Dc Zombies: The Rotted Fist of Adam #1

Avatar image for inconspicuously_incognito
Inconspicuously_Incognito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"The land....was in agony, he knew it. Khandaq was his crowning glory, from nothing he took it and molded it into one of the worlds greatest countries. He heard her cries, all those years ago when she burned, and yet he was punished for her protection. But no longer, his family would not suffer such a thing ever again...she wept and he heard." Black adam's hand clenched tightly on the terrace, a thin web of hairline fractures greeted the worried ruler,

"Teth, my love, what is bothering you so?" The warm hand of his love, Isis ran across his shoulder as she joined him on the terrace overlooking the country. Her soft touch snapped him out of his thoughts as he loosened his grip ever so slightly.

"She is in pain, is she not?" He answered looking out into the country, as Isis remained quiet for the span of a heart beat,

"She is, and not just her the world itself seems to be in pain, as if something has infected it." Looking out over his people he scanned them as they continued with their lives, oblivious to the world around them. "An infection?" Before he could utter another word a soul rattling Crack! was produced, as he snapped his head towards the noise as an lightning bolt descended from the heavens and struck an area of land. Before Isis or the sound of the crack could even completely be expunged Adam was already in the air.

The screams of his people could already be heard before he landed. Blood and bits of matter were splattered everywhere as a bodies were scattered another crowd of people stood on the opposite side of the street. An dark clad figure had its back to Adam, shouting at the assorted group of people gathered. "Stay back! STAY BACK!" Adam knew this figure to be Osiris, his brother in law, as a member of the black adam family his word should have carried some weight, yet the masses advanced.

Adam immediately noticed distinct things about the masses. One, none of the six bodies were Khandaq born, a piece of paraphernalia from their respective countries could be seen. Two, the expression in their eyes were lifeless, not lifeless in a emotional way....A lifelessness that permeated to their physical and spiritual realms, they were dead but yet animated. Three, they had Khandaq citizens blood splattered on them. This....was inexcusable, Adam noticed a twitch in Osiris as the mass surged but Adam was already beyond words. Grabbing the american female, "Overweight cow," swung her by her legs her body much lighter than that of a regular human of her size, easily barreling through two of the others in a spine crunching display. He glared at the other three and punched straight through one, its body brittle before his blow as dark, red, blood leaked down his arm.

Adam was rarely, if ever shocked, but when the being continued to twitch and claw at him it took him a nano second to process it. "SHAZAM!" his voice boomed like the thunder that sounded soon after as a lightning bolt struck his person cooking the lifeless being and turning him back mortal, kicking the crisped body off of him he charged the last two. His mortal form light years weaker than when he was endowed by the power of shazam, he still moved faster than many humans. Grabbing an asian looking undead he gripped its neck and snapped it in one fluid motion. "SHAZAM!" Adam moved just as the last undead descended upon him, letting the lighting bolt rip through it as it struck him and he brushed it off of his body.

Scanning the bodies over he identified them, for the most part, "Osiris who are these foreigners and why were they acting in such a way?" His mind already began to process it, though hearing another voice on it wouldn't be trouble.

"Teth, I was happening along when these people began attacking our citizens. Six Khandaq's were eaten alive in a matter of moments, I identified them from as far reaching as the us, to our neighbors of Jordan and Egypt."

"Weapons?" Adam gruffed looking at the sky as he wiped himself of gore. Osiris shook his head no, but Adam was not so easily convinced. "Everything had been fine before these tourist arrived. Bio organic weapons? There must be some explanation for this." He looked over Osiris with deadly, serious, eyes

"Osiris, make your way to Egypt, I want to know what this is....If anyone gives you any issue...Remove them. I will be awaiting your information." Osiris simply nodded and flew straight up, stopping mid way in the air he flew off with a loud boom! Adam picked up on something and looked back as the American woman was crawling his way, her entrails following in a dark red trail, jaw hanging loosely as she moaned out loudly. "Filthy. Creature." He brought his foot up and stomped her directly on the head as her head popped like an over ripened piece of fruit.

Flying back to his castle, he opened the door in a hurry, dragging one of the more well preserved dead body, one of the american ones as he stormed into the communication room. "America, now....I would have words with their president." The technicians hastily began their uplink as he stood with the dead body in his hand looking over the creature,

"My lord, we're not getting any feedback." THe head technician said, stating what Adam already knew.

"Send a message to the watchtower, to Egypt, to Jordan." They all sat around, as they all turned out exactly the same. Adam swore in Arabic as he rubbed his temple, pointing to two of his technicians he threw them the corpse. "Take this to the scientist and have them examine it, I want anything relevant....And if we can use this. For the future."

A static message began to transmit through as Adam began to depart, "Clarify! Clarify that message!" He boomed at the technicians. A frantic typing symphony sounded as a blood stained Osiris was shown on the wide display screen.

"Teth...Egypt....Death...Everywhere......." His talking was frantic his eyes wide as he constantly looked over his shoulder, "Protect Kahndaq I will try to....Must go!" Osiris flew off as a huge wave of human's much like the group Adam destroyed flooded through the door behind Osiris, their lifeless bodies shuffling after them.

"Osiris?! OSIRIS!" Adam watched as the wave just seemed endless as the bodies knock over the display, lifeless eyes staring blankly at him.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By arthurkerr

I like the flow of it. good job.

Avatar image for inconspicuously_incognito
Inconspicuously_Incognito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points