Doomhound: Fear Incarnate 2

Rabidwolfdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Doomhound: Fear Incarnate

Both Doomhound and Red Hood hid in a dark alley while the Gotham PD picked up the kids who were temporary possessed by the evil demon known as Bthodes. “Sean, can you explain to me what we are dealing with for once instead of playing the quite little mouse?” . “ Hood I don’t know what to tell you, he’s a demon, and I’m not talking about personal demons or metaphors, I mean like an actual demon from hell” Sean said while taking a sandwich out from his backpack and started eating it. “So let me get this straight, not only is Doomsday after but you’re linked to demons?” Red Hood said scrubbing his chin. “ Yeah pretty much”

Down the block a storm drain explodes. Out from the debris, rises Doomsday. “ RRarrrrRRRR Doomhound show yourself!” The raged alien began stomping towards Gotham PD and the kids.

Red Hood ran out of the alley. Sean threw away his jam sandwich and followed Red Hood. The cops started shooting on Doomsday. The bullets just broke on impact. Red Hood fired his gun in the air “get everyone out of here” he tells the cop closest to him. Red Hood gets on his motorcycle and starts it. “Sean get on now!”. Sean gets on the motorcycle. Red Hood pulls the throttle way back, and then peels out leaving a tire strip. “ Over here you freaking bone head” Sean yells. Doomsday chases after the motorcycle. The alien is able to keep a good distance on foot. Each foot step the alien takes, shatters foot sized holes in the pavement. Red Hood gives Sean a gun “Shoot him!”. Sean opens fire. The bullets are rendered useless, not slowing the raging alien one bit. Red Hood gets near a construction site. He rides the bike over two wood boards leaning down. He uses it as a ramp, makes a long jump onto Gotham Boardwalk. Red hood loses control and smashes the bike into a sand bank.

Sean gets up from the sand and shakes his head. Red Hood is knocked out. “Jason get up man that monsters right behind us”. Sean drags Red Hood away from the bike which catches fire. The explosion of the bike knocks Sean over causing him to drop Jason Todd who land face first in the sand. Sean looks up he sees Doomsday aerial dropping in from a high jump. The sand explodes around Doomsday making a mini sandstorm around him.

“ Okay you want this? You got it pal, tired of running from you!” Sean Yells. Sean transformed into his 7 foot alter ago Doomhound. The transformation causes his silvery grey flesh muscles to rip his clothes off. His normal eyes switch to a glowing bright orange, like the road yield lights. “ BRING IT” Doomhound roars.

Doomsday puffs then punches his palm. The two beast, charge at each other full force. Sean Lands the first punch. He gets another punch directly to Doomsday’s Jaw. Then rocks a two handed club to Doomsdays gut. “ That’s all you got!” Sean says getting his elbow to the aliens dome.

Sean throw another punch. Doomsday catches it “ NO its not” the alien counters. Doomsday picks up Doomhound and throws him onto the boardwalk. Sean lands on to a roller coaster. He sees an oncoming coaster cart charge in. Fortunately no one was on it, it was just a late night test run. Sean moves just in time before he gets ran over. Doomhound grabs the empty coast cart and throws it at Doomsday.

The alien punches the cart, cause it to explode “ Nice try”. “How about these” Red Hood says.

Two Incendiary grenades land at Doomsday feet. The flames take over Doomsday body. But have no effect. The burning fire only makes Doomsday madder. “ Oh shi…” Red Hood sighed.

Doomhound gets Doomsdays attention with another face punch. Doomsday counters with a powerful kick that sends Sean into a boardwalk support beam. Then he rushes Sean with a spiky punch to the face. Sean begins lose conscience, blood runs down from his right eye brow. Doomsday leans Sean on the beam, lines up for the final punch.

“Now you learn what happens to those who steal from me MEAT!” Doomsday says in a deep gravely tone. A large green and purple mecha suit lands in the sand nearby all the chaos. A latch opens up revealing it to be none other than Lex Luthor in his powerful War Suit. “Get your hands off him you son of a bitch!”

To be continued…

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

@dngn4774 said:

@rabidwolfdog: Fatherly love from Lex; you gotta love it!

Yeah, to say these two are estranged is the understatement of the century.