Rabidwolfdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Rabidwolfdog

Doomhound: Fear Incarnate 3

When Poison Ivy heard the news of the battle at Gotham’s Boardwalk, she abandoned Psycho’s Judges. Unfortunately for Wieter’s and company they were busted by the Gotham City PD. And it was back to Arkham for his team. Lucky for Poison Ivy, she got out of there and was in a taxi cab to the boardwalk.

Doomsday lets go of Sean, who is near death. Sean falls to the sand. Doomsday puts his full attention to Lex Luther who is decked out in his massive armored war armor suit. “You, this is your fault Lex Luthor, without you none of this happens”

“That maybe Doomsday, I know there are consequences for each deed I do, but you were to be my special weapon if Superman every tried to bring me down. But you weren’t able to listen, like every alien I have ever met you lack the ability to understand my true intent. That’s where Sean comes in.” Luthor points his arm at Doomsday. A latch opens from the arm that has three missiles. “Now get away from him before I blow off your thick skull!”

“You can Try, Your fail just like this thing, the thing you call your son, whose wronged me, but you have done more wrong, you made this thing, you created IT! Now I will kill you!” Doomsday charges full force at Lex Luthor. Doomsday runs with such turbulence sand spots explode under each foot step.

“You’ve chosen wrong Space trash!” Lex fires the missiles at Doomsdays head. The alien beast stops in his tracks while his head burns like the head of a match stick. Lex Luthor makes his next move. He fires up his boot thrusters and shoulder tackles Doomsday in midair. Luthor uses the alien like a battering ram, smashing the beast spine into Boardwalk support one after one they smash through the thick wood. Lex uppercuts Doomsday from under the board walk on to the busy upper walkway. The people of Gotham eating cotton candy, salt water taffy, and candy apples evening of fun is erupted by this chaotic battle between a mechsuit and spiked alien. The site of Doomsday causes people to run away screaming like banshees. One kid wondering about 5 years old pokes the alien “Cool……” Doomsdays red eyes open and looks at the child. The kid screams and his dad picks him up and runs away “WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!”

A drunken circus act guy has no clue what’s going on, so he continues to do his act, juggling four chainsaws. Lex Luthor jumps up through the hole he punched Doomsday through. Lex grabs two of the chainsaws. Breaking the carnies rhythm, A Saw lands on his head, cutting his skull open. “Whoops” Lex takes the saws and drills them into Doomsdays marrow enforced chest. The blades brake and the chains run on the notches. Doomsday smacks the saws out of Luthor’s hands. “Not good enough Human” Doomsday picks up Lex and throws him 10 feet in the air like a lawn dart.

Nearby in a urban barn house people are dressed like cowboys and cowgirls do-si-doing around to the music being played by a DJ whose equipment is on haystacks. At the time “Cotton Eye Joe” was playing really loud. So loud they had no idea there was a war going on. Plus the booze there was flowing pretty steady.

A Mech-Suit crashes through the roof of barn. Lex land smack down in the middle of the dance floor. The people dress head to toe in denim and flannel run out screaming. Lex gets up and brushes off the hay he landed in. Doomsday jumps into the barn. The two confront each other face to face once again. “This dance is about to end!” Lex yells to the alien. Doomsday charged Lex again. Luthor pulls out a cybernetic lasso from his armor. He loops the lasso around Doomsday neck. “Yippi-Kye-yay Space cow” Lex mocks Doomsday who grunts from the pain. Lex triggers his jet pack and takes off into the night sky dragging Doomsday in a noose.

Back at the sand, Sean wakes up from being bludgeoned. He crawls because he is still dizzy. Nearby he sees a red head running towards him “Ivy….” Sean barley gets out her name. It’s her, she runs up to him.

Sean reverts from his Doomhound mode back to his human mode. Poison Ivy cradles him “Sean! Are you okay, oh my god that thing, you were right how dangerous it is, I’m sorry Psycho wouldn’t back you up, but I’m here now.” Ivy runs his head. “Ivy…., oh shit” Sean though hurt just notice he had ripped through his cloths and was nude, and was more embarrassed now then hurt. “Oh it’s ok Sean, here” Ivy wraps her green jacket around his waist. She looks in the sky and sees two objects falling from the sky.

Lex had let Doomsday free fall from the deep of earth’s atmosphere. On the way down Lex fired missiles and bullets at Doomsday causing the alien to take extra hits. Doomsday hits the sand causing a huge sand crater. The hit so hard 6 feet high sand dunes where formed around the landing spot. Lex climbs out of the crater. He sees Poison Ivy holding his son. “Ivy what are you doing here?” Lex asks her.

“I saw the battle on TV, me and Sean worked together recently, he quit, I didn’t but now I’m here to help anyway I can. We need to get your son to a hospital soon, he’s losing blood, poor Sean I’m here baby” Ivy had a twinkle in her eye but she was too strong to cry.

“No I can rush him back to my Labs, it’s just as good” Lex picks up Sean. Doomsdays arm raises from the crater. “ RRARRRRRackahhh” The cry fade out and Doomsday arm drops back down. “What about him?” Ivy ask.

“ I’ll have authorities chain him up locked up in the coldest strongest cell Arkham has to offer” Lex grabs Sean and Ivy climbed on the war suit arm , making a seat belt out of ivy vein to keep her latched on for the trip to Metropolis.

To Be Continued…

Rabidwolfdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'd be glad to hear some feedback on this chapter, things are kind of up in air right now with Doomhound, thanks

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Pretty awesome! This whole series needs more views!

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 230

Find it bump- I'll be so glad when this account is no longer considered new, and I can make a link, instead of having to copy it. grr.