Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

Ivy City, 7 Hours Ago

"I don't like this Oliver."

Oliver Queen smiled. His mother didn't know what she was talking about. He stared out from his office's window and for a moment basked in the morning sun that was greeting him. It was Tuesday. Which means that everyone on the face of the Earth is depressed. However. Oliver was unique. He turned back and sat down at his desk staring into the face of the woman he'd known for SO long... yet had barely seen her in the 3 years.

"Mum. Traveling to different places is part of the business." Oliver said gently. "I'm just trying to expand our global reach." He lied.

"We have workers to do that!" Moira Queen yelled. She stood up and glared at her son with piercing eyes. "Oliver... why are you spending so much time away from home?" Oliver paused as he tried to think of an answer. He frowned.

"I... don't know." He admitted. He pushed the idea out of his mind. "Anyway. What's so important that we couldn't speak about this over the phone?"

"I came here because I miss my son!" Moira said. She looked stressed. "Oliver. Can you please... come home?"

"I'm trying to look after a company." Oliver muttered.

"And I'm trying to look after my son!" Moira walked towards the door in a huff. "And until I see him again... I'm moving to Gotham!" She slammed the door on her way out. Oliver sighed and looked down at his paperwork.

"...goddamn it..." He whispered.

"Truer words were never said." A deep voice filled the room catching Oliver by surprise. He turned in his chair to see a man dressed in green stood in front of his window. Despite the bright sun that had existed mere moments ago, dark clouds seemed to have appeared over it. "Oliver Queen." The man in green said. "It's a pleasure to meet y-"

"If you don't leave in 10 seconds I'll get security to kick your ass!" Oliver yelled as he stood up. His face was filled with a mixture of surprise and anger. Yet despite his threat, the man in green started to laugh.

"Allow me to... reintroduce myself. I'm Neron."

"Have I seen you before?" Oliver asked.

"All men have." Neron stated. "However... who I AM doesn't matter. Which is something I've said MANY times recently. Oliver Queen... I offer you the thing you most deeply desire."

"And what's that?"

"A return to the good old days where you were stuck on that island!" Neron chuckled. "Where the only thing you had to worry about.... was how many arrows you could carry in that quiver of yours. I'll make it so that the little Japanese Fishing Boat that found you isn't within a million miles of you!"

"What are you? Some kind of god?" Oliver asked. Neron coughed spewing brimstone over the office carpet.

"I prefer... businessman." He muttered. "Now... in exchange for ALL of this! I only need ONE tiny little thing."

"And what's that?" Oliver asked. He had a slight smirk of amusement on his face. Neron smiled.

"Your soul."

Oliver paused. "See..." He started to say. "IF you had asked me... a few months ago. I probably would have said yes. Back then I was inexperienced and had no idea what was in this world. HOWEVER. In the last few months or so I have seen things that have completely altered my perception of the world. People who can use 100% of their brains. Fly. Create things with a single thought." Oliver glanced at Neron out of the corner of his eye. "So I'm going to say... 'no'."

UU #1

Now. Ivy Central Train Station.

KRASH!

Oliver Queen held his breath for a second as he felt intense pain pierce his back. The glass that had covered the Station's rooftop was now covering his spine. He pushed this out of his mind as he heard screams from below and rolled over so his back was facing the ground.

FWIP!

He grunted in pain as he smashed into the foam that his trick arrow had created. He felt like he'd gone three rounds with a Steam Train... and lost. Slowly he stood up as a crowd of people formed around him.

"What's the matter..." Ollie muttered as he realized his left arm was broken. "Haven't you seen a guy in a green outfit before?"

"I have..." A voice echoed. Oliver looked up to see a sinister shape floating towards him. "And he's not impressive."

No Caption Provided

"Touche..." Oliver muttered. He reached for his bow. Only to realize he wouldn't be able to fire any arrows from it. "Aw crap..." He groaned.

"What's wrong?" Polaris asked in a mocking tone. "No more weapons?"

"I've still got my... fist." Oliver said just before he sprinted towards the villain.

"Don't touch me." Doctor Polaris said as he caused the straps on Oliver's boots to drag him into the air. "People like ME are Gods compared to insects like you."

"Well... insects like ME tend to bite hard." Oliver pointed out. Doctor Polaris laughed.

"Which is why... they can be crushed so easi-"

"FREEZE!"

Doctor Polaris turned as a loud voice echoed throughout the station. His surprise and sudden break of concentration caused him to drop Oliver to the ground. In the brief (yet EPIC) confrontation between the hero and villain, over two dozen Police Officers had surrounded the pair. All with their weapons trained at Doctor Polaris' chest.

"Guns?" Polaris mused. "How primitive."

"Put your hands above your head!" A police officer yelled. "We have you surrounded!"

"How am I supposed to move my broken arm?" Oliver thought.

"You have ME surrounded?" Doctor Polaris said out loud. He began to laugh. His helmet caused this to echo throughout the station giving it a tense sound effect. "Please! You've already signed your own death warrants!" He took a step towards the officers catching them by surprise.

"Wait don-" Oliver yelled when he saw the Police Officer with the loudspeaker open his mouth to bark orders at his men.

"OPEN FIRE!"

It was too late. The second those bullets left their chambers, those men were already dead. Doctor Polaris pulled the metal objects out of their intended path and held them above his palm.

"Ants..." He muttered as the bullets went whizzing back to their shooters.

"NO!" Oliver screamed.

Some of the bullets went through the Officers' heads. Some through their spines. Most went through their legs or vital arteries. In the end it didn't matter. 24 Police Officers each collapsed to the floor because Doctor Polaris had felt like showing off his power.

"YOU MURDERER!" Oliver screamed as he charged towards Doctor Polaris. Neal Emerson simply caused a chair to smash into Oliver knocking him to the ground. "I'll... kill you!" Oliver gasped as he tried to stand up. He halted when he saw Doctor Polaris standing above him. 24 bloody bullets hovering above his hand.

"All of this power. It's so... fantastic..." Doctor Polaris muttered to himself. "I didn't even have to sell my soul for it. Do you know how I got it?" He asked as he stared down at the injured superhero. "Neron gave me this for free... all I HAD to do... was make an example of the goddamn Green Arrow." He laughed as he caused a train to smash through the Station's wall and hover directly above Oliver's waste. "I'm going to make sure he gets his money's worth."

To be continued!

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: Oh, alright.

... Wait, you ARE going to kill him eventually?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: "Shrugs". I dunno. I'm like Darkseid! If HE fights you, someone you love is probably gonna die. If I WRITE you... you're gonna go through hell.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor P is so f*cking bada$$, awesome job.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngjustice: Magneto's not insane! He just fights for his beliefs!

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15