Development Without Borders (Fan-Fic In Progress)

Avatar image for themaskedmarvel
TheMaskedMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheMaskedMarvel
No Caption Provided

7/10/2014, I have begun work on my upcoming fanfic, under the development title of Development Without Borders - and not much will be revealed concerning this fanfic... for the meanwhile, I, however, can confirm it's a DC based fanfic, and will unite iconic DC comics heroes together - notably with The Man of Steel at the head of the narrative, with a complex arc that builds the storyline around other things, other themes etc. etc.

I'm a newcomer to fanfic, and haven't done many posts under this account, and I'm hoping you'll look forward to my fic, whilst I'll try get in touch with the Fan-Fic Interviews thread so I'll be able to reveal more regarding the story I'm writing. Wish me the best of luck, and don't forget to monitor for progress on my fan fic run - which will be one of ambitious scale.

Thanks, and here's my signature below.

~'SATURN~

TheMaskedMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheMaskedMarvel

@impurestcheese@batkevin74@impurestcheese@joygirl@mikesterman@wildvine@spideyivydaredevilfan26@rabbitearsblog@eyedcyou@irishlad@Capfanboy@Bumpyboo@the_poet@jonny_anonymous@cable_extreme@deathstroke02@claymore1998@dajhonmccloud

Sorry, not sorry, for tagging you, heh, heh - I kid, I kid... well, um... yeah, I'm TheMaskedMarvel, or call me TMM, whatever does you well - feel free to check out and monitor the production of my upcoming fic - also, any volunteers on this fic would be helpful... because I'm requiring a consulter or something like that - someone familiar with DC comics characters who may be able to add to my current knowledge to help me out.

Sorry for bothering you - good day =)

~'SATURN~

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

TheMaskedMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themaskedmarvel: Hey! Welcome to the Fan Fic group!

Thanks - I appreciate the kind words. Looking forward to beginning work on my fic, currently - I'm planning everything out and have begun writing a summary for my fic. Right now - I'm trying to arrange an interview so I'll be able to reveal more about my upcoming fic.

~'SATURN~

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

TheMaskedMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themaskedmarvel: You're welcome! I can't wait to check out your fan fiction!

Aw - thanks, hope you'll be monitoring. I'm taking a lot of inspiration from comics, novels, movies, games etc. to craft this fanfic, and I'm beginning to form my story and get an outline on how it'll work, and Capfanboy responded to a PM of mine on an interview so it'll hopefully work out =)

Not everything is as it seems... ;)

~'SATURN~