero. 2) I want to be 2nd in command, your right hand man. I have some big ideas for LexCorp...Profitable ones. 3) When we finally get to Doomhound, let me kill him and get out of my way...I want to watch him die..."

Luthor laughed..."I'll have a costume for you in a jiffy...Any preferences?" Greg laughed, "Give me a hood...And a smaller version of one of those Mech Suits you have...In green and purple, of course..."

To be continued...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Really great job! Wait.... Sharpshot died? How on Earth did... oh wait...