The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The WeatherMan

Just read.

As doorbell rings, it sounds more like a funeral bell/ It sadly sings, not so gladly he brings a story to tell/ He knows that now he is going to hell, she opens the door/ And gasps, but before, she crumbled onto the floor…/

Hi, this is Norman… Look, I’m so sorry/ For making this story, I didn’t even want this glory/ I wasn’t supposed to be like this, not ever/ But we took on that risk, and it stays forever/ You are my favorite kid, how did we split?/ How did we take on this hit?/ Was it my formula, was that it?/ I don’t know, since then, I don’t ever think clearly/ I want to hold you now in my arms, so dearly/ I never knew, it was you, I felt so betrayed/ So I stayed, up all nights, this was delayed/ I tried to contain and maintain my torn rage/ But the Goblin is too strong for my worn cage/ I never wanted us to fight like this/ And on a night like this, I hate to reminisce/ But the bliss… The sweet and foul taste I felt/ When I dealt, those blows, my conscience had melt/ My mind had drowned in the insanity of the Gob-lin/ I let it course, for the worse, not enough vanity to try to stop-him/ And when those bombs flew and blew, I don’t remember much/ The Goblin took over, I was no contender for such/ For all we did, I blame you and me/ But see, we were left with no choice, so it had to be/ I only remember the last touch, and then, that’s all of our fight/ So tonight, I can hold you tight, and please God, let there be light!/

My dear Aunt and MJ/ I hurt you both on the same day/ I know I never shared my secret, for that I’m wrong/ But I wanted you to stay strong/ This was a secret that didn’t belong/ I kept fighting, all alone in this war/ My heart could have been made out of stone so far/ But I didn’t know who was behind the green mask/ And now I felt that I had to do the mean task/ I knew how personal this would get/ I can never forget, that day I regret/ When he trapped and kidnapped MJ, and I just lost it/ I never knew what this mask would cost me, honestly, I’m exhausted/ After all he put us through, both me and you/ So it was that one night on the roof, just us two/ Our masks were off, and so were the gloves/ There were no pushes or shoves/ Only fury wrapped in merciless punches/ Why didn’t I stop when I started hearing crunches?!/ Maybe because he laughed back, and shot me/ I tried to hide in the dark, but he still managed to spot me/ I went deaf, barely caught my breath/ As his bomb, almost gave me face to face with death/ I struggled on, running to the left/ Everything is just so blurry/ The only way I lived is when my spider sense hurried/ My webs don’t last, but my strength is greater/ I thought, maybe we could have done this later/ A rush, one more, now I’m not so sure/ As we charged at each other, off of the floor/ And into the air, this is where, one of us would crumble/ Why couldn’t I just be humble, maybe that could prevent the rumble/ My soul could rupture, that moment I capture/ I could fell the destruction of our structures/ I could swear my heart, is being torn apart/ We should have stopped this from the start/ But now, one of us is at an end/ By the hand, of his great friend/ And then, the violence has been silenced, I hear this odd cry/ Could it be? That it is me? Screaming “God why?!”/

Two figures in the doorway, one is on his feet/ Other is in his arms, relaxed palms, empty street/ A third silhouette, this Is a moment she can never forget/ She is upset, starting to sweat, and yet/ The man on his feet is in tears too/ But what could these tears do?/ What power they have now?/ Maybe the man cries because he knows he is hell bound/ A far away howl from a hound, a clear sky, he wishes for another round/ And the tress whisper, wind shakes their leaves/ He is shaking like them, but the pain will not leave/ No rain to hide their pain/ Too great for her is the moral strain/ He wants to say he is sorry, but words/ Escape his lips speechless, and it hurts/ He wishes he could trade, like moon for the sun/ He wishes he could go back to when it’s began/ ”Dear Mrs. Parker… I murdered your son…”/

Post Edited:2007-07-18 16:21:15

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Damm dude nice one

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

wipes tear away from his eyes That's beautiful. just beautiful.

JimmyBones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JimmyBones

That was ace

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The WeatherMan
@JimmyBones:
Thanks! This is so old though, must have written it when I was 16.
The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The WeatherMan
@JimmyBones:
Thanks! This is so old though, must have written it when I was 16.
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Constantine

noice

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By batkevin74
feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_weatherman: Abso. Freaking. Lutely. Incredible. The fact that you sustained such a great meter throughout and didn't lose intitial concept is just astounding to me. And you wrote this when you were 16 you say? Wow. What are you writing now!?!?

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#10 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@the_weatherman: Abso. Freaking. Lutely. Incredible. The fact that you sustained such a great meter throughout and didn't lose intitial concept is just astounding to me. And you wrote this when you were 16 you say? Wow. What are you writing now!?!?

I could not agree with this more, it must have taken such skill and patience, to write this as consistently as you have stylistically while still keeping the piece engaging. So moving as well....There is precious little poetry here, unfortunately, and it tends to get overlooked. But this is very, very impressive stuff indeed :)