Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By johnny_blaze

The Glades. Star City.

Blackout: Chapter 2- Meet The Electrocutioners

Lester smiled as he stood over theinfamous Vigilante, who appeared to be defeated. He knew that Vigilante was a normal human, so him getting up from being hit with a powerful electric blast was furthest thing from his mind. As Lester stepped across his body, he looked back to see that he was wrong. Vigilante got up from the ground slowly shaking off the pain.

"One time, I was beingheld captive in a basement in Ivy City....before it turned to sh*t. I was beaten and tortured for over a month, maybe two."

"What's your point, Chase?" Lester asked angrily.

"My point is that it's going to take a l;ot more than some bullsh*t shock to keep me down." Adrian groaned.

Adrian charged at Lester with a kick to the face and then punched him in the gut. Lester held his stomach and spat out some blood. Lester then retaliated by firing an electrical blast at Adrian. Not being fooled a second time, he dodged it, pulled two small knives from his pouch and threw it right at Lester's right gauntlet. It malfunctioned instantly. "I figured they would be more durable." Adrian boasted.

"You ain't too bad Mister Vig. Here i am thinking that you're going to be easy to handle and yet you're still alive." Lester acknowledged. "I'm impressed. It's never easy to impress me."

"We live ina world where someone can get hit by a tank and live to tell the tale. I have to up my game." Adrian explained.

Lester raised his hand to fire another bolt of electricity at Vigilante. Instead, Adrian took out a pistol from his holster and shot the gauntlet twice.

"Son of a bitch!" Lester hollered.

"How does it feel to be powerless now?" Adrian asked.

"Powerless?" Lester laughed. "Have you done your research on me?"

"The last time someone asked me that question, I was slugging it out with a man-eating mutant crocodile in the sewer. Did i mention that he could talk?"

"I have people, Chase. I have followers. Lester smiled.

"Who would be stupid enough to follow you?" Adrian wondered.

"You can come out now boys?" Lester shouted. A group of hooded individuals started to appear out of nowhere. Adrian looked around, he had a surprised look under his helmet. They started to crowd around Lester. These mysterious figures took their hoods off and pulled up their sleeves to reveal the same electrical gauntlets that Lester wore." Allow me to introduce you to The Electrocutioners." Lester grinned.

"I f**king hate Star City." Adrian muttered to himself.

How on earth is Vigilante going to walk himself out of this one? Vigilante faces off against multiple Electrocutioners? Find out in #3.

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Good stuff! You've made the Electrocutioner seem a pretty cool villain and I'm looking forward to seeing his gang of cronies.

It was pretty short though.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@johnny_blaze: Not very long, but still good. And I write short stories myself now and then.