Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By waezi2

Kronborg Castle...

"Let's have our vacation in Denmark, you said!"

"John, right now is not..."

"No super-villain there, you said!"

"John, shut up!"

John mumbled something grumpy to his wife, before he yet again turned his attention toward their captor. He, and 20 other tourists was now kneeling in front of some very tall green-ish guy with pointy ears. He had a crown as well as two very sharp swords. They were surrounded by a whole lot of other people with pointy ears.

"Mennesker!" The guy with the crown finally said, looking very smug. "Jeg er jeres nye hersker!"

"What is he saying, John?" His wife asked him.

"Don't know." He looked at the pointy ear guys, all pointing their swords at them. "I think I have my phase book somewhere in my belt-bag..."

"For længe har mit folk levet fanget, så at i kunne leve på overfladen! Men nu er det slut!!!"

"I think he is saying something about... hareflip?..." John turned he pages desperately, trying to keep up with the pointy ear guy's speech.

"Jeg, Elverkongen, hersker over Danmark's første folk, erklærer egerskab over denne ruin, der snart skal blive mit nye palads!" All the pointy ear people roared, as it seamed their boss had said something very good. John had no idea about what was going on. "Og i ynkelige døgnfluer skal genopbygge det, så det er mig værdigt!!!"

"SPEAK ENGLISH, FOR CHRIST SAKE!!!"

Too late John realized that yelling at a supervillain and his goons MAY not have been the best idea of his life.

In fact, it was his last.

"Well, then..." The Elvenking now said in English, as John's head rolled on the ground. His widow was horrified. "Any other complaints?"

Complete silence.

"Well then, I will now see if there is any dungeons to throw you humans into, so I can go on with my invasion, and then..."

"Lad dem gå, falske konge!" The Elvenking looked for the person who dared to oppose him.

No Caption Provided

"Jeg aner ikke hvem du er, menneske." The Elvnking said, now in Danish. "Men du er en tåbe for at udfordre mig! Dit land er faldet, og det gør du også snart!"

The warrior prepared for attack. "Danmark falder ikke, din nidding. Og det samme gælder Holger Danske!!!"

None of the tourists understood what the man said. But there was something about the man that made them feel like that all would be well, now that he was here.

Meanwhile...

No Caption Provided

SPLAT

She hated it.

She knew it had to be done, but that didn't make it any less uncomfortable for her. She was Hold, Denmark's only female superhero, and she had just punched a hole in an elf warrior. He now lay dead for her feet. She looked around her. Red, as well as yellow blood had filled the streets. Agents of SKJOLD as well as creatures she thought only belonged in fairy-tales was in intense combat. It was horrifying.

WHACK

Hold flew into a wall, as a troll had hit her with it's club. It it wasn't for the fact that she had 10 times the stamina of a normal human being, she would have been dead. She cracked her knuckles, and was prepared to beat the sh%t out of that ugly son of a...

KVOCK

The troll flew into a truck, and made if fall over. The monster didn't get up.

"Well, you took your sweet ass time getting here, Sejr. Thanks for the save, but I could... Oh..."

It most certainly WAS Kaptajn Sejr who had punched out the troll. He was big as a three, and was dressed in the red costume. But he was not the Kaptajn Sejr that Hold knew.

"Um, sorry about the truck." He said. "Still getting used to having super-strength."

"You..." Hold already knew the answer to the question she was about to ask. "...What happened to Bo?"

"Bo? ... Oh, Kaptajn Sejr... Well, um..." The new Sejr sighed. "He's dead. I'm sorry..."

Silence. None of them said anything for a minute.

"I'm sorry about your friend." The new Sejr said.

"Yeah, but we can be sorry later." Hold took of her mask for a second in order to dry her eyes. "There's D&D creatures to take care of. Do you have any combat skills?"

"I'm a cop."

"Good, cause we have a long day of fighting in front of us. Let's go!"

Marielyst Strand,,,

No Caption Provided

"FOR CHRIST SAKE!!! WE ARE TRYING TO SAVE YOU!!!"

Commander Petersen struggled to keep himself from harming the swarming people. They were all drawn to a couple of creatures, who played their violins in the middle of the lake. Now, all who heard the music(unless they had a pair of special designed ear-blocks like Petersen) would throw them-self in the water and drown. And they would apparently try and kill anyone who attempted to save them, in this case; Petersen and his SKJOLD agents. Those of them who weren't fighting the bystanders enchanted by the neck's music, were down in the water, trying to save as many from a cold, wet death.

And there were many, since this was one of the warmest day of the summer.

"Petersen, I cant go on like this forever!"

Ice, a Norwegian superhero. She was sent by Norway to help in the crisis, since Denmark had the fewest super-humans on the planet. Unfortunately, it didn't look like it was enough. Her ice-wall made it difficult or the people under the necks spell to reach the water, but not impossible. And it was even a hot day, god help it.

"What are you talking about?! You running out of ice or something?!"

"No, but using my powers is taking on me physically! I'm exhausted!"

"Wait... Ice!!! Look! It's the Kraken!"

"Oh god, another monster?"

"No, not a kraken! OUR Kraken!!!"

No Caption Provided

A man in a metalsuit came up from the ocean. The man known as Kraken, hero and undersea explorer, had finally come to aid in battle. The necks stopped playing, and transformed into horse-like monsters, and attacked the enemy from below. The people, who were before under the necks control, finally regained their senses. the SKJOLD agents, who one minute ago broke legs and stunned people in order to save them from themselves, now tended the wounds and helped those who hadn't drowned yet.

Ice collapsed. "I... I fell like I've been hit by a bulldozer..."

"Upsidasy, Ice" Petersen helped Ice up, and let her lean on him so that she could stand up. They walked to one of the SKJOLD trucks. "Let's get you a medic."

"... The fight is not over..." She said, trying to push him away, so she could go back to battle.

"For you it is. You done enough for now. And besides..." Petersen nodded toward the Kraken. "I dont care what the Americans says. That guy is the real king of the oceans."

Kraken was in intense battle with the necks. Every time he used one of his four arms to tear of the heads of his horse-like enemies, a new one grew out. Then, the claws on each of his arms turned red. Instead of trying to rip of their heads, he digged his arms inside their bodies. The monsters shouted with a sound that could not be compared to any other, as they boiled. Their bodies were made out of water, and now they started to turn into steam. It was over.

"I'm sorry I couldn't have been here before, Petersen." He said in Petersen's earpiece. "I had to fight a giant sea-snake nearby Bornholm."

"Don't apologize, Kraken, just fight." Petersen answered, as he had a bandage putted on his left hand. "We have a situation on Kronborg. GO!"

"Yes sir!"

"Commander Petersen!" One of the SKJOLD agent came into the truck. "We have a list with the number of causalities and deceased."

"Not now." Petersen sighed. "One is too many, anyway..."

To be continued...

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#2  Edited By cbishop

@waezi2: I'm really enjoying this! And it's cool to see your character artwork. Callout for the next one, please. Added to my FF Long Box - Groups. :)

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cbishop
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Cut my ties with this group a while back, might be very good but I will pass

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: Oh, and ones again: sorry about the grammar. Been trying to find some help, but no success.

BTW, I'm going to write an IQ on-going series. Should I send you a link when first chap is up?

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: Um...sure. Not sure if I'll be interested in it, but I'll take a look. :)