TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Belle Reve, Waller's Chambers

"This is unacceptable councilman. I have this under control!"

"Really Waller?" The councilman asked from the large TV screen. "From what I've heard this situation is currently COMPLETELY out of control!"

"Sir I-"

"Let's see. Belle Reve is in ruins. An army of sentient machines are on a mission to destroy every superhuman on Earth... and you've continued the Task Force Project?! Without permission. This mission doesn't seem to be going well Waller!"

"Sir... I must admit that I was wrong to start Task Force X without the council's blessing. But it really couldn't have been at a better time..."

"We don't care. This mission's a disaster. You've LOST contact with your team for gods sake! We need to call him in."

"Who? Superman?"

"No. We never call him in. Get Zmeck on the line!"

"Zmeck?!"

Metropolis...

"Target appears to have the ability to run faster then a speeding bullet. Past evidence has shown the ability to crush a locomotive with his bare ha-"

BEEP! BEEP!

Clifford Zmeck glanced angrily at his pocket before pulling his phone out. He tapped the answer button before putting it to his ear.

"Yeah?!"

"Zmeck. We have a major problem. We need you to handle it."

"How big?"

"Bigger then your mission to Mars."

"On my way." Zmeck said as he switched his phone off. "Sorry Superfreak." He muttered as he floated into the air. "Looks like Major Force has to clean up a mess!"

No Caption Provided

Oolong Island...

"WHATEVER YOU DO! DON'T LET THEM TOUCH YOU!" Deadshot yelled as he fired a bullet straight into an OMAC's skull.

"FROST! GET YOUR EYES OPEN DAMNIT!!" Captain Boomerang screamed as he pulled Killer Frost's body out of the wreckage of the plane.

"Need... heat..." Frost said slowly as she tried to stand up.

BLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAM!!!!!!

"WHATEVER YOU NEED TO DO, DO IT NOW!!!!" Deadshot screamed as several OMAC's floated near him.

"Don't worry." Killer Frost said with an evil smile. "Punch will do." She walked over to Punch's broken body before placing her hand on the side of his face.

"help... me..." Punch said.

"Oh... too late." Killer Frost said as the color from Punch's face disappeared. Frost stood up with a smile. "GAME ON C!OCK SUCKERS!" She screamed as a massive burst of ice fired from her hands.

"Wow." Deadshot said as the OMAC's were stabbed through the torso with gigantic ice spikes. "Sure beats having a gun."

"Hey... what happened to Punch?" Boomerang asked. "Is he dead?"

"Pretty much." Frost said with a cackle. "He'll have frozen to death in a few minutes."

"Right..." Deadshot said awkwardly. "Give me a reason why I shouldn't kill you for being a traitor?"

"CRIMINAL SCUM! PREPARE TO MEET YOUR NEW COMMANDER!"

"Uh... maybe later." Deadshot muttered.

"EVERYONE! STAND READY FOR MAJOR FORCE!"

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@tommythehitman: Because... er well Deadshot ole buddy I don't have a good reason why you shouldn't send her to the Ferryman. Maybe you'll get someone better in return?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TommytheHitman

@impurestcheese: She's pretty powerful. He'd probably snipe her in the back,

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@tommythehitman: I just read through this series, and so far it's been really great! Lots of action and all around fun. There are (on occasion) a few strange sounding dialogue quips, but for the most part the dialogue is just as good as the action. Can't wait for #6!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#6 wildvine  Moderator

@tommythehitman

Links to past issues for new readers is a good idea. And putting an "!" in the word "c**k does not mask it in the least. I'm sure that's a typo though.

Good stuff, Nice action. KF killing Punch could create some nice tension on the team. Team drama is always good for a story.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@tommythehitman- this sounds like a really fun team to follow, killer frost and major force should be a good combination (!)