#1 Posted by Boyletson (22 posts) - - Show Bio

New York City, NY

New York used to be one of the most beautiful states in the country. But now it's filled with undead creeps running around with their limbs hanging from a tread.

The New York Harbor was the chaotic cities only haven. Probably because there's a buff, blond guy sitting at the edge of the dock wearing orange & green tights holding a trident.

The creep in tights was actually Arthur Curry A.K.A Aquaman. As he sat on the dock, he heard footstep coming towards him.

Arthur quickly held his trident in a thrusting position towards his attackers face.  

Aquaman's Thrusty Trident   

"Wow! Arthur, it's me, Alan!"   Alan Scott cried trying to hide the fear of being stabbed.  

"Oh. It's you." Aquaman said in a disappointed tone. Alan Scott & Arthur don't really see eye-to-eye. In other words, Arthur hates Alan guts. "What do you want?"  

"I need you to do something for me."  

"Why one Earth would I help you?"

"Look, I hate your scaly butt just as much as you hate mine. But--"  

Suddenly, a group of figures began to emerge from the water. ZOMBIES!  

Arthur would never intentionally kill another human being. But, when it came to zombies, he wasnn't squeamish.  

I seconds, the heroes attacked the zombies. The battle was on. Aquaman slaughter hundreds of the undead. He was waiting to battle all day.

The battle end quickly. Alan & Arthur continued their conversation.

"So ... what were you saying?"   Aquaman said while catching his breath.

"When the virus hit, Doctor Fate disappeared. I need you to go find so the remaining JSA members can clarify him as either active or zombified."

"I'll do it for Doctor Fate. I have hunch about his whereabouts."

Justice Society of America Headcounters, New York 

"Why would Fate be at the old JSA Headquarters?" Alan asked Arthur.

"I said I had a hunch about his whereabouts. I didn’t say I knew where he was." Aquaman replied 

"This is worthless. Fate could be anywhere. He could be in a different universe, for all we know."  

"Maybe if you'd stop mouthing off, we could have a better chance of finding him. Now come on."   Aquaman requested.

Aquaman walked into the building expecting Alan Scott to follow him. Arthur turned around & noticed Alan fly into the sky.

"What a coward." Aquaman said to himself. He knew Alan had a fear of zombies.  

COWARD!   

As he walked through the hallway of the building, Arthur saw a tall figure sitting in a wooden chair.  

"Doctor Fate, is that you?" Aquaman asked.

He walked towards the figure. IT was definitely Fate. He began to speak in a ghastly, disturbing voice.  

"Arthur... No matter how gruesome my acts today will be, remember this; I take no pride in what I'm about to do to you." Doctor Fate said.

Fate slowly got off his seat. He was definitely a zombie. He looked hungery.

T                                                                To Be Continued...

#2 Posted by batkevin74 (9719 posts) - - Show Bio

@Boyletson said:

New York City, NY

New York used to be one of the most beautiful states in the country. But now it's filled with undead creeps running around with their limbs hanging from a tread.

The New York Harbor was the chaotic cities only haven. Probably because there's a buff, blond guy sitting at the edge of the dock wearing orange & green tights holding a trident.

The creep in tights was actually Arthur Curry A.K.A Aquaman. As he sat on the dock, he heard footstep coming towards him.

Arthur quickly held his trident in a thrusting position towards his attackers face.

"Wow! Arthur, it's me, Alan!" Alan Scott cried trying to hide the fear of being stabbed.

"Oh. It's you." Aquaman said in a disappointed tone. Alan Scott & Arthur don't really see eye-to-eye. In other words, Arthur hates Alan guts. "What do you want?"

"I need you to do something for me."

"Why on Earth would I help you?"

"Look, I hate your scaly butt just as much as you hate mine. But--"

Suddenly, a group of figures began to emerge from the water. ZOMBIES!

Arthur would never intentionally kill another human being. But, when it came to zombies, he wasn't squeamish.

I seconds, the heroes attacked the zombies. The battle was on. Aquaman slaughter hundreds of the undead. He was waiting to battle all day.

The battle end quickly. Alan & Arthur continued their conversation.

"So ... what were you saying?" Aquaman said while catching his breath.

"When the virus hit, Doctor Fate disappeared. I need you to go find so the remaining JSA members can clarify him as either active or zombified."

"I'll do it for Doctor Fate. I have hunch about his whereabouts."

Justice Society of America Headcounters, New York

"Why would Fate be at the old JSA Headquarters?" Alan asked Arthur.

"I said I had a hunch about his whereabouts. I didn’t say I knew where he was." Aquaman replied

"This is worthless. Fate could be anywhere. He could be in a different universe, for all we know."

"Maybe if you'd stop mouthing off, we could have a better chance of finding him. Now come on." Aquaman requested.

Aquaman walked into the building expecting Alan Scott to follow him. Arthur turned around & noticed Alan fly into the sky.

"What a coward!" Aquaman said to himself. He knew Alan had a fear of zombies.

As he walked through the hallway of the building, Arthur saw a tall figure sitting in a wooden chair.

"Doctor Fate, is that you?" Aquaman asked.

He walked towards the figure. IT was definitely Fate. He began to speak in a ghastly, disturbing voice.

"Arthur... No matter how gruesome my acts today will be, remember this; I take no pride in what I'm about to do to you." Doctor Fate said.

Fate slowly got off his seat. He was definitely a zombie. He looked hungry.

The four bold underlined bits are small typos you made (just me being picky is all). Your story is good, but you might need to elaborate on WHY Arthur & Alan don't get on? Neever seen it in any comic book to date, but I like that not all superheroes get along...just maybe elaborate. Good work, though Aquaman is going to beat Fate and you know why? He'll have to take his helmet off to bite him and when he does there's going to be a big old trident jammed through his face! :)

#3 Posted by wildvine (7116 posts) - - Show Bio

A few typos, as BatKevin pointed out, other then that a good entry.

#4 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (16843 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool entry.

#5 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, I LOVE it. Can't wait til next one.