Dick Grayson: I'll miss you brother.

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

Edited By Trodorne

(Takes place after the events of Batman Incorperated #8)

No Caption Provided

Dear Damian;

I don't know if you can read this. I don't know if there is such a thing of an after life. You never really cared especially when you just tried to put petty thugs into the after life just for stealing some candy. You were better than me kid. talented and had a strong resolve, The biggest thing that I HATE the most is that it had to be you. It should have been me. Me, I lived a strong life, you had so much to look forward too. Kissing your first girl, if you probably don't scare them off first with your collection of knives and swords.

Your dad Bruce has been quiet.. I just refuse to talk to him right now. It was not his fault. He has not returned home. I bought that game we said we were going to play. With all the sword fighting, Now I can't bare to look at it. You were always a pain in the ass. Why did you have to try to face him alone. you knew we always have to stall for back up. He was as big as bane you little bugger. Look what happened. I keep thinking back to that moment, WHAT IF.... How I could have possibly saved you and saved the day like we used too as a team.

Why? Why damian did YOU have to die? Like it was not bad enough that I lost loved ones in the circus, now I have to lose you. My partner, my friend, my brother. The one person I know I could rely on to cover my back in a pinch. Despite the fact you were a pain in everyones side but physical and mental. You have no idea how much you are loved and missed right now.

They say its easy to tell someone to accept the loss and let the wound heal, and its even harder to hear those words when it does happen. Its true. I have been going crazy since you left. You have been and always will be the best partner I have ever had, And the closest thing I would have had to a brother in my life. I hope that if there is an after life that you are in a place that makes you happy. Sleep well my brother. I will miss you. Always.

Love forever;

Richard Grayson

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By SoA

a little melo-dramatic with the why did you have to die line , but otherwise very good and im glad im not alone on missing damian

Avatar image for michaelthemighty17
michaelthemighty17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

sad

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Trodorne

@SoA: True, but since I figured Dick was quite the emotional guy I would try to milk that a little more.

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By thespideyguy

@Trodorne: Dick Grayson isn't a hard ass who covers his emotions, but he isn't overly sensitive. I'm not a fan of the refrains and could do with out them. Also it seems like he is having to much trouble writing this. It shouldn't be hard for him to write this because he's not a hard ass. It is a good idea though. I believe it can be executed better.