Doomhound: Fear Incarnate #8

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

The tall man opened up the back of his trunk to reveal the woman covered in tape and bondaged. He laughed as he threw her out of the trunk. The woman's sobs could be heard, as she closed her eyes. The thug looked out into the pier. "Wow...That's open ocean out there babe. You know the most stimulating part about all of this? The most stimulating part is...

"...Seeing the fear in the victims eyes."

The thug turned around pulling out his knife. He had never heard any voice like that before. It was like something from hell. A monstrous cackle was heard. "I've seen your type before. You think you know violence? Terror? I will show you fear cretin!" The thug turned around as he saw a hulking creature in the shadows, stalking him. The smacking of lips were heard. The thug dropped the knife and ran as fast as he could. Suddenly, the thug was jerked upwards by what appeared to be a vine. As he was carried above the pier, he saw an upside down view of his attackers. One of them was a beautiful woman, slightly green skin and red hair. The other was some kind of monster. It's face resembled a skull, except for the eyes which resembled that of some strange kind of bug, and the teeth which were long, sharp and pointy, like that of some kind of alien beast...Doomhound. Doomhound grinned, his yellow teeth savoring the fear of his enemy.

He raised his fist and hammered the thug in the face, knocking him hundreds of feet across the city. The thug struggled to get up from impact. When he finally did, Doomhound and Ivy were looking over him, as well as Shaprshot. "Nice job Luthor, not bad for your first job." Doomhound nodded, before looking back at the criminal. The Doomhound grabbed the thug's face. "Vengeance is calling!!" The Doomhound was about to maul the thug when Cyborg fired a shot at Luthor. The shot shocked him for a moment and caused the Doomhound symbiote to writhe and move all over his body. Cyborg smiled, as he reverted his arm back to it's normal form. "Not saying this scumbag doesn't deserve it, but kinda JLA policy to let thugs live unless it's a last resort. Doomhound reverted back to human form and smiled, putting the hood of his silver hoodie down. "Soft...Meh, probably better for us anyway. Can me and Ivy still rough him up a bit?" Cyborg was silent for a moment before shrugging. "Sure, why not?"

Sean reverted back to Doomhound form when something fell from the sky. A small, yellow object. It looked like a ring. Doomhound looked down with curiosity. He picked up the ring. "Hey Pam, you ever see anything like this?" Ivy shook her head. Doomhound continued to look at it with curiosity, before finally slipping it onto his finger. All around him, brief yellow energy began to surround him. Ivy and Cyborg stepped back, and as the yellow energy began to intensify, eventually Sharpshot did as well. "What's happening to me?!" screamed Doomhound. Suddenly, he disappeared into a streak of yellow energy as he shot up into the sky.

Sean woke up the next day, in Doomhound form. As he got up and looked in the mirror, he puzzled. His suit had turned entirely yellow and black. In addition, an odd symbol appeared on his chest. He heard a sinister laugh as he turned around. Before him was Sinestro, leader of the Sinestro Corps. "You have the ability to instill great fear Doomhound...Welcome to the Sinestro Corps."

To be continued...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Doomhound as a Sinestro Corp man? I'm not sure about that. Trust me it was a great story and all but I'm not sure about that.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Doomhound as a Sinestro Corp man? I'm not sure about that. Trust me it was a great story and all but I'm not sure about that.

Well, he does inspire fear into a lot of people. He won't be that loyal to Sinestro, but I think he could totally be a SC member.