this is my rough draft for a dc zombies story

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@Greenlantern77: If you edited this so it wasn't so, well messy then this could be good. Copy it onto a word doc, edit it and repost it and it could be a good story. Probably the main reason nobody has commented til now is BECAUSE it's hard to read as it's just a giant slab of text

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#4  Edited By TheCannon

Marvel Zombies was the worst idea Marvel ever had.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By batkevin74

@TheCannon: No it wasn't! It made Marvel a truckload of money, paved the way for The Walking Dead comic & TV show I'd say it was a success! Now you may not like it, and you're allowed not to like it, but it wasn't the worst idea Marvel has ever had. Spiderman's Mephisto rewrite for example, the pointless deaths of Punisher, Thor & Johnny Storm, Colossernaut spring to mind as worse ideas

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheCannon

Okay, maybe not the worst idea, because you do also have Ultimatum, but I though Marvel Zombies was just down right horrible.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By batkevin74

@TheCannon: The Maximum Security mega crossover, the ridiculous Maximum Carnage storyline they solved with "a good bomb" are other examples. But a DC version of the zombie trend could work. Heck it'd at least be better than all the Marvel spin-off zombie series they did

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheCannon

I forgot about Maximum Carnage. When I first got it, I thought it was going to be great! However, I was wrong. Horrible villains (other than Carnage), and most of the heroes suck. Nightwatch stinks. Cloak and Dagger stink. Morbius is okay, but they could of gotten better people. Black Cat is hot, but I never thought much of the character herself. The other two, Captain America and Iron Fist were the only good parts to the story other than Spider-man, Venom, and Carnage.

Avatar image for thewholedamnshow
TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By TheWholeDamnShow

@TheCannon said:

Okay, maybe not the worst idea, because you do also have Ultimatum, but I though Marvel Zombies was just down right horrible.

Ultimatum was awesome.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheCannon

It had it's ups and downs. There were a few good parts, but it was really just a contest to see who could suffer the most brutal death.