DC Zomies Infectious Insanity Part 7

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Black Mask slowly etched through the door way,still carrying a dazed looking Crane of his shoulder.

The room was well lit a large metallic table was at the center of the room,a variety of metal chairs surrounded it. There was also another door at the end of the room that looked to lead off into another room.Weaponry of various kinds from simple knives to rifles littered the table top.

It was some sort of underground bunker.

Black Mask lifted Crane from his shoulder and placed him down on the floor.

He looked back at Waylon as the door was still open.

It was a sight of true slaughter. Arms,legs,heads torsos and innards covered in blood littered the ground.As Croc tore through another of the dead's stomach,pushing his massive hand through its stomach and out through its back,holding its insides in his hands.

The rip of the flesh and the squelch of guts could almost be heard,and certainly smelled.

As his hand were still sticking out through the creatures torso,he dropped its innards,further adding to the rotted mess.He then began to raise his hand upward,through its ribcage and up to its neck.Then up through its head.Until it was split through the middle the two halves dropped to the floor on either side.

Croc let out a large growl.

He turned to the bunker and grinned,he then proceeded to jump back into the water.

Wesker went over to shut the door.

"Cant he get in?" Sionis asked

Wesker turned around and readjusted his round spectacles.

"Uh well I..don't think so..he h.hasn't tried so far" he replied nervously.

Black Mask looked at the table and then over to Crane.

"He may need some more treating,do you have the facilitates for that?"

Weskers arm holding the doll began to move,suddenly it raised up.

"What took you so long to get here gummy,what happened to the deal?"

Black Mask tilted his head up.

"Who is in charge here?,there is no way you managed to survive on your own,and where are my men?"He asked angrily

Weskers arm twitched again.

"The deal what happened?" he replied

"What happened? are you really as dumb as you look?,in case you didn't notice there are piled of things out there trying to eat us and they are more than likely swarming my city up there too.The weapons I were trading I had to use to just get out of there,and no the other end of the deal didn't happen either.So yes,you have lost out,its tough,its just part of business.Now where are my men?"

The door at the end of the room opened,three men came out.Two were large men,one was bald and had a scar down his eye,the other had a black beard and long hair.A much smaller thinner man came out behind them.It was Otis Flannagen AKA Ratcatcher.

"Nice of you to drop in" He stated.

All characters and terms associated with them belong to DC and other rightful owners

Tell me what you think,thanks for reading

Id also just like to thank @wildvine for coming up with the idea for DC zombies in the first place.

And to @batkevin74

@lykopis @xxxddd

@pyrogram@deadite

@irishlad

And other users who have taken the time to read and comment on my stories.I really do appreciate it and it has helped me to carry on posting them.So a big thank you to all of you.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:/

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Very interesting, this issue was filled with tension and I like how it's not just massive amounts of action.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very interesting, this issue was filled with tension and I like how it's not just massive amounts of action.

Thanks.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yippee -- you found the time to continue this. I didn't want to bug, but then again, you knew I would in time. ;p

Loving the continued tension you are maintaining. Things are getting very interesting with these new players. Great job -- I am really enjoying this.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis said:

Yippee -- you found the time to continue this. I didn't want to bug, but then again, you knew I would in time. ;pT

Loving the continued tension you are maintaining. Things are getting very interesting with these new players. Great job -- I am really enjoying this.

Thank you very much.