Pfcoolio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pfcoolio14

Speedy

I slipped my bow back into the notch on my back. The car that I was following had just come from a garage back on the seaport. It was probably another crack deal. A regular night patrol. Nothing I couldn't handle. There was a clothesline that connected to the other roof. I walked across. The car was going about 30 mph. Tag was Z93 121. I jumped to the next roof. This was nice. I didn't come to Gotham that much nowadays.

It backed into a lot. That's when I saw who it was. Jason Todd. I still wasn't used to seeing that guy. It made me uncomfortable. Every time I saw him, he made me realize that Batman was still human. This is where he screwed up. His f*ck up kid. Last I heard, he was literally beat into the ground. Now he's apparently calling himself Red Hood. Another car came into the lot. The way the driving was, I coulda swore this guy was drunk. He came out. It was Harlequin that came out. Immediately followed by the Joker.

I tensed up. The situation was strange. These two should be mortal enemies. They came forward and shook hands. There was a huge grin on the clown's face. This wasn't a crack deal. Something was about to go down. I wouldn't be able to handle this myself. I'd have to get someone-

"Come out, Roy." Jason demanded.

"So you saw me, huh?"

"You're rusty."

"Says you."

"You know you're gonna die now right"

"I know"

End

I was thinking about doing this like game of thrones where different characters get chapters and it's gonna be an end of the world type thing. Tell me what you think and if I should continue.

Pfcoolio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bump

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

I'd be interested to see where the next chapter goes. Give me a callout if you post anything else. Added to my FF Long Box - Authors. :)